Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone seen Mia's tiktok?

Marliya was supposed to be going on holiday with space raider, his gf and Maggie and M's passport was out of date. Mia was on holiday and transferred the money over for a quick passport renewal but the holiday dates couldn't be swapped or changed around. They then wanted Mia to pay for a whole new holiday for them all! And when she said no, Manley's gf is online slagging her off lmao. And out of spite Manley won't sign the paperwork for M to get a new passport.....

Oh and space raider doesn't pay maintenance.... madness (despite him flashing money online... what a tool)
Sorry I couldn’t resist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thing is Mia is not just responsible for the passport Manley should’ve checked it, had it more organised as well. Mia did that by mistake, Manley is doing this on purpose which I think is so wrong of him. He’s the worst dad, he cares more about Mia than his daughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
🤣😳 wasn’t his gf saying the other day she had a new bf and ditched M for him ?
---
Also no wonder A doesn’t want to see him, he’s literally stopping her from going on holiday with her sister. I do think Mia massively messed up but he’s so spiteful, only person who he is hurting here is his two girls if it is true that he won’t sign it 😢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s always got diff men that’s what he probs means. Since Olly and her split she’s already been involved with multiple men. Remember she was speaking to that Lew guy again too 🙄🙈

Reactions: 9
---
Also no wonder A doesn’t want to see him, he’s literally stopping her from going on holiday with her sister. I do think Mia massively messed up but he’s so spiteful, only person who he is hurting here is his two girls if it is true that he won’t sign it 😢
He’s such a vile specimen 🤢🤢 you just know full well he’s going to say to Marliya “you can’t go on this holiday because your mum needs to learn a lesson”

Reactions: 23
---
Why does this man think it’s ok to call the mother of his child names? How would he feel in years to come if a man is calling his daughter a rat? He’s got no respect for women whatsoever. Whether it was Mia’s fault or not she’s the mother of his child and the way he speaks about her is gross

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can see the difference in how people were brought up like when Darren got angry at Sassi and made a stupid comment about maintenance so she told his mum and straightaway and she was like “That’s not happening because I won’t let it”
I’m sure there was a scene after when she had a word with him

Maggie should be ashamed she raised a son like Manley

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm struggling to understand how an out of date passport is Mias fault? He should have checked it long before getting to the airport? I go on holiday a few times a year and I check, double check and triple check everything is in date and even that I've input the correct details etc. Could you imagine If the shoe was on the other foot and she tried to blame him.

The fact that Manley says “if you need maintenance then you can’t afford her and she should live with me full time” is wild. Posting your cash stacks all over social but refusing to contribute your children and then saying the mums are unfit if they ask for it. How Maggie doesn’t feel ashamed is beyond me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Maggie raised a narcissist, there’s no way she’s innocent and most mums that raise narcissistic sons enable their behaviour, it’s why they turn out like that in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm struggling to understand how an out of date passport is Mias fault? He should have checked it long before getting to the airport? I go on holiday a few times a year and I check, double check and triple check everything is in date and even that I've input the correct details etc. Could you imagine If the shoe was on the other foot and she tried to blame him.
Well if the passport was at her house, which I guess it is as she’s Marliya’s primary carer, she should have checked too. She even admitted that was her fault

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how they’ve lost the whole holiday though does travel insurance not cover these type of things?

I don’t understand how they’ve lost the whole holiday though does travel insurance not cover these type of things?
Definitely not. Manley may be a prick and a vile pig but I do think the passport thing was Mia’s fault. They also asked her in advance was it in date and she told them it was and they only got the passport the day before. Even if they had realised as she handed it to them they still wouldn’t have been able to go.

They both should have checked the expiry date especially since Brexit as rules have changed for some countries on how long must be left on the passport after the departure date. Though Mia seems to travel enough to know this but again maybe not with adult passport having ten years and a child only five.
It is so petty having them share it over SS , just feel sorry for all the children.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.