Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is stone island classed as designer? I see loads of people wearing them on Facebook groups and where I’m from barely anyone wears them as it’s seen as Torie uniform 😂 but I think Marley is a model for base someone on here says he looks to awkward to be a model and if I remember Chloe wanted marley to go down the modelling route
Stone Island is most definitely classed as designer, have you seen prices of them, the polo tops alone go for around £150, jackets £4-600, jeans around £200, tracksuits around £400. Them Facebook clan probably wearing replicas as them Chinese website are flooded with them 😂

Reactions: 8
Stone Island is most definitely classed as designer, have you seen prices of them, the polo tops alone go for around £150, jackets £4-600, jeans around £200, tracksuits around £400. Them Facebook clan probably wearing replicas as them Chinese website are flooded with them 😂
I don’t look at them to be honest because here no one would be caught seen in them 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Where I live we call it Torie uniform and if you wear it you’re be classed as a Tory so I never really be interested in it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do feel for amber, but she needs to understand, weather or not B does have ASD or ADHD, she should still learn to deal with him. What’s wrong with making your home environment better, tidying up, having routine it’s not just children with additional needs that needs that all kids should. Having a diagnosis doesn’t give you a reason to let him get away with behaving poorly. All that does is help explain why he is behaving a certain way, she will need to learn to deal with B in a way that’s proactive. My son is 8 and has autism I have other children also, who do mimic his behaviour at times. Amber needs to put effort into Brooklyn’s needs medical or not. Irrespective of diagnosis.
she says her and ste co parent ok and we see just a bit of their life which is true but even If you argue that way once a week it still will have an affect on your children.

my god please someone get Chloe self centred brat off my screen she bites me to tears. And jordddd yawn pushed into buying a ring.

stassi I was exited to see back but my god wow! She needs some serious therapy and sort herself out!

Mia - most impressed with her… she has come across really well. And not like IG at all.

Reactions: 12
I hope Sassi watches herself back and her behaviour this season and sees how she communicates and then gets herself some therapy! How she speaks to people she’s meant to love and how she reacts is not normal. For someone who is apparently studying criminology and psychology she isn’t very self aware considering so much of both those subjects is about human behaviour.
I imagine she watches it and then bawls at whoever is with her about it. I am not sure she can change. She is always deflecting blame for her actions.

Reactions: 6
Just watched last nights episode.

Mia - I like her, always have. And I think she’s coming across really well and mature with the Erin and Manley situation. Erin needs to lay off the lip fillers, and she always looks so miserable! I think Erin is very jealous of Mia and will always feel threatened by her. Manley definitely still loves Mia.

Chloe - yep boring.

Amber - I feel like she’s really reaching for a diagnosis so she can have an excuse if he misbehaves. I’m a single mum to an 18 month old and I completely understand when she complains about being lonely etc…but she needs to make an effort to get out the house and enjoy the alone time she has.

Sassi - The way she speaks to Zenaya is awful and she’s such a lovely little girl. Having a go at her and saying she doesn’t understand why she’s crying. It’s horrible! Also get her off the kitchen floor and do her homework somewhere normal. No wonder she prefers being with Darren, he doesn’t yell at her. Was nice to see him all settled in at his own house too. I think Sassi has good intentions to try and speak to him about routines etc…but she approaches everything in the wrong way.
Was that new house of Darrens the one they used to share together? I recognised the the black wallpaper from when they went shopping for it 🤔 I could be totally getting confused though

Reactions: 7
Was that new house of Darrens the one they used to share together? I recognised the the black wallpaper from when they went shopping for it 🤔 I could be totally getting confused though
It looked so similair I agree!

I agree Sassi was out of order on the last ep but I feel for her at the same time. I had my daughter at 16 and I've always been really pushy when it comes to school, I encourage her to read most days, practice spellings lots during the week, etc. And I think this is because I was so young when I had her, I almost want to prove all of these dire statistics wrong and that children of teen parents can have bright futures, etc. I think this is where Sassi comes from, she feels a lot of pressure to prove people wrong and be the best mum.

I imagine she watches it and then bawls at whoever is with her about it. I am not sure she can change. She is always deflecting blame for her actions.
What gets me is didn’t Chloe and I think Megan said that MTV let them have a day in what’s shown? I get they wouldn’t get 100% say but they do choose some bits that get shown and doesn’t and sometimes I’m like wow they’re really alright with what’s being shown? I guess sassi probably seen nothing bad with it until now with the back lash having to remove posts, block commenting and delete comments I can’t believe mtv didn’t give her awarding prior to it being aired

Reactions: 2
God Amber put your boob in the bust cup before you try and influence anyone to buy that dress 🤣

I don’t look at them to be honest because here no one would be caught seen in them 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Where I live we call it Torie uniform and if you wear it you’re be classed as a Tory so I never really be interested in it
Don’t mean to derail but that’s hilarious, in east London and Essex it’s huge and a lot of those places are traditionally Labour (although tides have turned recently). In fact, I wouldn’t expect half the blokes I see wear it to have ever seen a polling booth 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t mean to derail but that’s hilarious, in east London and Essex it’s huge and a lot of those places are traditionally Labour (although tides have turned recently). In fact, I wouldn’t expect half the blokes I see wear it to have ever seen a polling booth 🤣
I was just about to post something similar, this is hilarious to me.. where I’m from stone island is the attire of drug dealers and football hooligans 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was just about to post something similar, this is hilarious to me.. where I’m from stone island is the attire of drug dealers and football hooligans 😂😂
Same here in Scotland. Neds. Not tories 🤣 hilarious

Those Teddy Head t shirts 🤣 this is Darren’s mums inst guys

Same here in Scotland. Neds. Not tories 🤣 hilarious

Those Teddy Head t shirts 🤣 this is Darren’s mums inst guys
Forgot to post the picture 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't see the appeal with Darren, he just looks like a chav to me!

Chloe really bores the hell out of me, as does Jordan, they're made for each other.

Reactions: 20
Nah that’s north face here in Liverpool 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Not one scouser here wears stone island. You can tell who’s the wools (non-scousers) that are visiting if they are wearing it. That’s why I didn’t realise it’s seen as designer

Reactions: 1
Same from where I'm from! It's lost its desire because of the stereotype it's associated with. Sort of like Pauls boutique and juicy couture (before juicy started coming back into fashion)

Reactions: 4
My partner and I were saying that we don’t understand why she’s pushing for a diagnosis like she thinks it will change anything. She still has to find ways to deal with Brooklyn and figure out what triggers him. It’s like she thinks as soon as she gets confirmation that it’s adhd then his bad behaviour will go away

Reactions: 10
My partner and I were saying that we don’t understand why she’s pushing for a diagnosis like she thinks it will change anything. She still has to find ways to deal with Brooklyn and figure out what triggers him. It’s like she thinks as soon as she gets confirmation that it’s adhd then his bad behaviour will go away
This might be an unpopular opinion. I do see where you're coming from, however a diagnosis also opens avenues for additional support throughout Brooklyn's schooling, access to children's mental health teams and specific parenting courses, and also the possibility of starting medication. Genetic predisposition is also a significant contributing factor in ADHD, which we've now found out Ste has, making a diagnosis for Brooklyn even more likely. I do agree that Amber's home life could be more structured and that she could improve on discipline, but as somebody who has struggled my whole life with undiagnosed ADHD that wasn't picked up until I was 23, my educational and employment outcomes would've been exponentially better if I had the support in place from an age similar to Brooklyn's.. I praise Amber for advocating for her son as much as she has done

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah for us it’s a football holligan brand. A Tory wouldn’t be seen dead in it!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.