Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this season has proven more than any other season previously that what these girls put on social media is absolute bullshit. I hate to say this too but Chloe seems the most real and happiest out of everyone atm and she was once the most edited and unhappiest. The other girls are super filtered on social media, depressed as duck and all have zero goals set or anything going on.
The narration on the trailer is BS too.
“They’re breaking the mould because these girls were born to be bold”
None of this series has shown that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bulldog XL ban was announced today. Has Sassi still got her dog? I find it hard to believe she lasted a few months with it.

Reactions: 2
The bulldog XL ban was announced today. Has Sassi still got her dog? I find it hard to believe she lasted a few months with it.
Is that what breed her dog is? I don’t know enough about it but surely as someone who’s never trained dogs or knows nothing about them it was a strange choice of breed to choose? Especially when she is someone who has zero patience!! All that shouting and whaling can not be good around any animal let alone that kind of breed.

Reactions: 6
Is that what breed her dog is? I don’t know enough about it but surely as someone who’s never trained dogs or knows nothing about them it was a strange choice of breed to choose? Especially when she is someone who has zero patience!! All that shouting and whaling can not be good around any animal let alone that kind of breed.
She hasn’t posted since April but she set up this page for the dog. Note the username is bully XL.
8AB33071-ADE1-4036-A2D5-D01688912BCE.jpeg

madness getting such a dangerous dog (hope I don’t offend those who look after their dogs well) around Z when Sassi struggles so much and won’t be a good responsible owner. Shouting at a dog like that when stressed could scare him and incite an attack.

Reactions: 9
Jeremy was hot tbf. Remember him slapping Leah in the face with that bacon? 😂 he could slap me in the face with somethin’ 😏
🤣🤣🤣 he’s got the banter too, this is where Addie got it from lol. I’ll never understand why Leah got rid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he got tired of her addiction. And cheated on him. He caught her on the deer cam
Jesus has Leah cheated on every partner!? They had great chemistry I always hoped she’d work it out with Jeremy. She just wasn’t into Corey. Never knew she was caught cheating on a deer cam!

I love his personality, agree that Addie gets it full him.

Reactions: 11
Jesus has Leah cheated on every partner!? They had great chemistry I always hoped she’d work it out with Jeremy. She just wasn’t into Corey. Never knew she was caught cheating on a deer cam!

I love his personality, agree that Addie gets it full him.
She cheated on Corey and Jeremy with Robbie and cheated on Jeremy with Corey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Leah has always been a hoe fo sho. Remember when the twins were newborn and she was shagging Robbie. She even had him around the twins on their 16 and pregnant episode 😭 and then shagged him the same week she married Corey. She is so messy and people forget. Lying about having a miscarriage on television is terrible. The whole addiction thing too was so sketchy but she’s never got slated the way other cast members have. Remember when she was addicted to drugs and Jeremy was working his ass off for months doing dangerous work and she rinsed their bank account by the time he got home 😭 - sorry to derail. Should be slagging her off on the teen mom usa thread haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.