Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never go a full week without speaking to my baby even though I knew they’d be safe with their dad, makes it even worse that she was in a different country 😢 Arlass

Reactions: 13
IMO Sassi only ever agreed to that split because she could still somehow be in Darren’s life and pretend they were a family

Reactions: 3
IMO Sassi only ever agreed to that split because she could still somehow be in Darren’s life and pretend they were a family
I can honestly imagine Sassi having zero boundaries and that’s why he has to ignore her at times. Remember when it was her week with Z on the show and she kept calling him and he didn’t answer and she turned up to his house!?😭 even though Z was with her!! She somehow made herself the victim in that situation too… I can imagine her FaceTiming 24/7 knowing Z and Darren were with his gf and trying to make things awkward. She has shown she is irrational and unreasonable so many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is no one else confused why you’d chose to wear a basic printed t shirt to your baby shower?🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is no one else confused why you’d chose to wear a basic printed t shirt to your baby shower?🙈
I did think that but she’s not English is she so I duno I thought maybe they do it more casual where ever she is from 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
What’s the point of this video? Few more mins in and she’s skirting round it but talking about how he red flags etc, basically all our posts from here about him in her own words lol. She’s just said she advised her friend to be on her own for a while after a relationship… 6 weeks to be exact 🤣🤣 this is why it keeps going wrong Mia

Reactions: 4
I’m really curious if any of them asked or told her to check 😭 it’s baffled me that no one thought to check. I remember thinking at the time she showed it on tik tok that it was a red one.. it was something I noticed as the blue ones have been getting made since 2020 and children’s passports get renewed every 5 years. Maybe I’m just too observant though 😂 I can’t understand none of them noticed til the check in desk.
Mia accidentally told Manley the wrong year- getting the date and month correct but one extra year ‘accidentally’.
Strange accident to make.
I don’t think on this occasion Manley should check as he couldn’t have imagined she would tell her the wrong information? Cannot believe I’m even defending him at all.

I want to believe this was just her being ditzy but more likely she didn’t realise until last minute that it had almost ran out and didn’t went to tell them that Incase they planned to go without Marliya, meaning Mia wouldn’t have a sitter for her own holiday.
That’s really horrible though so I hope I am wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
On her YouTube video she admits it was her mistake and she doesn’t know why she did it and takes blame but it’s the way she tries to say ‘I sent money to get M and Kartel a toy’… like? They just missed their whole holiday Mia. The way she acts like it’s not that big of a deal is mad. She does seem to think it’s just a mistake and they should leave it now. Tbf they missed their whole holiday. I would be livid. I think people sticking up for her in comments have really deluded her. She even mentioned specific comments telling her she’s a good mum and thanked people for them 😂 …. also why the duck is she giving relationship advice again and saying people should be happy single and alone. She’s already got a new boyfriend. She says the same tit every single time!! I can’t believe how I’ve gone from liking her to thinking she’s a complete asshole.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.