Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the ironic thing is that Chloe doesn’t actually NEED to Facetune any of her pictures, she’s a naturally pretty girl!

Reactions: 11
It’s the weirdest thing to have a relationship party and make absolutely no effort (that we know of) to get married despite being engaged 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 14
I changed my mind I don’t like it anymore now Iv seen those party pics 🤦🏼‍♀️ Very unflattering for her, Jordan must have been dipping his dick about again so she’s trying to keep him interested spicing up her look

Reactions: 10
Chloe is so brave with that new haircut at her weight! ☺ I love her confidence ❤ you go girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As a hairdresser I can confidently say Chloe does not have the face frame for that haircut, the hairdresser wants striking off for suggesting it 😂 gifted hair extensions incoming

Reactions: 26
It’s a sign of the times that probably the laziest & and in all honesty the girl with the shittiest personality has the most and has outwardly done the best of all the teen mum girls.
She was vile to her mum, spoilt, moany and entitled. Fair to say in life you don’t get what you deserve …..

Reactions: 15
I can’t tell whether all the comments on her pics are being serious because I honestly think her new hair looks awful. Makes her look bigger imo and we all know she’s the photoshop queen when it comes to her size

Reactions: 13
It’s a sign of the times that probably the laziest & and in all honesty the girl with the shittiest personality has the most and has outwardly done the best of all the teen mum girls.
She was vile to her mum, spoilt, moany and entitled. Fair to say in life you don’t get what you deserve …..
The messy kitchen pissed me off tbh haha I would love to be able to afford a new one but I've been trying to decorate it for months as I had other priorities over spending money on paint etc never mind a brand new kitchen and she gets one practically free after moving house and decorating all the other rooms and leaves it like a tit hole! I know houses are lived in etc but that was ridiculous and its a kick in the teeth that she doesn't work and can afford all that as well as holidays , new clothes....

Reactions: 8
She’s in a loveless relationship with a boy who openly said he didn’t want her on camera though. Sure she might have a lot of material things but that’s it

Reactions: 27
She’s in a loveless relationship with a boy who openly said he didn’t want her on camera though. Sure she might have a lot of material things but that’s it
so true.

did you see the pictures of the crappy offering of food for their childish party? I’d have been fuming if all I was offered was dip, fruit, crackers a twatty cup cake and party mix.

Where was the sausage rolls, pizza and all the other amazing things to amuse the bouche.

She’s a basic boring witch.

That pair are going to reach 30 and wonder what the duck they have done with their life. Imagine actually hating the person you share a bed with but have to show face for actual strangers on the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.