Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber’s dumb af for not taking a council house offered on a plate. That’s exactly what she needed. She could’ve had a fresh start in a new, clean home and had the security of social housing

Reactions: 37
Shouting at your kids will not make them behave and go to bed quicker and quietly Amber 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Wow this whole series has been a tit show! Little Z is the best little dude, she saved the series for me🥰

Reactions: 20
Amber’s dumb af for not taking a council house offered on a plate. That’s exactly what she needed. She could’ve had a fresh start in a new, clean home and had the security of social housing
am i right in saying she wanted her old house back because its a 3 bedroom and the council would only give her 2 bed as she has 2 boys under the age of 16??? i thought i read that somewhere

am i right in saying she wanted her old house back because its a 3 bedroom and the council would only give her 2 bed as she has 2 boys under the age of 16??? i thought i read that somewhere
I thought I saw that the boys were sharing a room though?

Reactions: 2
Manley is an absolute head 🙄 makes himself such a victim. Also he seems absent and his relationship with Marliyah seems awkward they looked uncomfortable around each other? I think since having a new baby he doesn’t seem to care as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Manley is an absolute head 🙄 makes himself such a victim. Also he seems absent and his relationship with Marliyah seems awkward they looked uncomfortable around each other? I think since having a new baby he doesn’t seem to care as much.
I found that too, his interaction with her at the dance competition was odd😐

Reactions: 11
I found that too, his interaction with her at the dance competition was odd😐
It was so sad the way she walked upto him and he didn’t really say much so she went back to Mia. Usually you see marliya really doting on Manley and giggling round him being the little chatter box she is but that scene felt really awkward bless her. I bet she’s feeling pushed out now he’s got his son

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He literally moaned about standing by himself in the audience and that M wouldn’t care if he left, bleeping child

Reactions: 31
It was so sad the way she walked upto him and he didn’t really say much so she went back to Mia. Usually you see marliya really doting on Manley and giggling round him being the little chatter box she is but that scene felt really awkward bless her. I bet she’s feeling pushed out now he’s got his son
Yes! I said to my partner who doesn't really watch the show but he happend to catch the odd part on telly. I said hmm he doesn't usually act this awkward around his daughter. He said maybe he has anxiety being around a busy place! 😂I'm like NO. 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They share a bedroom anyway…
I can’t believe she went back to that shithole house. 3-4 months staying with Beth for what? She should’ve gave up the tenancy and took temporary accommodation straight way. The reason the council hasn’t done anything is because she plonked herself in Beth’s. I also don’t believe she couldn’t have found a lovely private rental in 3-4 months!! Houses are so cheap in Blackpool too.

Reactions: 22
Didn’t Chloe post a picture of her on the waltzers with Marley & Jordan only last week? I was convinced she was pregnant until then

Reactions: 6
All 3 girls are thinking positively about the future, then you cut to Amber who’s got her out of control kids screaming… I love how the episode ends with this lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.