Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 99% sure I know who Mia’s new man is btw guys 😂 you know I love an investigation 🔍 I don’t want to reveal now though after all the abuse I’ve had this week 👀😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m 99% sure I know who Mia’s new man is btw guys 😂 you know I love an investigation 🔍 I don’t want to reveal now though after all the abuse I’ve had this week 👀😏
Wtf tell us 🤣 think that’s the first time I’ve ever disagreed with you lol

Wtf tell us 🤣 think that’s the first time I’ve ever disagreed with you lol
Haha I wasn’t offended by anything you said dw we have always laughed about outfits ❤ .. I think because he has a very low following and is private on insta and facebook then I can’t share his name but Mia follows him on insta. He’s from Southampton and his name begins with K. This is speculation though.. but his pics looked exactly the same as the guy who was in the videos in background, and then his skin tone and tattoos on his arms were confirmed earlier 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Haha I wasn’t offended by anything you said dw we have always laughed about outfits ❤ .. I think because he has a very low following and is private on insta and facebook then I can’t share his name but Mia follows him on insta. He’s from Southampton and his name begins with K. This is speculation though.. but his pics looked exactly the same as the guy who was in the videos in background, and then his skin tone and tattoos on his arms were confirmed earlier 😂
Still haven’t got a clue, second letter? 🤣 can’t think of many boy K names either. Figured out who someone on here is so thought I was good at this tit as well lol

Still haven’t got a clue, second letter? 🤣 can’t think of many boy K names either. Figured out who someone on here is so thought I was good at this tit as well lol
Last name begins with T. He is also friends with her old Facebook which makes me think he’s known her for years as from the same area. Seems like it is him and also he seems her typical type 🙄 which doesn’t sound hopeful 🤣 tit you must be good I always wonder who people are 🔍

Reactions: 1
Last name begins with T. He is also friends with her old Facebook which makes me think he’s known her for years as from the same area. Seems like it is him and also he seems her typical type 🙄 which doesn’t sound hopeful 🤣 tit you must be good I always wonder who people are 🔍
Found him 😱 sleeve matches as well. I’m actually dead, she barely showed him 🤣🤣🤣. Same here, think we need a career change 🕵🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ngl, I’ve been trying to work out if I know you since I know where you’re from 👀
Tbf even though I might come across a psycho I am ‘normal’ 👀 most of us would likely get along and have a scream together in person 🤣 I wonder if people have formed friendships off here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf even though I might come across a psycho I am ‘normal’ 👀 most of us would likely get along and have a scream together in person 🤣 I wonder if people have formed friendships off here haha
I don’t see how that would happen. You can’t DM people and no one’s giving their personal info on here

Ngl, I’ve been trying to work out if I know you since I know where you’re from 👀
It’s you who I figured out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 was unintentional then some things you said matched up lol. We have mutuals. Someone else on another thread too tbh. Secret’s safe 🤐
I’ve defo thought this about you 🤣🤣 very like minded, other than outfits lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t see how that would happen. You can’t DM people and no one’s giving their personal info on here
Can’t you remember when you could DM together? I remember I used to speak to a girl on here off one of the teen mom threads during Covid. Then the option just stopped lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have you ever thought about giving up your day job and joining the FBI?? 🤣 Great work 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13