Teen Mom UK #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Chloe be moving house?
Probably yeah. Really annoys me though either say it or don’t stop fishing for the attention 🥱 shes probably chewed Jordan’s ear off about it and got her own way as usual

Reactions: 16
Feel like it’s pretty obvious from that story but I can’t see her house on rightmove. Will be interesting to see what they can afford seeing as she doesn’t work anymore (unless you count “influencing”)

Reactions: 6
Feel like it’s pretty obvious from that story but I can’t see her house on rightmove. Will be interesting to see what they can afford seeing as she doesn’t work anymore (unless you count “influencing”)
I think with them sorting out holes and painting it they are doing the house up ready to put it in the market.

Reactions: 12
So attention seeky to do a story like that without saying what it is😭 I can’t imagine her moving though unless a new series of teen mom is being filmed, considering everything she does is just for show or a story line of Chloe’s perfect life

Can’t see this new guy lasting long… he’s only just split with his baby mum!
i mean it all depends what their situation was. could of been a relationship thats just wasn't working for ages. but i defo think she should hold off posting him with how short they last
#

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing we won’t see Mia and Marliya for ages again if there’s a new series. Manley probably won’t allow it now

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing we won’t see Mia and Marliya for ages again if there’s a new series. Manley probably won’t allow it now
I thought this. He only let her do the series last time because she was single 🙄 I bet they are all slagging her off for having another boyfriend too 🤣

I feel sorry for Mia manley just don't give off. Let the girl live shes young, beautiful and single so what she's had a few boyfriends she learnt from her mistakes and she doesn't have her daughter around then. He gets so toxic and nasty everytime with his indirects....and as for him stopping her filming that's just stupid your taking money from your own daughters mouth!!!

Reactions: 18
I feel sorry for Mia manley just don't give off. Let the girl live shes young, beautiful and single so what she's had a few boyfriends she learnt from her mistakes and she doesn't have her daughter around then. He gets so toxic and nasty everytime with his indirects....and as for him stopping her filming that's just stupid your taking money from your own daughters mouth!!!
Completely agree. He’s so bitter and jealous, he will never let her be happy as long as Marlyia is under 18. Its so obvious he’s bang in love with her still because he can only be nice when she’s single 😂 he knows he will never get anything close to Mia again! Maggie has raised a man child he infuriates me the way he sulks over everything it’s gross

Reactions: 19
Something about her looks different but I can’t work out what 🤔
That square jaw look loads of girls seem to have now cos of filler, looks like cheek filler too. Looks like she’s gained a tiny bit of weight too which does look good tbf

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.