Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anger management will only have helped if it’s just an anger problem, not to diagnose but I get the feeling she struggles regulating her emotions more broadly and not just anger

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen Amber’s long comment on Facebook about Brooklyn? She said her and Ste co parent really good and we only see the bad stuff because it doesn’t fit their storyline

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice Chloe’s black hoodie with bears on Wednesdays episode? I’ve had a search and it’s coming up at £500+ 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How crappy was ambers mum at the restaurant I couldn’t believe it. She didn’t help her once then just made negative comments about it. I know it could be edited that way and we don’t see the entire thing etc etc. but even down to her house. I’m no Insta worthy clean freak, I’ve got small kids, sometimes my house is a bleeping tip - but I clear up every day/get kids to tidy thier toys. B is old enough. I’m not saying b doesn’t potentially have issues but I genuinely believe some of this is down to parenting, which is why h is following suit & not necessarily copying Brooklyn. I think she has some issues but ffs her mum could help her get the house in order a bit just for the sake of the kids and herself. And it took her this long to figure out to clear the garden space for the boys? Buy then some footballs, a trampoline they could have a bike out there. So what did they do the whole time they had covid? Sit inside the house the ENTIRE time. I mean there was still rubbish scattered around even though there’s a skip on the drive!
I was wondering why amber didn’t jump on the “influencer” wagon like the others. She complained in ep 1 how everything in her house is broken. Aside from Megan and reean who are both in housing association so everything is fixed sassi Mia & Chloe are all on new builds have actively tried to work to better themselves

Poor zanaya! I don’t know how you spell her name 😬 I mean it’s not the easiest thing to spell and she’s so young but I don’t know why 3 months in it came as a shock. Is there a lot of interaction between the two of them? I’m guilty of losing my cool with my kids and I remember once I pulled a sassi on my daughter who was around the same age as zanaya as she couldn’t remember how to count in the 20’s I felt terrible and still do when I think about it but it happens. Why the duck is there no dinner table there? You can’t conduct everything on the kitchen floor. I do like Darren I can’t lie. I can’t stop laughing g about the marriage promise when he was like go and fine a man then stop bothering me. She seriously over reacted about that whole thing. Zanaya is just the cutest though

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really hope Sassi gets the help she needs. If she’s turned her comments off she potential feels shame herself, but can’t even identify it properly because of her limited emotional understanding and literacy. That can really impact someone a lot.

I hope she can enrol in a program like Tuning in to Kids, to help her learn to recognise and regulate her own emotions.

It would also help her to help understand that Zenaya is allowed to feel whatever she wants to feel, and that it’s her job as a parent to co-regulate for her and guide her in learning to manage her emotions, rather than telling her she can’t feel particular ways, and shouting at her for it :(

Additionally, it would help to understand that developmentally it’s absolutely normal for Zenaya to need repetition to be able

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t agree with the way sassi spoke to zenaya at all but the way she goes from 0-100 is very similar too my older sister she even does the same look as her when she goes off on one (I always called it the murder eyes because it’s like their eyes are gonna pop out)
We got brought up to show or emotions, understand them and regulate them so I’ve always scratched my head on how someone can be like this. It does effect me now as an adult as I know it’s alright to cry ect but because of my sister saying stuff I find it too awkward to do it or people judging me like her.

The only way I can understand from sassi’s prospective is the fact she probably still sees emotions as a weakness or the fact she just doesn’t understand the importance on how stuff come across. There’s been many times my sister has said the same as sassi “I haven’t done nothing to make you cry” and it’s not been what she said it’s been the way and tone she says it. She does the same as sassi was with Darren the sudden I’ll get one over now to say this and I’m like “🙄 ffs you could talk to me like a person not like crap having a go for nothing” i find it really interesting the lack of acknowledgment over the importance over how stuff come across or they just thing being aggressive will just get you anywhere.
Like the zenaya situation I don’t see that as frustration, I think it’s so much more as I said before my sister is very similar and says it’s frustration when she says it or you take it out on the people you’re closest too.
I do thing it’s a trait or something because it just seems to be something subconsciously done

Reactions: 2
I never understand why people do those lip syncing tik toks of just their face , like why do people like it , just so bizarre to me

I never understand why people do those lip syncing tik toks of just their face , like why do people like it , just so bizarre to me
They make me cringe so much! I can kind of understand it of teenagers/early 20’s, I mean I’m sure most people have had things that come up on Facebook memories from that age that are as embarrassing as hell, when you think you looked cool but so many grown adults do it and I don’t get it at all!

