Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Just to let you all know I’ve asked Manley about 64 times if the baby is his.. he’s ignored me like he’s fuckin Kyle Jenner

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Guys I’m watching Harry Potter and the philosopher’s stone and seamus is literally marliya, I cannot unsee it 😭😭 I need to get more pics but I’m howling
0C700650-CECE-4A23-B3D5-CE96EF491E22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Would love a spin off, get Megan, tel, ree, dylan, Kirsty, Dylan's various girlfriends and ex's all involved. Would be way more interesting than any of the storylines from the couple of years. Maybe a short section at the end for any Maggie /Manley/ Erin / Mia drama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

stardust1

VIP Member
Brace your self huns for the 1000 ‘why does Dylan not have the kids?’

Ree found it funny when the kids were kept from Meg. Wonder if she thinks it is funny this time

• Haha
Reactions: 50

RobotLady

VIP Member
Thanks for serving hot tea Erin 😘
Posting a picture of Alayah saying “my one and only”.
Bitter because Manley’s got another by another? Regardless, definitely confirmed she has not had a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

mrsknowqiitall

I couldn't give a flying F about febreeze her dad's money or the fact only don't see the kid. I still don't understand why it has anything to do with Mia?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I for one appreciate the tea  people here were questioning whether Mias new bloke is a crap dad to his child, where his money comes from and if he's generally as dodgy and poor a choice as her past men have been. Someone comes on here spilling all the tea albeit about a side character and you're getting into arguments with them 

All we need is someone close to Manley or his new baby mama - maybe someone thats sitting their GCSEs in the same school year as her  and we would be well set!

I feel like this is a number one rule of gossip - don't alienate your sources!

• Heart
  • Haha

Vilanelle

Chatty Member
Reeanne getting her nails done and on sun beds while Dylan’s new gf appears to have Francesca. You know what Ree coils stop you having babies you don’t want. I don’t give a fuck if it’s her mental health tbh. Posting that shit while you don’t have your babies is a poor show. She wants to be 23 and do insta shit, not parent. Who would want to be 23 with three kids, two under 5 in a small flat with two baby daddies of which none live with you. Lets not pretend we are not in a cost of living crisis. Those £40 nails and whatever it costs for a sun bed these days, that money should be spent on food and clothes for those babies wherever they are living because they look unkempt. Whatever is going on this is not a good look

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
At least if Mia and her boyfriend ever get lost in the dark, she won’t have to worry cos their teeth can light the way

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Some of us dream of a big career. Some of us dream of a fancy house. Maybe even a Range Rover. Manley dreams of being Nick Cannon and he’s already a quarter of the way there 🙏

• Haha

Bk2021

Maggie recently followed that Breeze girl (mias bf’s ex & baby mumma). The whole family is obsessed with anything to do with Mia

• Wow
  • Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
If it is his then I am in utter SHOCK that space raider managed to get another woman to shag him

• Haha
Reactions: 41