Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the point of chloe being on this series… it’s called teen MUM but if we didn’t know her we wouldn’t even know she has a child. It’s all about chloe, we haven’t seen Marley once yet, the shows meant to be about parenting not about what she’s doing😴

Reactions: 24
It's not even like Chloe has an interesting storyline either. She got a tattoo, then a hair change, then a piercing. Ran a bit and ate a pizza. Okay?

Reactions: 33
Exactly there’s nothing there about Chloe being a mother. She’s an influencer so she does the bare minimum to make money. She’s not relatable at all

Reactions: 17
I wasn't really a fan of Emma or Shannon but I'd still rather have had them than Chloe this series because she's just so boring. It would be nice to see her doing things with Marley even if it's just playing a game or something. The point of the show is to show being a parent otherwise she might as well just be on any other reality show.

Reactions: 25
Chloe is the definition of someone having an over inflated ego. She is obsessed with looking really achieved to people and successful but doesn’t in reality actually do anything. Anything she’s ever done and takes credit for is in reality because of someone else. Even buying a house, she never would’ve had it if Jordan didn’t work full time and they didn’t have the help of living with her mum and dad, but she made out like she put blood sweat and tears into it 🤣 .. I have just always had a vibe off her that she thinks she’s more superior than everyone else around her and really important 😳 and no one seems to tell her straight? 🤣 In reality she has no real job and only does odd bits on Insta thanks to a show she got on for getting knocked up as a teen . Even her YouTube she hasn’t posted for 5-6 months! She constantly talks about these goals and things she wants to do but never does them and then creates random interests every season (midwifery one season, the singing last season and having tattoos and piercings this season) 🙃 . She has no real identity and it’s clear .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Also I'm not a fan of Mia at all, what she has shown on IG I feel is a truer reflection of her day to day life (which doesn't generally include Marliya) i do however agree she has come across really well on this series so far BUT I think she is THE MOST aware of the camera and how she is perceived out of all of the girls, except chloe, who doesn't even deserve comment as most have said its teen MOM not the Chloe show. I don't know i just feel Mia is acting a lot rather than showing her true self.
Agree also she only recently starting posting more Mia & Marlyia things just recently, so either it was for the show purpose, which we all at the time had no idea a new season was soon to start, or she's aware of this website so has seen what's been discussed 😭

Reactions: 8
Chloe is the definition of someone having an over inflated ego. She is obsessed with looking really achieved to people and successful but doesn’t in reality actually do anything. Anything she’s ever done and takes credit for is in reality because of someone else. Even buying a house, she never would’ve had it if Jordan didn’t work full time and they didn’t have the help of living with her mum and dad, but she made out like she put blood sweat and tears into it 🤣 .. I have just always had a vibe off her that she thinks she’s more superior than everyone else around her and really important 😳 and no one seems to tell her straight? 🤣 In reality she has no real job and only does odd bits on Insta thanks to a show she got on for getting knocked up as a teen . Even her YouTube she hasn’t posted for 5-6 months! She constantly talks about these goals and things she wants to do but never does them and then creates random interests every season (midwifery one season, the singing last season and having tattoos and piercings this season) 🙃 . She has no real identity and it’s clear .
What makes me laugh was the start of the season they made out her YouTube is really active I don’t follow her I didn’t know she hasn’t uploaded in so long.
I do think she’s gotten worse though since Jordan’s cheating to be honest. I think she’s trying to hard to ether impress him more to keep him interested or to try and get people too forget about it.
I just really want to know what does she actually do with Marley? The only time I seen him on the last episode was 5 seconds of her gelling his hair.

Reactions: 6
Exactly there’s nothing there about Chloe being a mother. She’s an influencer so she does the bare minimum to make money. She’s not relatable at all
She’s definitely not relatable in any aspects as she's never had to struggle neither, doesn't even have to work a proper job since Jordan & mommy dearest financially take the brunt of lifes burdens.

Reactions: 7
Chloe needs booted off the show. Her segments are nothing to do with parenting. I would rather have seen Shannon. Did anyone else see her wee brother who is 7 has a serious brain tumour. Heartbreaking

Reactions: 21
Agree also she only recently starting posting more Mia & Marlyia things just recently, so either it was for the show purpose, which we all at the time had no idea a new season was soon to start, or she's aware of this website so has seen what's been discussed 😭
Yeah Mia knows this thread exists, I was watching her live on Tiktok the once and she said she tries not to read here because it’s horrible but sometimes she can’t help but have a look, along them lines😂 I think Mia comes across really good on the show this time around

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find Mia so likeable on the show in every season she’s been in, she doesn’t try and pretend to be something she’s not . At the beginning of this season she’s like ‘I don’t even know what I’ve been doing I’ve just been winging it’ where as Chloe tries to pretend to be a boss witch and always says she super busy even though she clearly does duck all 🤣 ... It makes me feel harsh for things I’ve said about her before because I do think her and marliyah adore eachother and she clearly adores her.. Mia is likeable when she’s talking on stories or lives and being herself but then there’s the other side where she eye fucks herself, takes her daughter out for cocktails on the reg and comes across so vain which makes everyone not relate to her, it’s a tough one 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve always loved Mia , genuinely the only mum I’ve liked from the beginning, I think she’s so genuine and she doesn’t pretend and she’s very relatable in a sense , I don’t follow her socials at all so I don’t know what she’s like over on there but going off of the show I’ve always liked her

Reactions: 18
I’ve Got a soft spot for ste and always have 😂 I just think he’s rlly misunderstood and can tell sometimes he’s Tryna get his emotions out :(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would bet my firstborn that Mia and her friends slag Erin off in front of Marlyia and that’s why she doesn’t like Erin.
Aswell as just wanting to be at her Granny’s house.
nah I deffo think it’s Manley’s mum who slags Erin off in front of marliya

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I actually like Chloe, but even I have to agree that her segments are boring. It’s so weird that we see so little of Marley as well. And don’t really see her and Jordan arguing or even spend time together. It’s just always Chloe moaning at him or Chloe going off on her own and doing random tit

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think the one person that has grown up the most is Mia. She comes accross so lovely and caring. Her situation is extremely complicated, meaning when she was pregnant Erin was pregnant! Marliya seems so happy and it was so lovely seeing them laughing their heads off together on the recent episode.
I know Maggie seems to love the camera time but at the end of the day, she is a proud grandmother to those girls! It’s really nice aswell that they communicate well but my god Maggie needs to give Manley a good kick up the arse and tell him to cop on to himself! He got these girls pregnant it’s his responsibility to get on with both of his childrens mothers!
I think we need to take it easy on Chloe! All the other teen mums on this show do influencing work aswell, and heck, it pays well! So why not take all the opportunities while she can! Id certainly love to be paid to prom
Yes I agree her segment is really boring but there could be reason why Marley isn’t being filmed so much! Going back to Chloes dad, I remember in the earlier seasons when Jordan wouldn’t get up out of bed while she had to go to work and went into her Dad and he said “it’s your problem not ours” and my parents would have said the exact same to me! Marley is Chloe and Jordans responsibility and nobody elses

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s bad that Mia’s purse was stolen but she wasn’t safe. She posted pictures of every room of the house and it was easily found on right move. Anyone that knows who she is could have worked out where was was and that she’d just moved in

Did Mia actually buy that house or just renting? She was making such a big deal I thought she must have bought it 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.