Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so jealous how slim Mia seems to stay so easily even though she eats complete tit 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m so jealous how slim Mia seems to stay so easily even though she eats complete tit 😂😭
Me too, it just doesn’t make sense! She must not eat very much and mainly just snack? Meanwhile I’m over here tracking every frickin thing I eat 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Second this. I ate like a pig in my teens and early twenties thinking I’d stay stick thin but boy was I wrong 😂
Yep same was a size 6 for most my teens then when I was 19 turning 20 boy did it catch up with me 😤😂 annoying that I thought I was fat back then too always the way 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep same was a size 6 for most my teens then when I was 19 turning 20 boy did it catch up with me 😤😂 annoying that I thought I was fat back then too always the way 😂
Same! I deffo took my pre-mum body for granted. I had my son at 20 and now I’m a 12-14 when I was a 6 before. I just can’t say no to crisps..that’s my downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same! I deffo took my pre-mum body for granted. I had my son at 20 and now I’m a 12-14 when I was a 6 before. I just can’t say no to crisps..that’s my downfall.
Crisps are also my downfall 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My mid 40s mum tum only needs to look at a packet of crisps and I put on I swear I have to be really good to even just stay a average size

Reactions: 2
I had my kids at 20 , my weight through my 20s was soo up and down. I was either fat or skinny. There was no inbetween , but my 30s I’ve just seemed to stay slim and I can’t say I eat that great either. I do have a lot of stress at times. So I can only put it down to that

Reactions: 1
Mia put on quite a few stone with Marliya tbh, she was bigger when she was first on the show (her words, don’t come for me). That bbl must’ve helped as they take fat from your belly etc and it’s just seemed to stay off, may be intentional cos the surgeon did a good job tbh, I’d work to keep it that way

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.