Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not caught up with this thread in a while so sorry if it’s already been discussed but does anyone know what Mia meant when she was saying to the moving guy please don’t break that mirror it makes me look skinny for my work, can you actually get mirrors that make you look skinny?! 😂
I can verify you can although they don’t advertise them as that 🤣🤣 my parents have a mirror that makes me look skinny I love it 😬

Just seen this on TikTok 😬
Does she not think maybe she’s getting a bit too old to be worried about stuff like that. Constant beef I could not be arsed

Reactions: 20
I can verify you can although they don’t advertise them as that 🤣🤣 my parents have a mirror that makes me look skinny I love it 😬

Does she not think maybe she’s getting a bit too old to be worried about stuff like that. Constant beef I could not be arsed
She’s a hypocrite

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if this sounds bad or not and I do apologise if it does come across bad but him and sassi’s dad must have some hell of genes compared to their mums. Like maggi and sassi’s mum are white but space rader and sassi are really dark. Like I just always thought like mixed raced couples babies would have more of a marilyah and zenaya tone.

I do apologise if this comes across wrong because by no means I don’t mean it to come across in a discrimination way

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this sounds bad or not and I do apologise if it does come across bad but him and sassi’s dad must have some hell of genes compared to their mums. Like maggi and sassi’s mum are white but space rader and sassi are really dark. Like I just always thought like mixed raced couples babies would have more of a marilyah and zenaya tone.

I do apologise if this comes across wrong because by no means I don’t mean it to come across in a discrimination way
I wouldn’t say him and Sassi are particularly dark. I’m they’re skin tone and I’m mixed- half black, half white like them.
A child like Marliya would usually have that tone when they’re more white than black but then you get a child like Zenaya who has taken after her mum.
You can never tell how a mixed child will look. I know a mixed girl with a white husband. One son is blonde and very pale, the other son has dark curly hair and tan skin

Hey guysss!! Been quiet for a while.. so new season. My opinion

I love how mature Mia is coming across Especially with the Erin sitch... Manley needs to realise it isn't talking to an EX its your daughters Mother... just embarrassing.

In my Opinion Amber's boys aren't ADHD they just have no boundaries or discipline especially in social situations

Sassi needs support as she's so terrified of Zenaya becoming like her she's becoming angry ... but I feel sorry for her.... I can't help it... Darren I mean MMMMMMM ... (divided opinion!)

Chloe is just as boring as ever. Nice to see the unfiltered version. I wish they'd got rid. She's just irritating. I don't even want to go into an explanation. She wants to be like the kardashians but hun look in mirror .... the only kardashian thing about you is the fact your fella keeps mugging you off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey guysss!! Been quiet for a while.. so new season. My opinion

I love how mature Mia is coming across Especially with the Erin sitch... Manley needs to realise it isn't talking to an EX its your daughters Mother... just embarrassing.

In my Opinion Amber's boys aren't ADHD they just have no boundaries or discipline especially in social situations

Sassi needs support as she's so terrified of Zenaya becoming like her she's becoming angry ... but I feel sorry for her.... I can't help it... Darren I mean MMMMMMM ... (divided opinion!)

Chloe is just as boring as ever. Nice to see the unfiltered version. I wish they'd got rid. She's just irritating. I don't even want to go into an explanation. She wants to be like the kardashians but hun look in mirror .... the only kardashian thing about you is the fact your fella keeps mugging you off
I dont think the problem is all Manley, it's Erin who doesn't want them talking. He asked Erin if she thought he should meet/speak with Mia and she said no. She's very insecure, I mean you can't blame her given the history but grow up Erin.
Also, although Mia is coming across as very mature telling Marliyah Erin loves you, Erin cares for you etc....I kinda feel deep down the ulterior motive is "if she won't go to Manley's then that's less time off parenting for me to do what i want", because as much as Maggie adores her granddaughter, you call tell she isnt gonna be mugged off looking after her all the time. So yeah Mia appears very mature but let's not forget (see her Instagram) she's verrrrryyyyyy keen on her child free time

• Heart

They aren’t dark for people who are half black half white. Sassi and Manley would actually be considered light skinned. I would get if you said Sassi’s daughter is dark as compared to someone like Marliyah (who actually has more black genetics than zenaya because of Mia’s side too) then I would get it 😂 Genetics are amazing and you can’t predict what mixture someone is going to be.. makes the world less boring 🤪

Reactions: 19
They aren’t dark for people who are half black half white. Sassi and Manley would actually be considered light skinned. I would get if you said Sassi’s daughter is dark as compared to someone like Marliyah (who actually has more black genetics than zenaya because of Mia’s side too) then I would get it 😂 Genetics are amazing and you can’t predict what mixture someone is going to be.. makes the world less boring 🤪
That’s so true about genetics. There’s been cases of women having twins where one is black and one is white

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t say him and Sassi are particularly dark. I’m they’re skin tone and I’m mixed- half black, half white like them.
A child like Marliya would usually have that tone when they’re more white than black but then you get a child like Zenaya who has taken after her mum.
You can never tell how a mixed child will look. I know a mixed girl with a white husband. One son is blonde and very pale, the other son has dark curly hair and tan skin
I’m the same and it’s because we’re half black, half white. Zenaya is a quarter and Marliyah is less than a half black, Mia is pretty white passing so there’s no surprise in M turning out the same. But yeah you’re right, it can go any way with mixed kids, especially if they’re only a quarter black. My daughter looks white like both of Manley’s daughters but with completely straight hair, not a drop of melanin in sight lol

Reactions: 7
I love Mia but does anyone wonder where all her money comes from? Don't get me wrong, I think she has a job? Plus I assume she gets paid for teen mom but this is the first series she's done in a few years plus social media earnings? But from her instead she went to Newquay (not cheap in Cornwall!), then she went abroad then the other day she said she's going camping the abroad again?! Plus she seems to out a lot.

