Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frances Anne! Never would have guessed Megan chosing a name so traditional after her other two. Although she said she liked Francesca before which is similar.

But t

But that’s because reeann stole Francesca from Megan in the first place lol.
This is what I remember and everyone kept saying it was the other way round lol, Megan said she wanted it for next girl then Reanne used it I’m sure

Reactions: 1
True 🤣🤣🤣 tbh I think her and Dylan were the perfect match they were both bogging 🤣 when he used to tuck the socks into the tracksuit bottoms then the tshirt into the trousers 🤣🤢
It was his FILTHY fingernails for me 🤢
And his greasy hair. I can only imagine how many infections Megan and reeann caught off him tbh 😵🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what I remember and everyone kept saying it was the other way round lol, Megan said she wanted it for next girl then Reanne used it I’m sure
Megan said she always wanted it for a girl but she didn’t use it for her first so couldn’t have wanted it that much

Reactions: 10
Rewatching series 1 and cannot believe Mia used to sleep through the night when Marliyah was a newborn!!! Imagine being able to sleep through your NEWBORNS cry?! To think Manley was the one taking care of the baby…I’m floored. I feel like I could hear my babies cry from streets away never mind the same room!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rewatching series 1 and cannot believe Mia used to sleep through the night when Marliyah was a newborn!!! Imagine being able to sleep through your NEWBORNS cry?! To think Manley was the one taking care of the baby…I’m floored. I feel like I could hear my babies cry from streets away never mind the same room!
I think Maggie and Manley used to say that to milk it to try and convince Mia she was an awful mum.. in reality she had just had a C Section and Manley didn’t have a job so why wouldn’t he do some night feeds!? 😩😭 none of the house had a job ffs not like they had anything else to wake up for.. Also Mia said Manley wouldn’t let her cry he would see her move and pick her up so not like they had a baby screaming at the top of her lungs and Mia slept through it

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think Maggie and Manley used to say that to milk it to try and convince Mia she was an awful mum.. in reality she had just had a C Section and Manley didn’t have a job so why wouldn’t he do some night feeds!? 😩😭 none of the house had a job ffs not like they had anything else to wake up for.. Also Mia said Manley wouldn’t let her cry he would see her move and pick her up so not like they had a baby screaming at the top of her lungs and Mia slept through it
I don’t think they ever mentioned her c section recovery but I can’t imagine she got much support there

Reactions: 16
I don’t think they ever mentioned her c section recovery but I can’t imagine she got much support there
That’s what I mean it was just made out that she ignored their new born. Why shouldn’t he do some night feeds whilst she’s healing? 😂 the guy was a loser with no job lol

Reactions: 25
He also didn’t let M cry at all, if she stired he would get up straight away, pretty sure big Mags mentioned it when they were all making her feel like a tit mum.

I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid if my partner did all the night feeds, I would have been bleeping delighted 😂. Think I would have more chance of Man-boy getting an actual job and a personality though 😂

Reactions: 20
I always see Manley posts on Aalayah and Marliya’s birthdays. Weird that he doesn’t one for Marliya unless it’s elsewhere and not on insta

Reactions: 2
Oh there Sassi has posted too now , wonder if Shannon got asked on the last series?

Reactions: 3
That’s what I mean it was just made out that she ignored their new born. Why shouldn’t he do some night feeds whilst she’s healing? 😂 the guy was a loser with no job lol
He’s a hands on dad when he’s around for sure but he’s a fuckin idiot in everything else 🤣 he seems to be a lot more hands on when there babies

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.