Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Robbie not want her? Why would you cheat on both husbands with the same man?!

I’ll stop derailing now too
It’s weird isn’t it? I’m guessing maybe she would’ve settled with him but he probably wasn’t interested, he was just happy to still shag her as most young men are. I might have to rewatch teen mom 2 from the beginning. I always found it much better than teen mom og. I’ll shut up nowwwww

Reactions: 4
Leah has always been a hoe fo sho. Remember when the twins were newborn and she was shagging Robbie. She even had him around the twins on their 16 and pregnant episode 😭 and then shagged him the same week she married Corey. She is so messy and people forget. Lying about having a miscarriage on television is terrible. The whole addiction thing too was so sketchy but she’s never got slated the way other cast members have. Remember when she was addicted to drugs and Jeremy was working his ass off for months doing dangerous work and she rinsed their bank account by the time he got home 😭 - sorry to derail. Should be slagging her off on the teen mom usa thread haha
Sorry but you’ve blown my mind!!! Why didn’t I know any of this?? I always thought she was so horrible to Jeremy and he was a big sexy man!!! Did they ever say what she was addicted too? I remember her driving a few times looking absolutely out her nut

Sorry but you’ve blown my mind!!! Why didn’t I know any of this?? I always thought she was so horrible to Jeremy and he was a big sexy man!!! Did they ever say what she was addicted too? I remember her driving a few times looking absolutely out her nut
It was implied at times she had acted funny only because of being on simple anxiety meds.. then it was an excuse that it was some sort of pain meds for her back pain after childbirth. Then it came out in her own book that her drug issues went as far as doing heroin in her basement with her addict father! The show always sort of painted her as a victim and like Corey and Miranda were bullying her. In reality she never worked and all she had to do was look after her kids whilst everyone around her worked their asses off. She was high as duck all day and couldn’t even keep her house clean. Does anyone remember her garage!! 🤔 her whole house and car were mounted with trash and clutter. I’m sure MTV staff reported her and would refuse to film in her home at one point!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
*Clears throat* Ladies is the Teen mum UK thread?? I thought I stumbled on the American one!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
New episode....

So considering the state of Marliyas teeth, her first scene shows her having a capri sun, skittles and a shop bought ham sandwich 😒😑 im sorry but Mia should be encouraging healthy eating and considering M was sick and doing a dance competition. Doesn't sit right with me at all

Reactions: 9
New episode....

So considering the state of Marliyas teeth, her first scene shows her having a capri sun, skittles and a shop bought ham sandwich 😒😑 im sorry but Mia should be encouraging healthy eating and considering M was sick and doing a dance competition. Doesn't sit right with me at all
Did you see through half term she uploaded multiple days in a row Marliyah having either pancakes or waffles for breakfast with Nutella. There clearly aren’t one of treats, it’s everyday! Right after having that dentist trip shown on tv too. She must be backward.

Reactions: 12
*Clears throat* Ladies is the Teen mum UK thread?? I thought I stumbled on the American one!😂😂
I guess it just shows how boring this series has been that we can't even find anything to say about it so have to talk about the US one instead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is deffo a pregnancy announcement incoming for Chloe
Omg I'm not going to be able to watch until tomorrow! I've no willpower though pleaseeeeeeee elaborate on what's happened to make you say that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Omg I'm not going to be able to watch until tomorrow! I've no willpower though pleaseeeeeeee elaborate on what's happened to make you say that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She told Jordan she’s ready to have another one. And we have all speculated on potential baby bumps recently

I know this will be an unpopular opinion but I do actually think Chloe and Jordan are happy together at the moment. Jordan seems to have matured a lot.
---
I’m usually a staunch defender of this show but that last episode was boring as hell 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Chloe and Jordan are happy but a new baby will ruin all of that. I’m not sure why he wants one so bad, she was insufferable the first time. Maybe it will be better now they’re older. If they do another season I’m 100% Chloe will say “having a baby outside of your teens is a lot easier” and spout some crap about how much happier they are when we know they’re not. I suspect tonight she will announce a baby, I just have a feeling. Not a spoiler, a speculation.
Also think it was Chloe’s plan all along, she knew she wanted another baby but wanted to move out first so she pretended she didn’t want one for years. We all know she’s the mastermind behind this.

Because Marliya said she wants to live in Middlesborough Mia will take that and run with it now when kids will literally say anything haha!

Zenaya is the cutest it was nice to see her and Sassi getting on this episode.

I skipped Amber’s parts it’s the same old tit.

Reactions: 14
Chloe and Jordan are happy but a new baby will ruin all of that. I’m not sure why he wants one so bad, she was insufferable the first time. Maybe it will be better now they’re older. If they do another season I’m 100% Chloe will say “having a baby outside of your teens is a lot easier” and spout some crap about how much happier they are when we know they’re not. I suspect tonight she will announce a baby, I just have a feeling. Not a spoiler, a speculation.
Also think it was Chloe’s plan all along, she knew she wanted another baby but wanted to move out first so she pretended she didn’t want one for years. We all know she’s the mastermind behind this.

Because Marliya said she wants to live in Middlesborough Mia will take that and run with it now when kids will literally say anything haha!

Zenaya is the cutest it was nice to see her and Sassi getting on this episode.

I skipped Amber’s parts it’s the same old tit.
I thought sassi was great in that episode but I was so bored through Amber's "need to set routine, they weren't like this before Beth's" I did the washing up hhaah

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.