Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just got back from Ibiza and is straight out as well, she shouldn’t be leaving M’s side all weekend as she would’ve been in school all week too. This is a discussion on Molly Mae’s thread too, some people just shouldn’t be mums and they make it clear themselves. At least Bambi has the stability of a nanny

Reactions: 14
Literally just got back from Ibiza and is straight out as well, she shouldn’t be leaving M’s side all weekend as she would’ve been in school all week too. This is a discussion on Molly Mae’s thread too, some people just shouldn’t be mums and they make it clear themselves. At least Bambi has the stability of a nanny
Not to defend her but M is with Manley and at this moment in time should be in Spain with him (wish we knew what happened with that 🤣) so regardless she wouldn’t have had M. I just think so many influencers get caught up in wanting to do all the free holidays and events etc and they put their kid on a back burner over it, it’s sad

Reactions: 10
Not to defend her but M is with Manley and at this moment in time should be in Spain with him (wish we knew what happened with that 🤣) so regardless she wouldn’t have had M. I just think so many influencers get caught up in wanting to do all the free holidays and events etc and they put their kid on a back burner over it, it’s sad
Yeah I saw this but she should’ve booked her holiday for this time instead, she has no job and is flexible. I just don’t get mums who are happy to go like 2 weeks at a time without seeing their kids, it’s so strange to me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s mixed race this time
---

Would’ve started seeing each other a while ago now if they’ve just come back from Ibiza together so even less time than that. We all predicted this.
View attachment 2960470
---
Seems to have ditched Erin and Aalayah as well 👋🏽
I’m not debating Mia’s poor choices but she was with Erin and Aalayah a few weeks ago so definitely hasn’t dropped them :)

Reactions: 5
It’s tit like this that makes instagram ads/influencers look stupid!! No originality
Surely that’s false advertising and worthy of being reported to the ASA.. there’s no way they both received those messages which are exactly the same

Reactions: 22
Chloe looks like the berries and cream guy if anyone even knows what I’m talking about, I feel mean but that’s all I can see when she posts with the new haircut 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s tit like this that makes instagram ads/influencers look stupid!! No originality
It’s the same as when they all posted for that broken phone repair place with the same picture of a broken phone and the exact same paragraph 😂

Reactions: 15
Just one day I hope Manley crashes. Enough to absolutely hurt no one other than his car and license.
Absolute prick.

Reactions: 20
An old episode clip popped up on TikTok, I didn’t realise Mia had a c section, out of all the bikini photos she posts why doesn’t she have a scar?

An old episode clip popped up on TikTok, I didn’t realise Mia had a c section, out of all the bikini photos she posts why doesn’t she have a scar?
I had a c section 4 and a half years ago and my scar is basically non existent, it’s just completely faded over time. It all just depends on how they heal

Reactions: 2
Tbh mine went horrifically wrong and then didn’t heal for 3 months just to top it all off 🙃 and mine is only slightly visible now after 2 years. They’re really low down like where your knicker line would sit if you had low rise ones on, hers has most likely faded with how old Marliya is now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.