Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the colour but I think it’s too short for Chloe’s face shape. But fair play to her for trying something different.

Reactions: 21
What?! You can get your passport cancelled got not paying child maintenance or people can get it cancelled for basically no reason? Or am I taking this the wrong way?

Reactions: 1
That’s with a filter on too… sorry it looks absolutely awful. The only thing Chloe has ever had going for her was her long natural hair. Now it’s gone 😅 she’s added about 10 years onto her age ffs. What was she thinking!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s with a filter on too… sorry it looks absolutely awful. The only thing Chloe has ever had going for her was her long natural hair. Now it’s gone 😅 she’s added about 10 years onto her age ffs. What was she thinking!?
Yeah if she films for the new series with her bob that's when we will see what she truly looks like, I think she will regret it

Reactions: 7
Yeah if she films for the new series with her bob that's when we will see what she truly looks like, I think she will regret it
Yeah she’s made a bad choice there 👀 I bet she will be doing an ad for some extensions soon 😄
---
Has she actually cut it or is it just tucked into her top
It’s def cut she showed it being done on her tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like shoulder length would have looked a lot nicer than a bob

Reactions: 21
Oh yes just seen the tiktok definitely cut 😬 I don’t hate it it looks nice and thick and healthy now I just would of had it a little bit longer it’s giving Johnny depp in Willy wonka

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A 10 years together party 🙄 your engaged just get married if you wanna have a party Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fully broke my leg running to tattle to say WHAT THE duck IS THAT HAIR AND WHO HAS A PARTY TO CELEBRATE BEING BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND TEN YEARS? Are they ok???????
---
This would’ve been better if she so desperately wanted shorter hair. But now she just looks like that bloke in plebs
---
This would’ve been better if she so desperately wanted shorter hair. But now she just looks like that bloke in plebs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think extensions have probably ruined her natural hair so she's had to get a bob to give her hair a break and then in a few months she'll get the extensions back.

Reactions: 5
Fully broke my leg running to tattle to say WHAT THE duck IS THAT HAIR AND WHO HAS A PARTY TO CELEBRATE BEING BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND TEN YEARS? Are they ok???????
---
---
You have said everything I came here to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dragged Jordan over before he even had chance to put any shoes on

IMG_9644.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s always the couples where one of them has cheated and they actually hate each other that do the most for social media/ show 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33