Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress looks awful. Totally wrong for her body shape. I thought the whole point of having an agent (😂 ok chloe) was to stop any fashion armageddon 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it’s not the done thing to speculate but I wonder why Chloe isn’t pregnant yet as that was the main story line last season and the big reveal at the end saying she wanted another baby. Hopefully they aren’t struggling to conceive :/

Reactions: 5
I know it’s not the done thing to speculate but I wonder why Chloe isn’t pregnant yet as that was the main story line last season and the big reveal at the end saying she wanted another baby. Hopefully they aren’t struggling to conceive :/
I feel like she may have had a loss a few months back. I remember she was posting about a hard time and that’s the first thing that popped into my head. I hope her and Jordan have their baby soon if that’s still what they want

• Sad
Reactions: 4
there may have been a baby loss but the hard time was one of her friends died (not Jordan’s friend that was talked about on the show)

Reactions: 2
The party had a western/cowboy theme yet only her parents and Marley were dressed up? what’s the point of having a theme if even the hosts don’t stick to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t think she wants one. I think she dangles Jordan on a stick saying “one day” knowing he wants one but she doesn’t deep down. I think she’s too selfish to go through the weight gain etc again… i can definitely see Marley being an only child

Reactions: 18
I just don’t think she wants one. I think she dangles Jordan on a stick saying “one day” knowing he wants one but she doesn’t deep down. I think she’s too selfish to go through the weight gain etc again… i can definitely see Marley being an only child
Yes I think this too. I think she’s lazy and likes the fact now she doesn’t have to work, still gets nice things and doesn’t have to look after a baby. She didn’t sound eager at all to have more kids did she. She can’t even keep the top of the range kitchen clean without a job so she would probs not be excited to have to have another child to look after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So embarrassing. She literally broadcast on mtv that he was a cheat and now having an anniversary party 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gotta be filming it haven’t they. They must’ve been scraping the barrel trying to find some sort of story line for her and a producer came up with this, no normal person would do this surely lol

Reactions: 12
Gotta be filming it haven’t they. They must’ve been scraping the barrel trying to find some sort of story line for her and a producer came up with this, no normal person would do this surely lol
They really are scrapping the barrel but why?! They’re engaged! Get married, there’s your content 😂

Reactions: 9
I was right about Mia’s new man girls. She’s with him and his mates today at a festival 🤝 … everyone notice soon as she gets a new man her daughter is no where to be seen 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I was right about Mia’s new man girls. She’s with him and his mates today at a festival 🤝 … everyone notice soon as she gets a new man her daughter is no where to be seen 🙃
She is so bleeping embarrassing. She is no better than Boyley. What is this one going to do, move in straight away, tattoo her name on his forehead.

Has she even been single for 6 months? Is he another perma-tanned, fluorescent toothed gram slag???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is so bleeping embarrassing. She is no better than Boyley. What is this one going to do, move in straight away, tattoo her name on his forehead.

Has she even been single for 6 months? Is he another perma-tanned, fluorescent toothed gram slag???
They broke up in December so you’re right not even barely 6 months 😭 she will never learn honestly. She can’t keep her legs shut. Always jumping in fast too they have already had a holiday together 🙄
---
Sorry but I absolutely CANNOT with Chloe’s hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her latest story hahahahaha
I still can’t believe she’s done it 😭 what an error in judgement ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

He’s mixed race this time
---
They broke up in December so you’re right not even barely 6 months 😭 she will never learn honestly. She can’t keep her legs shut. Always jumping in fast too they have already had a holiday together 🙄
---

I still can’t believe she’s done it 😭 what an error in judgement ffs
Would’ve started seeing each other a while ago now if they’ve just come back from Ibiza together so even less time than that. We all predicted this.
B9D93307-947B-41E7-AEF7-5965B5808C13.jpeg

---
Seems to have ditched Erin and Aalayah as well 👋🏽

Reactions: 8
The haircut alone will be a story line too, I can see it now her in the hairdressers chair “I’m gonna surprise jordddd at the haaaaase anniversary party with a new look” like when she thought she was absolutely wild getting that tiny tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s pretty awful the way she jumps from man to man swanning away on holiday every two minutes yet still has no home of her own bounces between addresses. I think I often forget that she does that due to her being relatively funny/having decent story lines etc.

Reactions: 16
It’s pretty awful the way she jumps from man to man swanning away on holiday every two minutes yet still has no home of her own bounces between addresses. I think I often forget that she does that due to her being relatively funny/having decent story lines etc.
My heart breaks for marliya. She must love it when Mia is single and she actually gets some attention, whenever she gets these new men she’s swanning off on holidays, nights out, festivals etc… lives a completely double life. Her life as a mum and her life as a party girl with the latest boyfriend. And then because she can’t hold onto a man for more than a few months there’s never the opportunity to blend the two lives and have marliya meet and settle with one of these men like a normal person would when they meet someone new. (I know M met olly but that ended being a tit show too that we all saw coming) After what she went through with the DV situation you’d hope she would be really wary about the men she lets in her life, I hope she at least gets a Clare’s law out on these men. This will be poor marliyas life for the foreseeable future 💔 I’m giving this latest fling till Christmas and even that’s being generous

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.