Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a new post she had to post it on her stories because her likes are low. People are not hitting the like these days due to all the inequalities insta creates. Even Mia does not have high likes

That’s what I was saying. It’s so easy to get good dupes if you are into that sort of thing
I know that's why I put "new"

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Chloe buys fakes. I know most Insta people all buy fakes as you can’t tell the diff a lot of the time even the ones who have money to afford it wear fakes. Chloe seems too dull to know this and is in competition and would def spend the money cause she thinks she’s a celeb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im amazed Amber's lived in that house for how long and her garden was a right state, did she not think before to sort it out?? You have 2 young boys who are obviously VERY active....... ffs mow the grass and let them play outside instead of fighting and killing each other inside. Especially considering she was moaning so much about how they all had covid and she was in hell for 10 days being inside!

Reactions: 15
I
Did anyone see the latest video posted for next weeks episode with Amber and Ste? Amber said her mother took the kids, so she must help her out now and again?!
I think Sassi’s family won’t be impressed with the latest episode, hopefully as the episodes progress she will recognise her behaviour
I posted it on here lol

Reactions: 2
Amber doesn’t realise how much support she’s actually got , my son is diagnosed with adhd and autism and he is proper hard work, to the point it’s massively impacted my own mental health at times. He has no dad and my family haven’t been the greatest support at times either. I don’t think it’s the boys behaviour that’s the problem, I think it’s her I think she’s just really lonely and seeing other friends out living a care free child life. I could be off the mark here though , but if ste has the boys every weekend, she’s got plenty of time for herself to recharge her battery’s or let her hair down. I think she would feel sooo much better if she sorted the house out. It seems soo run down

Reactions: 14
Ambers Dad seems like a good Dad , wonder what his relationship is like with the boys and if he has them anytime

Reactions: 5
Poor Zenaya, she's not going to learn anything from Sassi except how to scream and shout at people. She's only 5, give her a bloody break.
Her little face when Sassi was laying into her (that’s no way to speak to a 5 year old at all) was heartbreaking. That’s the kind of conversation that will stick with that little girl. And how Sassi didn’t realise she couldn’t write her own name - she obviously has little in the way of interaction without cameras around

Reactions: 11
Zenaya broke me in them scenes, sassi should have taken a completely different approach, she’s 5! I’m going to admit I have next to no patience sometimes (my children are only young so I don’t expect any of this yet), but this episode really made me have a good think about my own parenting and how shouting can affect a child. I’ve never made my children cry but bloody hell the guilt I would feel. I really hope she reflects on that episode and thinks more about Zenayas feelings. But yeah, Darren is good to look at girls😉😂

Chloe- boring as duck, nothing to say.

Mia- credit where credits due, she seems so mature about Erin being around. Erin looks miserable as duck, but I would be if I was with Manley too✌🏻 Love how they played a song with jealous in when Manley was talking about meeting up with her😂 her vibe is just really off and I think Marliyah is a painful reminder. Mags is loving the limelight again😂

Amber- I have no clue what to say, I’ve don’t have any experience with adhd or autism so I can’t comment on that. But she has a garden, that could have been done years ago, the boys are probably bored and that’s why they act up. Boys are balls of energy and they will bounce off each other, they just need to be entertained all the time which is hard but it’s parenthood! I hope she does get the right support and hope Ste supports her more. Her mother seems useless, went with Amber to help calm her anxieties about going and sat there and moaned the whole time that it was giving HER anxiety. Judging from her Instagram and tiktoks she seems like a friend to Amber rather than a mum, always had new men and posts her whole life on them like a teenager😂

Reactions: 9
I just rewatched “Teen Mom Uk Their Stories” and watched Sassi’s episode.
I’m not sure when the episodes were filmed but Sassi was saying Zenaya is very advanced for her age and is very smart and good in school and wants to enrol her into a grammar school.
Again, I’m not sure when that was filmed but the latest episode said she’s a little bit behind and doesn’t listen in school.
Every child develops differently throughout school but 1:1 and patience and Zenaya will thrive, she’s going the wrong way about it, screaming at her is only going to give her anxiety and will effect her mental health growing up wanting to be perfect:(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sounds like she exaggerates both ways, I bet the teacher said something like " sometimes we have to remind her to tidy up instead of playing" which they will probably say to 95% of the parents if it was a big issue then they wouldn't have waited until parents evening to tell her

Reactions: 11
I caught up on the new episode last night, so much to take in, so much chaos! I’m so glad it’s back, it so much more better than I thought it would be.

I did laugh that Mia, Amber and Sassi are showing how wild being a parent can be and then there is Chloe just showing off her influencer lifestyle 🤣🤣🤣 Amber chasing her uncontrollable kids round a cafe whilst Chloe is having her hair done, getting her nose pierced and talking about how much she arrrrcccchieved.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whatever happened to that Shannon? Did she finally realise no one's believes she got pregnant again by mistake?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen Amber’s long comment on Facebook about Brooklyn? She said her and Ste co parent really good and we only see the bad stuff because it doesn’t fit their storyline
We’ve seen them co parenting badly for 8 series. Surely if this was true then Amber would have walked away from the show ages ago?

Reactions: 12
My house isn’t perfect but I own it and it will be a project to improve over time once I’ve got the money to do so. Amber must have some savings, she can pick up some ad deals and pay someone to come in and sort her house out. Yes, she may not own it and want to put money into it but her life would be a hell of a lot more comfortable and easier with a tidy garden and indoor area for the boys to play

Reactions: 10
Whatever happened to that Shannon? Did she finally realise no one's believes she got pregnant again by mistake?
She has 3 children now. Found her storyline boring, doesn’t seem to have any ambition or stability for her sons.

Has anyone seen Amber’s long comment on Facebook about Brooklyn? She said her and Ste co parent really good and we only see the bad stuff because it doesn’t fit their storyline
Have you a screenshot of the comment?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.