Teen Mom UK #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really I've never heard of any of these people. I knew Hollie was Thornaby and Sam and Amelia are boro. I don't know what Abbie sounds like but it's funny when they have a geordie accent since joining g shore 🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh really I've never heard of any of these people. I knew Hollie was Thornaby and Sam and Amelia are boro. I don't know what Abbie sounds like but it's funny when they have a geordie accent since joining g shore 🤣
are you north east? I am Newcastle and it is so annoying cause you can tell who is from where🤣

are you north east? I am Newcastle and it is so annoying cause you can tell who is from where🤣
Yes I am north east , I know 🤣 you can deffo tell the difference between the areas , I always get called geordie by anyone southern 🤣 I guess this is what it's like on the made in chelsea thread when people say none of them are actually from Chelsea and I don't have a clue , I understand with g shore 🤣

(Sorry to everyone going off topic)

Yes I am north east , I know 🤣 you can deffo tell the difference between the areas , I always get called geordie by anyone southern 🤣 I guess this is what it's like on the made in chelsea thread when people say none of them are actually from Chelsea and I don't have a clue , I understand with g shore 🤣

(Sorry to everyone going off topic)
Yes I know what you mean, I’d not be able to tell the difference on made in chelsea. It is annoying when you notice them get to places too quick like one second in the reunion they are at the Angel Of The North and then 3 seconds later they are at saltwell park🤣same with Vera🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes I know what you mean, I’d not be able to tell the difference on made in chelsea. It is annoying when you notice them get to places too quick like one second in the reunion they are at the Angel Of The North and then 3 seconds later they are at saltwell park🤣same with Vera🤣
I don't really watch g shore much if I'm honest but I did find it weird when I saw Mia at a couple of places I recognised , not that im acting like she's she's some big A lister just more random 😅

I don't really watch g shore much if I'm honest but I did find it weird when I saw Mia at a couple of places I recognised , not that im acting like she's she's some big A lister just more random 😅
can’t see it lasting, I guess she is travelling up here when M is with Manley

Reactions: 3
can’t see it lasting, I guess she is travelling up here when M is with Manley
i think it will be more him going down there seen as though he doesn’t have anywhere to live or any commitments apart from work but i’m sure he works away anyway and holly is from thornaby so is mias new boyfriends baby mum but i don’t think the girls off g shore have any relevance i think they met in ibiza

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.