Teen Mom UK #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread got full we carry on 😂

Link to previous thread here

You know what and I do like Mia I think she’s very likeable but if this was say for instance Charlie or Charlotte from teen mum y+p flaunting yet another new boyfriend they’d be getting slated 😂😂 why’s it okay because it’s Mia?😂 I hope to god for all their sakes that this one lasts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know what and I do like Mia I think she’s very likeable but if this was say for instance Charlie or Charlotte from teen mum y+p flaunting yet another new boyfriend they’d be getting slated 😂😂 why’s it okay because it’s Mia?😂 I hope to god for all their sakes that this one lasts 😂😂
Mia does get stick?🤣 Granted less than Charlie and Charlotte but she isn’t a massive woman like them 2

Reactions: 17
I think Mia has been with him quite a while and is probably at a stage where she is ready to share pics , I don't see the issue

Reactions: 16
And Mia doesn’t introduce them to M straight away and have them playing daddy

Reactions: 17
Mia doesn’t appear to jump from one boy to another and if she does she keeps it private.
She also doesn’t add their name to her insta bio, delete them after every fight and make silly joint accounts like a 12 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do like Mia and I think she gets away with a lot cos she is likeable but this is like the 5/6th boyfriend she’s posted since being on teen mom which is mad. She can’t stay single long and she soft launched someone else a few months ago who she went on holiday with which ended soon as she got home. Hopefully it does work out and she does get that family unit she wants but she goes for wrongens, hopefully it’s a different story here

Reactions: 15
Hi guys, I used to be a Teen Mom UK addict, but split up with the fella in 2018, no longer had Sky and have never seen it since. I'd love to get back into it (and hopefully catch up on all the episodes I've missed, so where can I watch it? Or is it still strictly an MTV programme? TIA x

Reactions: 2
Hi guys, I used to be a Teen Mom UK addict, but split up with the fella in 2018, no longer had Sky and have never seen it since. I'd love to get back into it (and hopefully catch up on all the episodes I've missed, so where can I watch it? Or is it still strictly an MTV programme? TIA x
still on MTV/now tv x

Reactions: 1
MTV app/ I think possibly paramount+ but it's a tit app and really hard to figure out how to cancel 😅

Reactions: 3
I had a lend of that Mamaroo baby chair and it is HUGE. it genuinly took over a quarter of my sitting room and has to reach a plug socket. I could not wait to give it back bout 3 weeks later. Where is Megan planning on putting all this gear?

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how Megan is confident to go into a concert in the standing area when she’s pregnant! What if someone bashed into her or they started a mosh pit? My nerves would be gone!

Reactions: 14
I don’t know how Megan is confident to go into a concert in the standing area when she’s pregnant! What if someone bashed into her or they started a mosh pit? My nerves would be gone!
Probably didn’t want to waste the money. She’s been trying to sell N Dubz tickets for months

Reactions: 18
I was supposed to go but I'm 6 months pregnant so sold me ticket for that reason I just didn't want to risk anything happening.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.