Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think the problem is all Manley, it's Erin who doesn't want them talking. He asked Erin if she thought he should meet/speak with Mia and she said no. She's very insecure, I mean you can't blame her given the history but grow up Erin.
Also, although Mia is coming across as very mature telling Marliyah Erin loves you, Erin cares for you etc....I kinda feel deep down the ulterior motive is "if she won't go to Manley's then that's less time off parenting for me to do what i want", because as much as Maggie adores her granddaughter, you call tell she isnt gonna be mugged off looking after her all the time. So yeah Mia appears very mature but let's not forget (see her Instagram) she's verrrrryyyyyy keen on her child free time
Girl you and I think very similar when it comes to Mia, as I also have always felt with her she definitely has an ulterior motive as far as Manley is concerned, so keeps the peace more with Manley, so not to mess up her me time.
As doesn't Manley have Marlyia every weekend, although this weekend looks like his been out to some kind of festival, so Marlyia probably stayed with Maggie this weekend. Also the flat Manley was showing a few weeks back before the show aired was that his flat or Erin's, reason I'm asking cus it looks like him and Erin have now split, so if it's not his own flat the girls will be back with staying at Maggie's on the weekends

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this sounds bad or not and I do apologise if it does come across bad but him and sassi’s dad must have some hell of genes compared to their mums. Like maggi and sassi’s mum are white but space rader and sassi are really dark. Like I just always thought like mixed raced couples babies would have more of a marilyah and zenaya tone.

I do apologise if this comes across wrong because by no means I don’t mean it to come across in a discrimination way
Wow...

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the flat tour Manley did on his Instagram which would have been in real time not TV show time, was when him and Erin broke up and he moved out of her home?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see on insta when Amber passed her driving test and she was promoting about a car she had been given from a company and it was a brand new car?? Please say someone does....

Because she doesn't appear to have that car now, her car looks pretty old and run down.

Reactions: 19
A couple of days ago someone was talking about whether you need to be a nurse to do filler. I just saw Chloe Ferry from Geordie Shore has posted on insta she’s passed a course for it and she’s no nurse!! Scary how anyone can do it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see on insta when Amber passed her driving test and she was promoting about a car she had been given from a company and it was a brand new car?? Please say someone does....

Because she doesn't appear to have that car now, her car looks pretty old and run down.
Yes it was some lease company, I had a look at the time and you had to pay thousands upfront and was for people with bad credit. she was doing an ad for this was before she had even passed her driving test!

Reactions: 7
A couple of days ago someone was talking about whether you need to be a nurse to do filler. I just saw Chloe Ferry from Geordie Shore has posted on insta she’s passed a course for it and she’s no nurse!! Scary how anyone can do it
Nah you don’t have to be. A girl in my area went viral due to a bodge job on nose filler on her nose and she needed urgent treatment on it something to do with they put it in a vain but her nose was dying and could of ended up with her not having one. She ended up having to go to hospital daily to freeze it and bring blood flow back to her nose. It looked really really nasty and the place just fobbed her off just said they’ll take some filler out.
This was why loads of nurses pipe out loud because of this incident probably more similar but I remember she ended up on ladbible, girlsmouth etc. her nose is alright now but it is badly scar

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder if the flat tour Manley did on his Instagram which would have been in real time not TV show time, was when him and Erin broke up and he moved out of her home?
This is what I'm also wondering, as I'm sure Manley mentioned something along the lines finally got my flat unless I'm mistaken

Reactions: 2
Nah you don’t have to be. A girl in my area went viral due to a bodge job on nose filler on her nose and she needed urgent treatment on it something to do with they put it in a vain but her nose was dying and could of ended up with her not having one. She ended up having to go to hospital daily to freeze it and bring blood flow back to her nose. It looked really really nasty and the place just fobbed her off just said they’ll take some filler out.
This was why loads of nurses pipe out loud because of this incident probably more similar but I remember she ended up on ladbible, girlsmouth etc. her nose is alright now but it is badly scar
There are people criticising Chloe in her comments saying this should not be allowed

There are people criticising Chloe in her comments saying this should not be allowed
Deffo shouldn’t be allowed it should be nurses that do it. doing a 24/48 hour course not going into detail of anatomy is just asking for trouble like I don’t want to lose my Nose or have it slowly dying on me

Reactions: 10
Anyone can do filler, it’s scary. They’re looking at changing the law on this area but it seems to be taking a really long time, it was highlighted in a government report in 2013 and yet 🥴 no way I’d trust any of this lot near my face

Reactions: 11
Zenaya on Darren’s story. That little girl is absolutely gorgeous! She could definitely be a model for sure. I wonder if they still put her in pageants

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Deffo shouldn’t be allowed it should be nurses that do it. doing a 24/48 hour course not going into detail of anatomy is just asking for trouble like I don’t want to lose my Nose or have it slowly dying on me
I'm a nurse, and I dont fancy doing them. Too much can go wrong

Reactions: 3
I always thought this. As long as he didn't talk I'd happily have a spoon with him. Especially in his tradesman trousers 😏 I'm old enough know better though 😂
Tradesman trousers has me deaddddd!🤣🤣🤣

Also can we address Jord taking his Mum ring shopping and she was like "thaaaanks for invaaaaating me Jord". Bet Sue was pure fuming she had no input! 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Girl you and I think very similar when it comes to Mia, as I also have always felt with her she definitely has an ulterior motive as far as Manley is concerned, so keeps the peace more with Manley, so not to mess up her me time.
As doesn't Manley have Marlyia every weekend, although this weekend looks like his been out to some kind of festival, so Marlyia probably stayed with Maggie this weekend. Also the flat Manley was showing a few weeks back before the show aired was that his flat or Erin's, reason I'm asking cus it looks like him and Erin have now split, so if it's not his own flat the girls will be back with staying at Maggie's on the weekends
I mean I wouldn’t call it an ulterior motive. Manley has M most weekends, unless it’s the holiday and they seem to split it more. Mia has M through the week, yes she goes to school but she’s still allowed a break🙃 I’d still want that time too if I was her. And let’s be honest could you imagine the tit storm Manley would bring if Mia said M doesn’t want to stay with you this weekend. She doesn’t want to stay at Erin’s. WW3 would kick off!

Reactions: 12
Christ I wouldn't let her near me with a fake needle let alone a real one!

The amount she's got in her face as well, wouldn't surprise me if she tries injecting herself to save paying someone else to do it. Someone in my area is constantly posting tiktoks of her injecting her own face with filler - so dangerous and irresponsible.

Reactions: 5
Does marley actually know how to speak don't think I've actually heard him ever talk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does marley actually know how to speak don't think I've actually heard him ever talk
When Marley does talk it's VERY clear he watches too much american youtube. He puts on a bit of an american accent and calls sweets candy etc

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.