Teen Mom UK #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Mia and I think she gets away with a lot cos she is likeable but this is like the 5/6th boyfriend she’s posted since being on teen mom which is mad. She can’t stay single long and she soft launched someone else a few months ago who she went on holiday with which ended soon as she got home. Hopefully it does work out and she does get that family unit she wants but she goes for wrongens, hopefully it’s a different story here
to be fair to her, it doesn’t look like she’s had the best luck with how men have treated her. She’s still young you can’t expect relationships to last forever from that age. As long as she isn’t introducing them to Marliya then I don’t see the problem

Reactions: 17
to be fair to her, it doesn’t look like she’s had the best luck with how men have treated her. She’s still young you can’t expect relationships to last forever from that age. As long as she isn’t introducing them to Marliya then I don’t see the problem
This is true, the men have always seemed to be the problem in her relationships but there’s little to no gap between them all to heal, find herself, actually enjoy being single so young and decide what she actually wants in a man. This is probs why she keeps going for the wrong ones, it’s like she rushes into things whoever gives her attention first. She was seeing someone else just this summer so can’t have known this one that long to be going public like that and embarrassing herself yet again within a year (she says this herself that it always end at the year mark) if it doesn’t work. I’d not only stay single for a lot longer but I’d wait a lot longer before going official and public if I had that many failed public relationships personally

Reactions: 5
Just seen that Mia is moving again! I wonder if she’s moving back to a flat

Reactions: 5
This is true, the men have always seemed to be the problem in her relationships but there’s little to no gap between them all to heal, find herself, actually enjoy being single so young and decide what she actually wants in a man. This is probs why she keeps going for the wrong ones, it’s like she rushes into things whoever gives her attention first. She was seeing someone else just this summer so can’t have known this one that long to be going public like that and embarrassing herself yet again within a year (she says this herself that it always end at the year mark) if it doesn’t work. I’d not only stay single for a lot longer but I’d wait a lot longer before going official and public if I had that many failed public relationships personally
How do we know its not the same person? The last person she went public with was Manleys friend and that was ages ago

Reactions: 1
How do we know its not the same person? The last person she went public with was Manleys friend and that was ages ago
She soft launched this boy she went on holiday with over summer, came home and ranted about how men are trash etc on her stories, doubt it’s the same one

Reactions: 4
She soft launched this boy she went on holiday with over summer, came home and ranted about how men are trash etc on her stories, doubt it’s the same one
I thought she had been up north throughout the summer 🤔 I could be wrong though. Regardless she hasn't been introducing them to Marliya so if she's been dating or whatever then I don't see the problem

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how Megan is confident to go into a concert in the standing area when she’s pregnant! What if someone bashed into her or they started a mosh pit? My nerves would be gone!
I went to see Yungblud when I was 26 weeks with my first, that was standing and I just stood nearer the back where there was less people. Seeing the Cure in a few weeks (so I think I'll be around 24 weeks? ) But I think that's seated, I can't actually remember though 😅

Reactions: 3
I thought she had been up north throughout the summer 🤔 I could be wrong though. Regardless she hasn't been introducing them to Marliya so if she's been dating or whatever then I don't see the problem
Yeah good she hasn’t but I’d personally not wanna be public about it just yet given her past and how many there’s been/ how short they last, which has been my point throughout

Reactions: 4
Have Megan and Mia fell out? I've noticed that the other TM girls have got her a gift from base, but no mention of Mia?

Have Megan and Mia fell out? I've noticed that the other TM girls have got her a gift from base, but no mention of Mia?
Looks like it's because they were there and Mia wasn't, I think Megan commented on her recent posts

You know what and I do like Mia I think she’s very likeable but if this was say for instance Charlie or Charlotte from teen mum y+p flaunting yet another new boyfriend they’d be getting slated 😂😂 why’s it okay because it’s Mia?😂 I hope to god for all their sakes that this one lasts 😂😂
The only difference between Mia and the other girls is that she has charisma

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen so many people saying ndubz was absolute carnage so if she had standing seats then she’s very brave (careless)

Edit: I meant tickets but I clearly am thick asf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is this job and work Mia keeps going on about? She seems to have a lot of money for doing what? She’s not that popular on insta really in the big picture. What am I missing?

Are we surprised Megan went to a rowdy concert at the moment? Didn't she strongly consider going to a rave with Dylan when she was like 8 months with Dulcie May?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah the Bournemouth concert was an absolute zoo! Literally 10 if not more fights broke out everywhere around standing 🤦🏼‍♀️
I wouldn’t have personally gone pregnant because I would’ve been too worried

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.