Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact sassi and Darren have zenaya a week each is really refreshing tbh. It’s sad that a father having their kid one or two nights at the weekend is more normal than a week each

Reactions: 34
He really has a way with words, that Jordan. Reminds me of when Shannon did that breastfeeding campaign and Charlie looked like he couldn't give a hoot
These blokes are punching and both are/were dirty dogs straying. I can’t imagine the absolute shame of your bloke saying you in your underwear with hair and make up all professionally done to get a “cool”
Mortifying

Reactions: 13
The fact sassi and Darren have zenaya a week each is really refreshing tbh. It’s sad that a father having their kid one or two nights at the weekend is more normal than a week each
Yes, but evidence shows that it’s unsettling for children to live a 50/50 life which is why courts rarely order it. I can see the reasoning behind it though.

Reactions: 5
Erin is bad vibes. I can't stand her at all. Alright for her to hang around like a bad smell when Marliyah was first born and Mia & Manley were together but now she's back with Manley Mia's name can't be mentioned without her pulling a face? Nah, not on.

Also now I've watched the episode I fully understand the reaction to Darren's hat on here 😂 😂 how was Sassi taking him seriously I'd have whipped it straight off his head like you are not being seen with me and my daughter with that thing on

Reactions: 24
See, I’ve just watched the latest episode and what stands out to me is that Mia was really paranoid about Erin when she and Manley were together and now Erin is the same about Mia, now that there’s a role reversal. The common denominator here is Manley. He was obviously flipping between these two women, long before the girls were born. The fault is with him because he’s created this situation. Imagine impregnating two women so closely together and being on/ off/ on/ off with both of them. No wonder Marliya is having a hard time. The poor girl looks incredibly tired, too.

I felt sorry for Ste - poor guy. I also have experience of finding out I was ND as an adult after years of people telling me how inadequate I was.

The physical attraction brings them back together but they just don’t get on!
I also find it interesting that Leoni flips and gets all buddy with the person who Manley's with at the time

I've been having a rewatch and just got to the bit where Chloe said "you're thinking about yourself and not thinking about how your depression affects me" and my jaw DROPPED, i totally forgot about that bit

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Yes, but evidence shows that it’s unsettling for children to live a 50/50 life which is why courts rarely order it. I can see the reasoning behind it though.
Interested to read this where did you see it? Edited to add all I have found are studies promoting it. The only issue is that both parents need to be consistent and communicate well which sadly seems to be rare these days

Reactions: 7
That’s true, plus it seems Sassi and Darren still see her in the other parents’ week so it’s not as extreme as say if Mia and Manley did it 🙈

Reactions: 2
I also find it interesting that Leoni flips and gets all buddy with the person who Manley's with at the time

I've been having a rewatch and just got to the bit where Chloe said "you're thinking about yourself and not thinking about how your depression affects me" and my jaw DROPPED, i totally forgot about that bit
I thought back to this when she said she was doing a half marathon for a men’s mental health charity to honour Jordan and his struggles. A bit of empathy, trying to talk about it and not make it about herself probably would’ve helped him a lot more?

Reactions: 11
I thought back to this when she said she was doing a half marathon for a men’s mental health charity to honour Jordan and his struggles. A bit of empathy, trying to talk about it and not make it about herself probably would’ve helped him a lot more?
Yeah, as always had to make it about herself.

Reactions: 2
Yes exactly. Also, who runs 23Km on their first attempt?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i agree, how she could only thinking of herself was astonishing to me, I know a fair few people who suffer with depression and not once has it crossed my mind to think how their depression affects my life. He'd been diagnosed with depression and she sat there and called him lazy, it was disgusting

Reactions: 8
i agree, how she could only thinking of herself was astonishing to me, I know a fair few people who suffer with depression and not once has it crossed my mind to think how their depression affects my life. He'd been diagnosed with depression and she sat there and called him lazy, it was disgusting
Honestly think Chloe just does or says what she thinks would make her look good or what people want to hear or see. The lack of empathy she had towards Jordan during that series when he had depression but it was all about Chloe, even the counselling session was all about her.
Then the sudden “I’m doing a marathon in the sake of Jordan and his depression” 😂 like no Chloe we know you’re using that as an excuse and you’re just doing it because mens mental health is a big thing at the moment and you want to geg into it for your own gain.
She’s really self absorbed and just tried he best to get onto the next big thing to try and be flavour of the month but she’s just terrible at it. Even the modelling “I’m gonna be the face of mum body’s and body positivity because it’s a big thing” 🙄 but edits her pictures. She’s desperate and I feel sorry for the desperation she has

Reactions: 19
My husbands reaction to darrens hat last night made me howl after reading here. He said what the duck is that hat 😂😂.

I think it’s great that sassi and Darren have 50/50 not many dads exercise their rights (some through being absolute tit dads and some because they just aren’t aware that they can!!) Zenaya will be close to both parents growing up!

Reactions: 11
I recommended a shared care arrangement for parents in my line of work and a final order was made to reflect this. The judge was very favourable of it, I think it’s quite outdated now to asssume the father will fulfill a weekend role only ☺

Hopefully it continues to work for Sassi and Darren and Zenaya isn’t exposed to their arguments 🥴

Reactions: 12
I think Mia sees all the things people say about her and Marylia not spending time alone together and is doing more for the cameras. I like Mia, but I can't help feel that she knows how to make herself look better and most of it's for the cameras.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.