Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olly didn’t even entertain the idea of moving to Southampton when Mia said it did he
🚩 🚩 🚩

Imagine a fully grown adult uprooting their child from all she’s ever known based on her saying she likes Middlesborough. Kids change their mind so quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Amber if you read here -
Hudson needs to be strapped in a carseat with a 5 point harness not a normal seat belt & take the dummy off him!!

Reactions: 26
Even after ‘cleaning’ the house ambers house still looks like a tit hole I wouldn’t wanna take my shoes off, they all just look grubby all the time

Chloe talks to Marley as if his her little brother she’s such a spoilt brat

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else think it sounded like Amber was almost blaming Beth or her house for the boys bad behaviour?
Saying they weren’t like this before Beth’s

Reactions: 29
Did anyone else think it sounded like Amber was almost blaming Beth or her house for the boys bad behaviour?
Saying they weren’t like this before Beth’s
Yes 😭 She kept saying about getting back into a routine (what routine?) and kept blaming their behaviour on being at Beth’s house 😄 mental.

Reactions: 23
Yes 😭 She kept saying about getting back into a routine (what routine?) and kept blaming their behaviour on being at Beth’s house 😄 mental.
And Beth was the only one trying to give discipline
Alivia and Isabella seemed like nice girls from the little we saw

Reactions: 11
I get so stressed out watching ambers kid and nieces eating on the sofa like that

Reactions: 18
When Amber was shouting at them in the last set outside, ngl after a day at work or a day trip with the kids I get frazzled too and end up shouting g but like, she doesn’t go anything all day, that’s she frazzled over? 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She was having one of her migraines I think so it’s not anything to spread. Although if that was my child I wouldn’t take them
I see my child’s migraine in M. Fine after vomiting. But until then they literally don’t know what to do with themselves. It’s awful to witness!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I see my child’s migraine in M. Fine after vomiting. But until then they literally don’t know what to do with themselves. It’s awful to witness!
It’s so horrible isn’t it 😞 my little sister gets them and is off school a lot with it. She mentioned to my mum it makes her scared as she suddenly can’t see anything and when she’s trying to look around it’s like she’s in a black hole 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Very surprised Chloe didn’t announce a pregnancy after last nights episode. Mind you I’d put my money on her pulling a kylie Jenner and announcing it when it’s born. Probably hoping for an OK mag deal lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chloe could absolutely not handle a second child. She can't even handle one iota of excitement from the one child she has lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It ain't normal is it? 🙈 carrying around his universal credit in a Louis v carrier bag 😂
Mia must get so embarrassed when he does show up to Marliya’s things, no wonder she doesn’t stand near him 😂 Surprised he hasn’t got a Darren style bucket hat, but Darren can pull it off because he’s sexy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Manley is an absolute head 🙄 makes himself such a victim. Also he seems absent and his relationship with Marliyah seems awkward they looked uncomfortable around each other? I think since having a new baby he doesn’t seem to care as much.
And I don't think he seems his other daughter half as much any more. Think his mum has marliya and he just pops in and out to visit her!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.