Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The editing on this season has been tit. They’ve either had duck all to show or they’ve cut loads of stuff out. Mia’s been on loads of holidays etc yet they’ve shown her doing nothing. Haven’t watched yet but pissed off they haven’t included Erin. Didn’t Sassi and Darren go to Jamaica? Why aren’t they filming these types of things 🙄

Reactions: 25
The editing on this season has been tit. They’ve either had duck all to show or they’ve cut loads of stuff out. Mia’s been on loads of holidays etc yet they’ve shown her doing nothing. Haven’t watched yet but pissed off they haven’t included Erin. Didn’t Sassi and Darren go to Jamaica? Why aren’t they filming these types of things 🙄
I haven’t watched yet either, but I can hand on heart say this has been the most boring series ever! Never thought I’d say it, but bring back Shannon, Emma, Megan etc because wowww it needs something

Reactions: 19
That’s it Mia let marliya throw up & spread her bug around to everyone
I wondered more if it was nerves rather than a bug Mia says it happens every few months maybe just a sicky nervous feeling my son used to get really sick feeling when he was excited at Xmas birthdays big events etc

Reactions: 3
why are Chloe’s hands overly small 🤣 I don’t know how I’ve noticed but her hands are annoyingly small 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why are Chloe’s hands overly small 🤣 I don’t know how I’ve noticed but her hands are annoyingly small 🤣🤣🤣
I sound horrible but her fingers and edges around her nails go through me. I don’t know why a nail business would use her to advertise.

Reactions: 10
omg when zenaya said to sassis mum Toni me mams upstairs she looks like an angel and you look like a Dalmatian 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aww zenaya 🤣
---
I sound horrible but her fingers and edges around her nails go through me. I don’t know why a nail business would use her to advertise.
Maybe it’s the nails not the actual hands 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
omg when zenaya said to sassis mum Toni me mams upstairs she looks like an angel and you look like a Dalmatian 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aww zenaya 🤣
---

Maybe it’s the nails not the actual hands 🙈
Howling at Z coming out with the dog comment 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.