Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mia would have jumped at the chance sending M with them abroad especially so she can spend time with this new man. The dusty mother he refers to must be the newest addition 🤣

Reactions: 10
I think Mia would have jumped at the chance sending M with them abroad especially so she can spend time with this new man. The dusty mother he refers to must be the newest addition 🤣
I don’t think it’s Mia who has done anything but he adds the ‘them’ to include her as a dig 😂 was he supposed to be taking his kids on holiday? Makes me think has Erin stopped her girl going. I don’t know it’s strange as he would still go without her I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s Mia who has done anything but he adds the ‘them’ to include her as a dig 😂 was he supposed to be taking his kids on holiday? Makes me think has Erin stopped her girl going. I don’t know it’s strange as he would still go without her I think.
I feel like A doesn’t seem him anymore so doubt Erin would let him take her abroad. Sure said himself recently on his stories there’s some stuff going on with A but I could be wrong

Reactions: 8
I think it's probs Mia or the new baby mum, I don't think A sees him anymore, I think the surprise new baby right after her mum and dad got back together probably made her resent her dad 😔

Reactions: 4
I think it's probs Mia or the new baby mum, I don't think A sees him anymore, I think the surprise new baby right after her mum and dad got back together probably made her resent her dad 😔
Yeah the girl is probably very confused as anyone would be

Reactions: 7
I feel like A doesn’t seem him anymore so doubt Erin would let him take her abroad. Sure said himself recently on his stories there’s some stuff going on with A but I could be wrong
Yeah I think she’s been stopped seeing him since he had a secret baby behind her back. I was thinking maybe Maggie is taking the girls though and maybe A wasn’t allowed to go if Manley did or something. Was just thinking of reasons why he wouldn’t have gone 😬 the mind boggles. But then again it could be some sort of passport issue. Him and his latest baby mother seem so toxic. The fact Manley is so deluded and childish at his big age is mad 🤣

Reactions: 5
I dont really understand why he couldn’t go due to any of them. He’d defo still go without the child. Maybe someone took the craft scissors to the passport 🤣

Reactions: 12
Find it crazy how he’s the one with THREE ‘BMs’ yet hes never the problem. Whatever the issue is I’m sure it’s mostly his fault

Reactions: 27
Maybe someone took the craft scissors to the passport 🤣
I was thinking this 🤣 anyone can cancel a passport too and you wouldn’t know until you get to the airport and they turn you away.. (anyone looking for revenge do not do this, it’s a criminal offence 😂)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was thinking this 🤣 anyone can cancel a passport too and you wouldn’t know until you get to the airport and they turn you away.. (anyone looking for revenge do not do this, it’s a criminal offence 😂)
My mates ex did this to her when we were going away. We somehow got through but on the other side we’re stopped for 3 hours 😂😂 thought we were going to get deported

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My friend did this to her ex because the cheeky bastard was taking his new girlfriend on a holiday that my friend had paid for 😩🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg Chloe has chopped all her hair off into a bob! I can’t tell if I like it or if it’s giving Prince charming vibes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23