Teen Mom UK #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending £275 on a huge ‘baby rocker’ when you still have those ugly cheap curtains hanging up and zero room in ur flat 🙈🤣 I rekon she’s only moaning about it on Insta to brag about how much she’s spent. She said she’s got everything including her pram and she’s not even that far along is she !??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mia is having her teeth done in Turkey again and having another boob job. She says her boobs look unequal - I can’t see it myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You know I understand the boob jobs, but the teeth. Why oh why?! She had lovely teeth. Has anyone seen that TikTok of the bloke who went to turkey for his teeth a few years back and now they just fall out constantly and no one will help him because they’re too far gone, no uk dentist will help him cos they can’t do the work because they are fucked?! I’m pretty sure he’s only in his 30s.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she’s had her boobs redone if she’s planning on having more children. Surely there’s a high risk of them changing again? And then it’s just a continuous cycle? Why not wait until you’ve finished having children?

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she’s had her boobs redone if she’s planning on having more children. Surely there’s a high risk of them changing again? And then it’s just a continuous cycle? Why not wait until you’ve finished having children?
I did understand after she said her reasons why but I see what you mean and considering she said they are fine with a bra or tape on then she may aswell wait

Ooh see Mia has gone public with the new fella… he’s got a mouth full of turkey teeth as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just came here to see if anyone knew him seems genuinely happy in the pics !

Reactions: 1
Mia’s boyfriends, babies Mam has a lovely house🤣

I just came here to see if anyone knew him seems genuinely happy in the pics !
Someone came on other day and said he has stopped seeing his kid cause of Mia. The babies mam shares posts about abandoning your kids etc etc

Reactions: 4
Mia’s boyfriends, babies Mam has a lovely house🤣

Someone came on other day and said he has stopped seeing his kid cause of Mia. The babies mam shares posts about abandoning your kids etc etc
Oh goodness always all the drama !

Reactions: 3
ollies baby mums house isn’t hers it’s her dads and it was her grandads but he just died so it was left to her dad and now she’s moving back in with her dad so he can fund her lifestyle because she’s split up with olly. as bad as olly is breeze is just as bad she’s a known homewrecker to be honest ANYONE in middlesbrough will tell you that 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 11
ollies baby mums house isn’t hers it’s her dads and it was her grandads but he just died so it was left to her dad and now she’s moving back in with her dad so he can fund her lifestyle because she’s split up with olly. as bad as olly is breeze is just as bad she’s a known homewrecker to be honest ANYONE in middlesbrough will tell you that 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
she knows how to pick them🤣

Reactions: 9
They live miles away from each other aswell , wonder how they even met

Reactions: 7
Ooo is she on insta?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.