Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you for real? 🤣 you couldn’t sound more jealous if you tried!
What does it matter what anyone wears? Hope your fella loves your granny outfits - that’s if you have one.
I dress like a granny cause I think Mia dresses trashy? 😂 alright hun. Def not jealous it’s just an opinion. Mia comes off as having zero class and that’s why she attracts classless men.. and btw my ‘fella’ loves me thanks 😅 def lasted a lot longer than one of Mia’s relationships too 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I dress like a granny cause I think Mia dresses trashy? 😂 alright hun. Def not jealous it’s just an opinion. Mia comes off as having zero class and that’s why she attracts classless men.. and btw my ‘fella’ loves me thanks 😅 def lasted a lot longer than one of Mia’s relationships too 🥰
Don’t worry I get what you mean! She absolutely attracts a certain “type” because of her behaviour. Decent adult men aren’t going to be attracted by an almost 30 year old who dresses and acts like she’s still an immature 18 year old and is out most weekends when she has a child at home. A respectful man wants a classy woman mia might be very pretty to look at but still acts like a kid and that’s why she’s constantly pulling these turkey teeth wearing man bag morons

Reactions: 28
She will probably announce the relationship in a few weeks and say they’re ‘the one’ like she does with everyone else 💀🤣 … I sound awful and may not be able to explain this properly but in my opinion if a man respects you and takes you seriously he would not want his gf dressed how she is on those videos partying. Her outfit choices come off as a tacky and looking for attention. This is why the type of guys she attracts don’t hang about very long. Once they get bored of shagging her or getting a bit of attention dating her they soon treat her like an idiot. It’s hard to respect someone who doesn’t respect themselves. I don’t care how sexist it sounds she’s a grown woman with a child. Why does she have to dress like that 😂
What a gross take 🤢 Women are not on this earth to impress men or wear what they consider appropriate. Are you okay?

Reactions: 18
What a gross take 🤢 Women are not on this earth to impress men or wear what they consider appropriate. Are you okay?
Don’t act like Mia is some kind of feminist - she 100% dresses how she does to ‘impress men’. Problem is, she’s impressing men as shallow and fickle as she is so that’s why she isn’t managing a happy long term relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah sorry not all girls dress just for attention, that’s part of the package. ANY straight man with eyes would enjoy an outfit like that and Mia has a good body so will naturally attract attention anyway. My Glitterbox outfit was very similar to hers which is why I’ve kept quiet lol and that’s the night out where I got the most attention ever, from boys and girls. It’s also a themed night btw, that’s a pretty standard outfit for Glitterbox, or any house event tbh, I think this might be why people aren’t getting some of her outfits on here. Hï massively oversell the event so you’re packed like sardines in there in an already hot country, not exactly gonna cover up. I have never ever bought an outfit thinking about men, even when I was single, I buy what looks good to me

Reactions: 2
I’m in a relationship, engaged and have 2 kids and I dress like Mia. I’m 26 and still go festivals and girls holidays etc and I like to dress nice, which I think Mia does 90% of the time (some is questionable 🤣) but I’ve never done it for male validation I do it because I want to look good, if you’ve got the body for it go for it 🙌🏼 I think she just knows she’s got a nice body and knows how to flaunt it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how anyone has taken what I’ve said and claimed I’ve told people you have to dress a way to please men. What I stated is she keeps having failed relationships and attracting assholes and she will continue to get the same type of man because of the trashy way she dresses and behaves. Sorry but the way Mia goes on and acts I stand by what I said. No man is going to truly respect her. People wanna be offended and make it about themselves for some reason 🙄 as if I’m speaking directly on your relationships and how you raise your kids. I’m talking about Mia so stop making it about yourselves and you won’t be offended 🥱

Reactions: 17
I don’t know how anyone has taken what I’ve said and claimed I’ve told people you have to dress a way to please men. What I stated is she keeps having failed relationships and attracting assholes and she will continue to get the same type of man because of the trashy way she dresses and behaves. Sorry but the way Mia goes on and acts I stand by what I said. No man is going to truly respect her. People wanna be offended and make it about themselves for some reason 🙄 as if I’m speaking directly on your relationships and how you raise your kids. I’m talking about Mia so stop making it about yourselves and you won’t be offended 🥱
That’s more to do with HER choice in men. She must get a lot of attention and attract all sorts but always ends up going for the wrong ones and ignoring the nice ones, she has no clue when it comes to red flags and jumps into relationships quickly as we’ve seen.

What you said was incredibly sexist so no wonder a collection of women have taken it personally. Mia does lots of questionable things but slut shaming her for dressing the way she does smacks of jealousy and 1950s conservatism.

Men should respect women no matter what they wear and having a woman parrot a misogynistic view like that is just feeding the patriarchy.

Reactions: 22
There is a lot wrong with Mia as a parent and as a person, how she chooses to dress is not one of them and claiming she attracts the wrong guys because of how she dresses is full on victim blaming.

