Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all need to settle our differences so we can work together in harmony for the sake of these types of serious investigations 🤝😂
The world would be boring if we all thought the same - no hard feelings here! Let’s start a detective agency 😂

Edited to add - I just went back and checked and it was us that cracked Megan being Baby Mama 3 together 😂 - you found Lily which helped me find Megan! Definitely combine forces when something else pops up that needs investigating 🕵🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The world would be boring if we all thought the same - no hard feelings here! Let’s start a detective agency 😂

Edited to add - I just went back and checked and it was us that cracked Megan being Baby Mama 3 together 😂 - you found Lily which helped me find Megan! Definitely combine forces when something else pops up that needs investigating 🕵🏼‍♀️
Off topic but I'm 99% convinced my neighbour is having an affair and I'm considering outing myself just so I can get you and @Jennytea on the case to find out for me after the events on this thread 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Off topic but I'm 99% convinced my neighbour is having an affair and I'm considering outing myself just so I can get you and @Jennytea on the case to find out for me after the events on this thread 😂 😂
I was gonna suggest going down the affair investigation route 🤣 a lot of opportunities there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I live for this tit…. When I was a kid my mum’s friend actually worked as a ‘private eye’ 😂😂😂. He used to get hired for all diff things but mainly to catch people cheating. He told me a story about when he was hired once to catch a wife cheating and the guy offered him big money if he could get a picture as proof. He followed the wife and caught her at Alton Towers (of all places) all over a man kissing and holding hands so took the pictures and then spent the rest of the day on the rides 🤣🤣 I’ve always thought imagine that being your job haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I actually did a private investigator course back in 2019 😂 one of those ones you can pay for online. I’m not even joking 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Which one you taking about hun?? I cannot believe this man is pushing 30 I refuse to believe his frontal lobe is fully developed yet
Maybe he’s not been paying his maintenance and had his passport cancelled 😂 which of course in his narc eyes would be mias fault. Must kil him seeing how gorgeous and successful mia is now whilst he’s still at home with mummy

Reactions: 19
He was supposed to be going away with baby mum 3 because she’s been doing a countdown on insta, wonder whether it’s her. Mia done a video saying she’d handed over M’s passport and stuff

Reactions: 1
The audacity of Manley is unreal 😂 you have THREE baby mums ffs the common denominator in this situation is YOU Manley don’t think it’s them that’s the problem

Reactions: 21