Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s keep the Manley slander going cos the sneak peek video just showed him not only forgetting to turn up to M’s dance competition, but blaming Mia for not reminding him after she already let him know about it the head 🥴🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Let’s keep the Manley slander going cos the sneak peek video just showed him not only forgetting to turn up to M’s dance competition, but blaming Mia for not reminding him after she already let him know about it the head 🥴🥴
wtf. If your daughter meant that much to you you’d make note of the date/time and not forget it

Reactions: 11
She told him once that should be enough! You can add reminders to your phone with an alarm. Not like he has a job to go to!

Reactions: 18
Is he missing teeth?!
He’s also missing 95% of his brain
---
Omg at this point it’s Mia’s fault for everything. He’ll be blaming her for global warming and famine next

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like I said putting who and how he is aside he isn't as ugly as everyone in here makes out.

Mocking how he looks while Ste doesn't get a mentioned shows it's favoritism as he is just as horrible personality wise as Manley.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Been out for the day and came back to manley getting dragged...as he should be lmao. The comments are too funny and spot on😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like I said putting who and how he is aside he isn't as ugly as everyone in here makes out.

Mocking how he looks while Ste doesn't get a mentioned shows it's favoritism as he is just as horrible personality wise as Manley.
It’s hardly favouritism it’s just people don’t think he’s attractive. Whether he’s a nice person or not is irrelevant because people don’t find him attractive and that’s allowed. If you do that’s ok because we all have different attractions

Reactions: 10
Have you even read the thread? Ste’s teeth are always commented on and people do comment when he doesn’t come across well either

Reactions: 19

I really don't want to be in a world where dissing Manley means we are favouring Ste... slim bleeping pickings or what 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.