Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments that were said were in the same vain as “her skirt was too short so she’s asking for it” - that is what people are talking about.
Wowwwww. You are doing way too much. Comparing what I said and changing it to that. Talk about taking it too far ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The comments that were said were in the same vain as “her skirt was too short so she’s asking for it” - that is what people are talking about.
Oh please, you’ve taken one comment and run away with it! That’s completely out of context

Reactions: 14
I’m in a relationship, engaged and have 2 kids and I dress like Mia. I’m 26 and still go festivals and girls holidays etc and I like to dress nice, which I think Mia does 90% of the time (some is questionable 🤣) but I’ve never done it for male validation I do it because I want to look good, if you’ve got the body for it go for it 🙌🏼 I think she just knows she’s got a nice body and knows how to flaunt it
AMEN to this! 🙏

I’m just gonna laugh and make a joke of this now and tell you all that Mia would 100% shag ya baby daddies if she had the chance. She wouldn’t give 2 shits about any of you so stop making me the villain please 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh please, you’ve taken one comment and run away with it! That’s completely out of context
The poster admitted in her original post that she didn’t care if she sounded sexist with her comment. I’m not saying that she SAID Mia deserves to be sexually assaulted but I’m saying the nature of the comment is the same by saying if women dress a certain way, they deserve less respect 🫡

Ps. I honestly couldn’t care less about Mia. I’m not defending her, I’m calling out misogyny as I see it. I don’t dress like Mia, I don’t go clubbing in Ibiza and I don’t have children and therefore do not have a baby dad for her to shag lol so I have no vested interest here 😂 I also don’t think Jennytea is jealous or making those comments from a place of jealous - that doesn’t mean they are okay comments to make!

Reactions: 6
No longer getting fired up over this subject but I have to ask you all who thought I was being sexist and misogynistic… If dirty Dylan (Megan’s ex) approached you with his dirty black nails and dirty greased back quiff would you not prejudge him? 💀😂 Is that not the same thing? appearance and presentation can matter a lot! It doesn’t just apply to women. I believe impressions are important and how you present yourself to the world can dictate how people treat you.

Reactions: 10
No longer getting fired up over this subject but I have to ask you all who thought I was being sexist and misogynistic… If dirty Dylan (Megan’s ex) approached you with his dirty black nails and dirty greased back quiff would you not prejudge him? 💀😂 Is that not the same thing? appearance and presentation can matter a lot! It doesn’t just apply to women. I believe impressions are important and how you present yourself to the world can dictate how people treat you.
You are completely missing the point. Saying someone the way someone dresses may attract the wrong type of attention and how they dress/the reasons why they dress that way mean they are less deserving of respect is sexist and misogynistic (and you acknowledged this while saying this comment by saying you didn’t care if you sounded sexist). Not being attracted to someone who has poor hygiene is not sexist or misogynistic. As people have said they want to move on now, I’ll stop here.

Reactions: 14
That’s different though, this style of clothing is literally just a taste and has no correlation to being easy, respecting yourself or attention seeking. It shouldn’t have to stop when you’re a mum or in a relationship either. It shouldn’t be seen as an indication of your sexuality, that’s internalised misogyny and you did sign that comment off saying you don’t care how sexist it sounds tbf

Reactions: 8
I could partially agree if Mia dressed a certain way when single vs when in a relationship. But she doesn't, it's always this style of clothing. If anything I saw her boobs more than I ever asked for while she was with ollie. So really, it is her style and no one can ever say it is to attract male attention, it literally gives manly and his insecurities/ lack of control over Mia. End of the day I personally would never, but I don't think the way she dresses coincides with her dating arse holes. That's her choices, and lack of awareness of men/red flags. She is a person, who is fully entitled to dress however she wants without that meaning she should be treated any specific way. She is treated shittly by lads due to her acceptance/ obsession with absolute dicks. It's a choice not a fashion statement 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Feel like I’ve just had things added to my original comments and twisted so there’s no point in even debating my point as it is ruining the mood of the thread and just derailing. Lets get back to normal 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just spotted that Teen Mom Next Generation S2 is back in a few weeks, are we allowed to talk about that on this thread? Looks like Ellie hasn’t been asked back! (If we’re not allowed to discuss ignore this lol)

Reactions: 3
Just spotted that Teen Mom Next Generation S2 is back in a few weeks, are we allowed to talk about that on this thread? Looks like Ellie hasn’t been asked back! (If we’re not allowed to discuss ignore this lol)
There’s a thread for them.
They got rid of Ellie ages ago

Reactions: 2
I was a bit sad that they’ve brought that show back for season 2 but the other one with all the drama (think it was young and pregnant?) didn’t get a season 2 😂

Reactions: 8
I think women dress to impress themselves, feel good/confident and we all have different tastes in clothing etc, where there’s been so much misunderstanding is influenced by Mia herself. In fact all the girls on the show are so dependent on finding relationships, being in relationships, and it just comes across like Mia goes out of her way to attract a certain type (like a lot off the geordie shore/towie girls), and she’s way old enough to know better.

Another soft launch of Mia’s new man on her stories 🤣 I can’t believe this, thought it was a bit quiet on the Marliya front lately

Reactions: 10