Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why does Jordan want another baby?
Is it because Chloe is becoming more independent and he thinks that'll take her mind of her next big project.
So Chloe has mentioned engagement twice on this season but we all know she's been pecking his head for ages. I can guarantee that she's said to him as soon as we're engaged we'll try for a baby! Everything on her terms! As usual. Also she's on insta looking a size 8 but on that running section - she really isn't! Which is fine but don't lie about it!

Reactions: 21
Sassi and Megan inject people with botox and fillers after a day training course, terrifying
Here in Scotland I’m sure you need to be a nurse, dentist etc………..I think that’s right. Sassi never lasted long at uni then…..

Reactions: 9
Really? I don't think so, she looks the same size as Amber to me who I think is a 16? They both look nice IMO but nowhere near a size 8

Nope, anyone can do filler in Scotland too
They must be reviewing the law then. I heard someone in the dentist talking. Maybe that was for Botox. But God that is terrifying ehh. I don’t have anything but I would not be going to any of them

Reactions: 4
They must be reviewing the law then. I heard someone in the dentist talking. Maybe that was for Botox. But God that is terrifying ehh. I don’t have anything but I would not be going to any of them
There was a consultation in 2020 I think. It is terrifying tbh. No way I’d let Sassi (or any of them tbh) anywhere near my face with a needle

Reactions: 6
Reading snippets of this thread that I just discovered so thought I'd add my 2cents!

How Sassi speaks to her child is shocking, absolutely awful. Credit where credits due though in the latest episode was much better but that is showing a child such inconsistency of emotions. Glad she reflected on it though and realised.

Def got a soft spot for Ste, Amber blaming his lack of emotional intelligence and emotional outbursts for the reason fro brooklyns behaviour, I got what she was saying but her delivery was so harsh no wonder he was defensive, I think anyone would be. She isn't so in tune with managing her own emotions and from what we have seen on TV they scream at each other in front of the kids so both to blame there. Very confusing for a kid to see their parents communicate like that.

I know editing etc and we only see a bit but I imagine all that goes on when the cameras aren't there too. If anything surely you hold back when cameras are there?

Reactions: 7
Who thinks the guy Reannes with is Dylan? Or is it her first baby daddy? 👀 so annoying she's hidden the face lol.

Why oh why does Jordan want another baby?
Is it because Chloe is becoming more independent and he thinks that'll take her mind of her next big project.
So Chloe has mentioned engagement twice on this season but we all know she's been pecking his head for ages. I can guarantee that she's said to him as soon as we're engaged we'll try for a baby! Everything on her terms! As usual. Also she's on insta looking a size 8 but on that running section - she really isn't! Which is fine but don't lie about it!
He wants another baby so Chloe is distracted so he can cheat again😂 as she seems to have forgotten she has Marley this series😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who thinks the guy Reannes with is Dylan? Or is it her first baby daddy? 👀 so annoying she's hidden the face lol.
Not Dylan, I would have a random guess at her daughters dad, supervising contact maybe? Who knows though. Could be anyone and obviously we still don't know her situation so like I say that's my assumption and just a random guess.

Everyone talks about ambers messy house, the arguments etc, which is valid. But I think the biggest issue is the way she acts and talks to the boys. She has always spoken to them like she dislikes them, always sounds annoyed/irritated by their existence. Kids pick up on these things even if they don’t fully understand. Any child would struggle to regulate their emotions when they don’t feel love & comfort from their mother because they always speak in an annoyed tone to you. The only attention the boys get is a raised voice when they do something wrong, no wonder they continue to misbehave? She needs genuine help for her parenting & not just because of the pos ADHD/autism..

I feel like Amber has never put any effort into learning how to be a good parent. I’m jealous that she gets every weekend off, but at the same time I think she’s constantly just counting down the time until she gets a break again (because it’s so regular) that she isn’t actually enjoying the time together and trying. Sassi is similar, even when she’s doing ‘better’ she still talks in a miserable tone to her daughter imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Everyone talks about ambers messy house, the arguments etc, which is valid. But I think the biggest issue is the way she acts and talks to the boys. She has always spoken to them like she dislikes them, always sounds annoyed/irritated by their existence. Kids pick up on these things even if they don’t fully understand. Any child would struggle to regulate their emotions when they don’t feel love & comfort from their mother because they always speak in an annoyed tone to you. The only attention the boys get is a raised voice when they do something wrong, no wonder they continue to misbehave? She needs genuine help for her parenting & not just because of the pos ADHD/autism..

I feel like Amber has never put any effort into learning how to be a good parent. I’m jealous that she gets every weekend off, but at the same time I think she’s constantly just counting down the time until she gets a break again (because it’s so regular) that she isn’t actually enjoying the time together and trying. Sassi is similar, even when she’s doing ‘better’ she still talks in a miserable tone to her daughter imo.
All learnt behaviours, they're mirroring how their parents speak and act. Definitely parenting skills that need to be prioritised if making changes, I'm sure they're doing their best but there's always room for improvement otherwise their kids will end up the same as them. Kids raising kids.

Also does Amber work? Seems like she needs something outside of just being at home with the kids, she looks so fed up with life. Doesnt seem to have moved forward since series one. I do feel for her, but at the same time has kept things the same.

Reactions: 5
I definitely wouldn’t trust Megan near my face after seeing what she’s done to her own lips

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They’ve had their teeth done, lips plumped, eyebrows on, Mia a BBL, Sassi boobs too and people are saying cheeks? I feel sorry for girls if they feel this pressure but hey ho. Chloe….after the warpaint is off is the double of her mum. Real Chloe and insta Chloe are like two different people.

Reactions: 13
I definitely wouldn’t trust Megan near my face after seeing what she’s done to her own lips
I was watching her #ad earlier and I can't even remember what it was for, all I could think was whoaaa lips and teeth 😳 Girl has completely ruined herself. She used to be so individual and pretty and now she just looks every other fake wannabe.

Reactions: 11
Someone mentions Mia occasionally reads here and the comments after suddenly "oh I really like Mia she's my fav" 🤣 (joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who tf is that 🤣 I didn’t even recognise it was her
One on the left you can make out it’s her on the left you’ll think she’s someone from Geordie shore. As someone said tv series Chloe and Instagram Chloe are too different people and thinking about it not only through photoshop but I find the personalities are different hard to explain but I find Instagram Chloe is a lot more stuck up and a lot more self centred(?), where as tv series Chloe tried to hard to be relatable and tried to dart way from stereotype team mum when she doesn’t even act like a mum 🙄 because ether way if you sign up for a tv show about being a parent the child should be active not 5 seconds to see he’s eating spaghetti or getting his hair done. I’m starting to think Jordan’s and Chloe’s parents probably have him majority of the time and when they know mTV is due to film at him they just plod him somewhere so he’s a background character

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.