Reactions: 13
Chloe's tiktok of a "monday reset" confused me. How is her kitchen getting in such a state, she's at home all the time! I'm out the house 40 hours a week and mine never looks like that. I dunno how people can live like it 😂

Reactions: 11
I feel like people are adding things to what I’ve said, twisting my words and taking it how they want.. I know how I meant it and that’s all that matters. I’ve stuck up for Mia on this thread plenty of times, I’m def not jealous of her and not to sound harsh but what would I have to be jealous of? Plenty has been said about all the girls on here but no one else has been branded jealous 🙄😂 I also don’t feel I have sexist views either but if someone wants to take what I’ve said the wrong way then that’s fine 🥱
---
That’s more to do with HER choice in men. She must get a lot of attention and attract all sorts but always ends up going for the wrong ones and ignoring the nice ones, she has no clue when it comes to red flags and jumps into relationships quickly as we’ve seen.
That is a fair thing to say! I agree

Reactions: 4
That is a fair thing to say! I agree
Yeah I don’t think Mia can help attracting wrongens when she must attract a lot of men but she needs to take some responsibility in who she chooses. A man with zero personality, constantly moody, gets her name tattooed on him before meeting her, wants to go on holiday for their first date and left his baby mum 5 minutes ago is obviously not a good candidate for giving her a stable relationship. And it’s kinda sad so see she hasn’t stuck to being single for even a few months to heal herself as she had a few things to work on.

Reactions: 8
Everyone sticking up for Mia literally has no idea about her or her life, she could very well be dressing for male attention or she could very well not be. I dont know what you would gain from defending a stranger that probably wouldn’t even look twice at you. If you dress like Mia and you feel good then so what, but other people are allowed to have an opinion, and as a mother and a 23 year old I wouldn’t wear half the stuff she does, mainly because it’s ugly. I can’t imagine pushing 30 years old and all you do with your life is partying with washed up ‘celebs’, eye bleeping yourself at every opportunity and leaving your child behind so you can go to a festival with your tits out. I could imagine her older and regretting missing out on her child growing up because she prioritised going out with her mates instead.

Reactions: 20
Everyone sticking up for Mia literally has no idea about her or her life, she could very well be dressing for male attention or she could very well not be. I dont know what you would gain from defending a stranger that probably wouldn’t even look twice at you. If you dress like Mia and you feel good then so what, but other people are allowed to have an opinion, and as a mother and a 23 year old I wouldn’t wear half the stuff she does, mainly because it’s ugly. I can’t imagine pushing 30 years old and all you do with your life is partying with washed up ‘celebs’, eye bleeping yourself at every opportunity and leaving your child behind so you can go to a festival with your tits out. I could imagine her older and regretting missing out on her child growing up because she prioritised going out with her mates instead.
Going out all the time and the way she dresses are two very different debates lol? And as we’ve said some of wear these things, so of course we’re gonna defend it 😩. Don’t think anyone agrees with how much she leaves M which we’ve all made very clear.

Reactions: 2
Going out all the time and the way she dresses are two very different debates lol? And as we’ve said some of wear these things, so of course we’re gonna defend it 😩. Don’t think anyone agrees with how much she leaves M which we’ve all made very clear.
Her dress sense is to her taste, that may be the same as yours or other people’s on this thread but it’s not the same for everyone. So other people will have their opinions, I don’t get why it’s so shocking and wrong for someone else to say they don’t like how she dresses. If people are so offended by a comment like that maybe they shouldn’t be on tattle lol.

Her dress sense is to her taste, that may be the same as yours or other people’s on this thread but it’s not the same for everyone. So other people will have their opinions, I don’t get why it’s so shocking and wrong for someone else to say they don’t like how she dresses. If people are so offended by a comment like that maybe they shouldn’t be on tattle lol.
No people have said they don’t like it which is fine and no one’s had a problem with that previously on this thread, we’ve even had laughs about it. It’s the sexism people have an issue with. No comprehension, just vibes 🤣

The comments that were said were in the same vain as “her skirt was too short so she’s asking for it” - that is what people are talking about. Regardless of who it attracts, Mia is entitled to wear whatever the hell she wants and it doesn’t excuse men who are attracted to skimpy outfits to treat women like animals or a piece of meat.

also regardless of what we think of her clothing choices, she was clubbing in Ibiza, it’s not an exactly an out there choice for where she was!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chloe's tiktok of a "monday reset" confused me. How is her kitchen getting in such a state, she's at home all the time! I'm out the house 40 hours a week and mine never looks like that. I dunno how people can live like it 😂
I know! How ridiculous, i know kitchens are used and lived in but there was no excuse for that , looked like it had been left for days , I couldn't start cooking if I knew dishes from the previous meal had been left for ages and there was just so much clutter. Especially letting a child live in it and her excuse was a hangover, why couldn't Jordan do it. We've all been there and on the rare occasion I get a hangover so bad I can barely move but not every time I've been out , I feel rough but still get on with it