Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
I know I'm about to get stabbed in the jugular for saying this but if you can't afford to house your children stop having them? (Obvs not always cut an dry) but if you have 2 and that fills the space of the housing association place you live in don't try and cram another baby and then expect a bigger property to be given to you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Megan is always sharing old photos with Tel as if it means anything, you literally spent last Christmas visiting the other ‘love of your life’ in prison and were uploading pathetic tik toks bragging about your ‘man’ being a killer whilst laughing at Tels dyslexia with your potato head sister. Get in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
Somebody help me!! My daughter has a new boyfriend, his name is Jordan and every time she says his name all I hear is “I do everyfin Jordan and you do nuffin” I can’t make it stop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Amber setting off at 2am to watch the sunrise on Snowden good on her she looks great it did crack me up that she said sunset she’s so funny! Good to see her active so good for her mental health

1C510C5D-C428-4B78-87DA-5BB55970F529.jpeg

she looks so happy and beautiful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Fiibeth

This is the problem with a lot of tattle threads I’m on.. someone mentions an out there possibility and some people really run with it 😭 let’s be honest, the chances of Megan using IVF is very very low. She was with a completely different bloke a few months back. Her and tel have been back together for two minutes and she’s already around 16 weeks pregnant. Even private IVF wouldn’t move that quick! Plus why would they get back together and decide on IVF in literally the first month or two??

Reactions: 43

bluesky30

I do like Megan and Tel together. I’m happy for them. Limited space in that flat though. Never forget Tel’s wardrobe woes in series 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 39