Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for marliya. She must love it when Mia is single and she actually gets some attention, whenever she gets these new men she’s swanning off on holidays, nights out, festivals etc… lives a completely double life. Her life as a mum and her life as a party girl with the latest boyfriend. And then because she can’t hold onto a man for more than a few months there’s never the opportunity to blend the two lives and have marliya meet and settle with one of these men like a normal person would when they meet someone new. After what she went through with the DV situation you’d hope she would be really wary about the men she lets in her life, I hope she at least gets a Clare’s law out on these men. This will be poor marliyas life for the foreseeable future 💔 I’m giving this latest fling till Christmas and even that’s being generous
it really is a shame for Marliyah cause she then also has her dad impregnating other girls🙄I really think she is insecure and has absolutely no idea how to be alone. But then why does she also need the social media validation? Why post him it’s embarrassing. I can’t feel sorry for her because tbh she doesn’t help her self. Like when she flew out to see the other one in Amsterdam or where ever knowing she had a child to come back home to plus knowing there was some questionable circumstances around his childs mum..

Reactions: 22
My heart breaks for marliya. She must love it when Mia is single and she actually gets some attention, whenever she gets these new men she’s swanning off on holidays, nights out, festivals etc… lives a completely double life. Her life as a mum and her life as a party girl with the latest boyfriend. And then because she can’t hold onto a man for more than a few months there’s never the opportunity to blend the two lives and have marliya meet and settle with one of these men like a normal person would when they meet someone new. After what she went through with the DV situation you’d hope she would be really wary about the men she lets in her life, I hope she at least gets a Clare’s law out on these men. This will be poor marliyas life for the foreseeable future 💔 I’m giving this latest fling till Christmas and even that’s being generous
It makes me so sad for M too for all the same reasons. Mia uses her for content and something to do when she’s single and will do this devoted mum routine but then drop and leave her constantly when she’s got a new man. I bet M sees her mum up and down all the time, either upset over a breakup or high and giddy from a new relationship. Poor M was also told last year she was going to have a new life in a new location with a 5 bed house and her own bathroom.. She was likely left confused and let down when Mia and Olly split. Now months later Mia is already with another man. Why can’t she just stay single and focus on her daughter?!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So embarrassing. She literally broadcast on mtv that he was a cheat and now having an anniversary party 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg no it makes me cringe so badly when people celebrate anniversaries from the first date even though they’ve had breaks and cheating etc in between 🤣🤣 like no please just do from when you got back together and started again surely 🤣 I saw that on Chloe’s story and laughed it’s so pathetic surely her family and friends are thinking it too
---
Tbh my ex best friend (not friends anymore as she’s the type where when she gets a boyfriend her life revolves around him and forgets everyone else) her and her current boyfriend used to date for a bit as young teenagers, they then split up, had no contact with each other for 10 years, both obvs had relationships in that time, then got back together a year ago. Tell me why they celebrated their “11 year anniversary” recently 🫣🤣🤣
---
It’s awful. Marliya only thought she was moving house a few months ago
That was awful, telling her she’s moving away from her school, her friends, even her family, and everything she’s ever known, her life having to completely change and then it didn’t even happen. Can’t imagine the stress her little head went through that’s upsetting enough for an adult. And I always thought how on earth does Mia think that’s acceptable to move Marliya like that, when the boyfriend could have just moved to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
had no contact with each other for 10 years, both obvs had relationships in that time, then got back together a year ago. Tell me why they celebrated their “11 year anniversary” recently 🫣🤣🤣
Nah this is unhinged 😂 people must laugh at them and think wtf 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah this is unhinged 😂 people must laugh at them and think wtf 🙃
They’re such a cringe couple aswell. Like she would post lived up photos and captions, when she’d just spent hours texting me upset saying he’s left her and ran back to his mommy because they had an argument. Was a joke honestly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not for long probably 😂😂
I wonder if he will actually want to stay private or try and get loads of attention like Olly did 😅😂 the guy doesn’t seem like a social media person at all (probably a reason for that too based on other guys she’s gone out with 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That isn’t Mia’s boyfriend. Raffi is one of her new man’s mates… Can’t say his name as he’s private and has very low followers.
Ahhh I see! I didn’t realise you weren’t meant to say people with low followers name
Either oops

Reactions: 1
She looks awful & hasn’t even said what the app is, silly idiot
🤣🤣 just watched it and she doesn’t tell you what she’s advertising you’re right and sounds like a moron ‘getting more bored and borederr’ I just can’t take her seriously with that hair. Even the filters aren’t helping! Imagine doing a whole ad and not tagging the company or saying what it is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 just watched it and she doesn’t tell you what she’s advertising you’re right and sounds like a moron ‘getting more bored and borederr’ I just can’t take her seriously with that hair. Even the filters aren’t helping! Imagine doing a whole ad and not tagging the company or saying what it is 😅
Always “strolling” on her phone 🤣 wonder how much she got paid for reading that script surely people aren’t “influenced” by her 🤣

• Haha
Always “strolling” on her phone 🤣 wonder how much she got paid for reading that script surely people aren’t “influenced” by her 🤣
No real job and can’t even do her bleeping ads properly either. She’s useless 😂

No real job and can’t even do her bleeping ads properly either. She’s useless 😂
Is she still paying Jordan to be her PA? Can’t he give her advice on how to do her job better 🤣 couldn’t believe it when she said that on the show who does she think she is 🤣 absolutely hate this whole “social media influencer” shite so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Mia has always been a crap mum tbh, Marliya has NEVER been her top priority.. friends, nights out, holidays and men have always been more important. It was clear from the very first episode she only had Marliya to compete with Erin, she’s never been interested in being a parent and even now treats Marliya more like a friend. I was Mia’s age when I had my daughter and couldn’t imagine living my life like she does. I don’t think Mia has a single maternal bone in her body. Would of loved to see Erin on the show rather than Mia, at least she’s actually been a mum to her daughter.

Reactions: 19
I think Mia has always been a crap mum tbh, Marliya has NEVER been her top priority.. friends, nights out, holidays and men have always been more important. It was clear from the very first episode she only had Marliya to compete with Erin, she’s never been interested in being a parent and even now treats Marliya more like a friend. I was Mia’s age when I had my daughter and couldn’t imagine living my life like she does. I don’t think Mia has a single maternal bone in her body. Would of loved to see Erin on the show rather than Mia, at least she’s actually been a mum to her daughter.
And she’s still saying on podcasts and mentioning at any time possible that she was a teen mum and she ‘lost out’ on being a teen so making up for it apparently. When in reality she wasn’t far off turning 20 when she had M and think that justifies messing up her daughter’s childhood and putting herself first constantly. It’s ok though she will take her shopping and buy her some tit from river island to show she’s a great mum next week 🙄

Reactions: 14
Agree with all of the above. Mia never learns! Impossible to feel sorry for her at this point! Poor marliyah, she needs real stability from her mum to compensate for having the immature mess that is space raider for a dad

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.