Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed Chloe she does my head in, her ads are the most irritating on insta and her voice and accent make me want to Chuck my phone through the window..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve unfollowed Chloe she does my head in, her ads are the most irritating on insta and her voice and accent make me want to Chuck my phone through the window..
Her YouTube came up as suggested. I watched 2 mins of it and couldn’t cope with the cringe levels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean I don’t blame her for not wanting it, mine broke within a few weeks and they were god awful to deal with… but don’t accept it “just for pics” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
omg Megan getting gifted a whole baby set and then selling it - what a moron. As if she needs the money.

Reactions: 10
I mean I don’t blame her for not wanting it, mine broke within a few weeks and they were god awful to deal with… but don’t accept it “just for pics” 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s so rude though! To take money to advertise something on your IG account so the company get more sales - and then sell it on via the exact same IG account, risking harming the business that paid you to advertise! You couldn’t write it!
Honestly, if these girls had a brain cell between them they’d be dangerous!
---
Marliya’s birthday and this is the first thing he posts. Smh
View attachment 2111528
He’s a horrid little mountain troll!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.