Teen Mom UK #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan's post about the mamaroo, "everyone says these are brilliant" I've literally never heard anyone actually rate them as any good?? I see them on lists of baby products that aren't worth the money all the time 😂

Reactions: 11
Megan's post about the mamaroo, "everyone says these are brilliant" I've literally never heard anyone actually rate them as any good?? I see them on lists of baby products that aren't worth the money all the time 😂
Biggest waste of money! Babies grow out of them too fast, for the price you pay it’s mental!

Reactions: 3
You can always find them almost brand new for half the price on selling pages

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.