Sure she mentioned in the last episode about the financial implications of being a single mum and not having a two parent income but she seems to have more money then the average Joe single mum would!

chloe seems loaded as well driving a Range Rover in the last episode? 😅

I was a teen mum, I did okay but didn't have much for any luxuries. Maybe I'm just a bit jealous but good on them I guess!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think they’re dark but they seem darker than the people I’ve come across who I know come from a mixed skinned family. The majority of people I’ve been around have been white or similar to marilya which is why to me sassi and space rader seem darker to me from people coming from mixed race families. I’ve just never really seen it before. I hope I’m making sense what I’m people and not offending anyone it’s hard to word it when I’ve come from a majority white community

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they’re dark but they seem darker than the people I’ve come across who I know come from a mixed skinned family. The majority of people I’ve been around have been white or similar to marilya which is why to me sassi and space rader seem darker to me from people coming from mixed race families. I’ve just never really seen it before. I hope I’m making sense what I’m people and not offending anyone it’s hard to word it when I’ve come from a majority white community
I can only assume the people you were around weren’t half black, half white if they had Marliya’s complexion? I didn’t find anything you said offensive

Reactions: 10
I love Mia but does anyone wonder where all her money comes from? Don't get me wrong, I think she has a job? Plus I assume she gets paid for teen mom but this is the first series she's done in a few years plus social media earnings? But from her instead she went to Newquay (not cheap in Cornwall!), then she went abroad then the other day she said she's going camping the abroad again?! Plus she seems to out a lot.

Sure she mentioned in the last episode about the financial implications of being a single mum and not having a two parent income but she seems to have more money then the average Joe single mum would!

chloe seems loaded as well driving a Range Rover in the last episode? 😅

I was a teen mum, I did okay but didn't have much for any luxuries. Maybe I'm just a bit jealous but good on them I guess!
They’re making money off instagram adverts and being an “influencer” aka putting their name to any old crap for a few hundred quid

Tbf at least you are curious and want to learn and admit you’ve mainly been in a white community so are unsure of these things! Maybe like the above poster said that you’ve thought of people as being half black but they actually were less than half.. my daughter is mixed race and when she was about 5 I can remember one of the children in her school who was double her age kept saying I couldn’t be her mum as we were different colours and my daughter was devastated 😢 it annoyed me at the time and really upset me because it made me think parents should be explaining things like this to children and made me think how can someone who is 10 not realise that people can look different and still be family!

Reactions: 14
Mia makes a shed load of money from instagram by influencing random stuff, as well as kids stuff for Marliya!

Reactions: 1
You’re not being offensive, you’re curious! I do think the people you’re referring to maybe don’t have a fully black parent and rather have one black grandparent - I could be wrong of course because as everyone has said, genetics are funny things - but people with one black parent and one white parent tend to be Sassi, Manley and Zenaya’s complexions, still a spectrum, but darker rather than say Marliya. Think Rochelle & Marvin Humes, Alesha Dixon, Aston Merrygold. Or even footballers like Trent Alexander Arnold, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, Rio & Anton Ferdinand

Reactions: 7

I'm mixed race, mum's white and dad is black. Genetics does not work that way at all. There's not one set shade to being mixed. I have 3 brothers and we are all different shades of brown even though our dad is dark. My own two children are mixed as me and their dad are and they are complete different tones and textured hair. Manley and sassi are not dark lol. Zenaya and Marliya are light coz they are only a quarter black but it's not always the case. I have a niece who is quarter black but she looks completely white with blonde hair and blue eyes and her brother is brown with the curly mixed hair to the same mum and dad. It's a genetic lottery, hope that helps😅

Reactions: 9
I think someone mentioned earlier but Marliya actually has a bit more black in her than Zenaya does due to Mia’s side

Reactions: 5
I think someone mentioned earlier but Marliya actually has a bit more black in her than Zenaya does due to Mia’s side
Yeah your right about Marliya. But it's usually the same with people I know who are quarter are really light. Only a handful of people I know that are a quarter black are actually brown, one being my nephew. Mia is not dark herself and is only a quarter I think so it makes sense that Marliya would be light.

Sassi & Manley are definitely not exactly dark skinned for mixed race, as generally children whom have one white & one black parent very often come out with Sassi & Manley's skin tone.
Marlyia and Zenaya also Aalayah are lighter skin tone, since they all have more white in them then black. But I actually think Marliya & Aalayah are quite pale skinned considering they have black in them, as thought they would of come out a little more olive skin tone, as both of them could pass for fully white to me. I also dont think Zenaya is that light, considering she has more white in her then black.
Genetics are a funny thing, as my brother whom is black we are from Trinidad & half Jamaican (not trying to confuse you here😭 easiest way for me to break it down to you, we have Indian in us, so although we are dark skinned black but we have Indian hair, some use the term coolie ) & his partner is Egyptian & white, his daughter looks fully black, where's the son has taken more of his mother white genes,so his very pale skinned his more like Marlyia skin tone.
Also in my school days people use to actually think I was full Indian heritage. And my niece when out with her mum often will get people looking, and we know what they are thinking is that can't possibly be her mother 😭
And no it doesn't sound bad or offensive at what you are asking,you were just curious so have asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.