Teen Mom UK #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s def her! Even has the same bracelet. She’s 19 and she had a baby in February by someone else and now one in December with Manley! She’s been out her whole pregnancy so I’m assuming this was an unknown pregnancy!! I’m so baffled 😭😭😭 I know this sounds far fetched but I’m 100% sure.
I’m thirsty for teaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: 4
If you search for him on tik tok he only follows 3 people and she is one of them. She has two facebooks, one that she posts on every day. She hasn’t put any open posts announcing a new baby only mentions her other son who was born in feb but it is 100% her. She doesn’t even look preg on pics from November but she is def his baby mum and I think she didn’t know she was pregnant. Happens a lot! I have used those screenshots he has taken of her to make sure it’s her even down to the ring she wears and charm bracelet and it’s def her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.