Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said putting who and how he is aside he isn't as ugly as everyone in here makes out.

Mocking how he looks while Ste doesn't get a mentioned shows it's favoritism as he is just as horrible personality wise as Manley.
They’re both bleeping rotten end of story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Randy? Chelsea’s dad? Or butch ? 😂😭
Ooh Randy and Butch. It would have to be Randy lol. There is not enough money in the world for me to go near Butch

I meant Zach purely on looks alone. I’d have to forget the fact his dodgy stuff made his wife and kids get shot at

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like I said putting who and how he is aside he isn't as ugly as everyone in here makes out.

Mocking how he looks while Ste doesn't get a mentioned shows it's favoritism as he is just as horrible personality wise as Manley.
Confused at why you're so bothered about people disliking Manley and saying "favourtism" does not make sense, every single Dad gets slagged off on here for one thing or another. Have your opinion that's fine but just leave it at that if people don't agree

Reactions: 9
He reminds me of stig of the dump, but Manleys a dirtier version
Showing your age there! 😂
---

Wha?!! Ste shows up for his kids and is an active influence on their lives and as far as we know, DOESNT sell drugs and thereby put his kids in danger!

Reactions: 4
When Manley posted that video on Instagram of him recording the police it reminded me of a teenager showing off. The way he was pretending he was giving them what for but was literally whispering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thr series has been DULL 😑
I think this season has proven more than any other season previously that what these girls put on social media is absolute bullshit. I hate to say this too but Chloe seems the most real and happiest out of everyone atm and she was once the most edited and unhappiest. The other girls are super filtered on social media, depressed as duck in real life and all have zero goals set or anything really going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.