Teen Mom UK #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did mention something the other day about catching up on housework

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Aaaanyway, I need to know ambers dates do you reckon they’re actual matches from tinder or just randomers mtv get off the street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amber has guts though , if I got stood up I wouldn't dare tell anyone never mind let it be filmed for a TV show

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing that baffles me most about Amber is how she appears to have wasted this opportunity. Like I know Chloe clearly comes from money so her buying a house will have been easier but look at how Sassi and Mia have at least moved into bigger places and bought themselves better cars from it to give their kids a bit more stability and a nicer environment. Meanwhile Amber doesn’t seem to have done much with the opportunities being on tv provides

Reactions: 24
The thing that baffles me most about Amber is how she appears to have wasted this opportunity. Like I know Chloe clearly comes from money so her buying a house will have been easier but look at how Sassi and Mia have at least moved into bigger places and bought themselves better cars from it to give their kids a bit more stability and a nicer environment. Meanwhile Amber doesn’t seem to have done much with the opportunities being on tv provides
Neither does Megan when you think about it , I don't see her do much advertising or "influencing" compared to the others , still living in a little flat

Reactions: 12
Neither does Megan when you think about it , I don't see her do much advertising or "influencing" compared to the others , still living in a little flat
I get you mean about the flat but she’s managed to open her own business though. That’s some stability

Reactions: 10
Mia’s ad for lubricant…🥴 she seems sooooooo uncomfortable. Gotta take whatever work you can get I guess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get you mean about the flat but she’s managed to open her own business though. That’s some stability
Yeah she has but I mean where the original post said about taking opportunities from being on TV and the lack of promotional stuff she does compared to the others

Reactions: 4
Both Megan and amber are in social housing council places.. they probably don’t want to move and lose their places in case the money/income stops 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Both Megan and amber are in social housing council places.. they probably don’t want to move and lose their places in case the money/income stops 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought ambers house was private. Usually council or HA have very distinct looking houses, especially the front doors. Is she defo council? X

Reactions: 1
Amber's house has always looked quite big, even when she just had Brooklyn her house looked at least 3 bedrooms, I cant imagine she was housed in that her and 1 baby?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.