Reactions: 8
They make me cringe so much! I can kind of understand it of teenagers/early 20’s, I mean I’m sure most people have had things that come up on Facebook memories from that age that are as embarrassing as hell, when you think you looked cool but so many grown adults do it and I don’t get it at all!
Imagine looking back at that 🤣 I think I find it more cringey because my 11 year and her friends do them sometimes and it's the same expressions as grown adults , I know they will be copying the adults but still....

Reactions: 4
Sassi "WHAT YOU CRYING FOR?!" because you're shouting at her for nothing you daft prat!

Good lord, that poor little girl. I just wanted to scoop her up and give her a cuddle! It's hard to teach kids stuff because it's all about repetition and you have to have the patience to do it over and over and over again which clearly Sassi lacks!

Reactions: 21
The irony of poor Sassi though. She’s got consumed in Zena’ya falling behind as to not let her turn out like her and so she doesn’t fall into that “single mum stereotype” - but as a bi-product looks so much worse and is judged so much more harshly for her behaviour. I think she will seek help after this.

Reactions: 13
Chloes "new post" looks like a scene from Dear Deirdre
Dear Deirdre my boyfriend keeps sending dick pics to people help! 🤣

Her caption ‘sorry I’m in a meeting’ . It should be ‘sorry I’m revising my maths gcse’ hun, you haven’t even got a job anymore 😂

Did anyone else notice Chloe’s black hoodie with bears on Wednesdays episode? I’ve had a search and it’s coming up at £500+ 😳
She’s desperate to always look rich . That one hoody probs cost more than her monthly mortgage ffs make it make sense. Reminds of when she made a YouTube video of her going to Louis Vuitton .. and the comment ‘if I didn’t have Marley I would have a Rolex now’ 😭 who even thinks like that? Same reason she had to have a Mercedes for her first car and now a Range Rover . All for show . It’s people like that who normally don’t have much and spend every last penny to look rich .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dear Deirdre my boyfriend keeps sending dick pics to people help! 🤣

Her caption ‘sorry I’m in a meeting’ . It should be ‘sorry I’m revising my maths gcse’ hun, you haven’t even got a job anymore 😂

She’s desperate to always look rich . That one hoody probs cost more than her monthly mortgage ffs make it make sense. Reminds of when she made a YouTube video of her going to Louis Vuitton .. and the comment ‘if I didn’t have Marley I would have a Rolex now’ 😭 who even thinks like that? Same reason she had to have a Mercedes for her first car and now a Range Rover . All for show . It’s people like that who normally don’t have much and spend every last penny to look rich .
You can get it for £280 which is crazy money. Or, you can get one on Ali Express for £30. I don’t think Chloe is stupid enough to spend hundreds on an ugly hoodie when she want house upgrades. Mind you she was stupid forgiving Jordan so who knows. It’s an ugly hoodie regardless

That brand is the latest hot thing, but it’s available so easily as fakes, on markets, in shops, Instagram pages. She probs got it for £20

Reactions: 11
Chloes "new post" looks like a scene from Dear Deirdre
It’s not a new post she had to post it on her stories because her likes are low. People are not hitting the like these days due to all the inequalities insta creates. Even Mia does not have high likes

That brand is the latest hot thing, but it’s available so easily as fakes, on markets, in shops, Instagram pages. She probs got it for £20
That’s what I was saying. It’s so easy to get good dupes if you are into that sort of thing

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the latest video posted for next weeks episode with Amber and Ste? Amber said her mother took the kids, so she must help her out now and again?!
I think Sassi’s family won’t be impressed with the latest episode, hopefully as the episodes progress she will recognise her behaviour

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.