Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably feels embarrassed especially since she took great pleasure in outing Megan over it. Can definitely tell Megan’s matured or just no longer cares, as the old Megan would of been posting sly digs about it.
I think Megan's over it and happy with Tel, I think he humbles and grounds her abit. I like them together x

Reactions: 17
Cheyenne? That's a joke isn't it 🤣 like how can she go round saying she's on teen mom and promoting it etc when she wasn't even one (well I know obviously the money is the only reason) Corey is a bloody pain the arse too , sorry to trail off topic
Yes Cheyanne. It is a joke 😂
I guess their story was interesting but yeah not a teen mom

Are any of them actual 'teen mums'? I also had my first baby at 19 and while I was young and a bit out of my depth/ struggling financially, I had done my education, started my career etc and had a stable relationship... I don't think having a baby at 19+ is anything even remotely close to having a baby at 16 🤯

Reactions: 6
Are any of them actual 'teen mums'? I also had my first baby at 19 and while I was young and a bit out of my depth/ struggling financially, I had done my education, started my career etc and had a stable relationship... I don't think having a baby at 19+ is anything even remotely close to having a baby at 16 🤯
Sassi, Chloe, Amber and Megan were 17

Mia was 19

Reactions: 6
Sassi and Darren could work if she wasn't so hot headed. He's laid back but Sassi presses those buttons, she can't drop it.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe that Leoni & Erin we’re actually sat pulling faces about Mia & questioning why she wants to speak to Manley. Ermmm.. maybe because they have a child together?! I can’t believe how hypocritical they are, because when Mia was the girlfriend Erin was moving mad trying to come round to Maggies for dinner & staying over, and now she’s got the absolute cheek to say Mia needs to know the boundaries 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again I think she doesn’t like the fact that Manley has Marliya. I’ve never known anyone so insecure, when it’s obvious (to this point anyway) that Mia doesn’t want a relationship with Manley. She needs to grow up…. And get that lip filler dissolved asap
I’m desperate for them to bring it up the Erin was like a bad smell when Mia was with Manley! Hanging around so desperate saying it’s her family too 🙄 selective memory!
They are jealous of Mia, she’s pretty, has her own thing going on and that family hated they couldn’t control her like they can with Erin.

Reactions: 30
I've never understood Chloe and Jooords relatio ship. You can tell Jordan's Dad is not a fan and probably thinks his son could do much better. His conversation with Chloe's agent was really cringe. Jordan really is as dull as ditchwater.

Ste looks like a drug addict. I don't understand what's happened to his teeth. Amber just doesn't discipline her children, and her Mum was so rude in the cage, didn't even attempt to help her, she could so Amber was embarrassed and struggling.

Mia has done very well and yes, I agree with everyone here who thinks Erin is jealous. I don't like Manleys mum, she like to stir and pretends she's on Mia's side when it suits her.

I've looked on each of their IG accounts and can't figure out why they have so few comments under their pics? Do they just delete them? A photo with 10K likes has 25 comments. Odd.

Reactions: 11
OMG Jordan seeing those lingerie photos 😂🤣 I can’t get over it. I reckon you’d get more charisma from a potato! So funny!

• Haha
OMG Jordan seeing those lingerie photos 😂🤣 I can’t get over it. I reckon you’d get more charisma from a potato! So funny!
He really has a way with words, that Jordan. Reminds me of when Shannon did that breastfeeding campaign and Charlie looked like he couldn't give a hoot

• Haha
Manley’s sisters reaction to Erin telling her he has unblocked Mia’s number…. *pulls face* “why what have they to talk about” ermmmm their daughter!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What so do either amber nor ste have a job? That’s awful two healthy adults in 20s dossing on benefits when tons of jobs out there. Why doesn’t ste have the boys FT so Amber can get a Ft job?

Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ! The photographer gave Chloe more compliments than Jordan.. I feel like Chloe deserves a bit more hype for her photo shoot!! She looked absolutely fab with the whole no filter shenanigans!! She should embrace her natural body she totally rocks it..

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ! The photographer gave Chloe more compliments than Jordan.. I feel like Chloe deserves a bit more hype for her photo shoot!! She looked absolutely fab with the whole no filter shenanigans!! She should embrace her natural body she totally rocks it..
He did , Jord looked bored at best. I remember when Chloe did this shot and everyone was saying that some of the underwear was to small for her clearly given them a wrong size and she had squeezed herself into it. From what I remember she looked better in some of it then others.

Reactions: 10
I wish I saw what you guys see in Sassi and Darren. I couldn’t think of anything worse than them being back together, such a toxic relationship they seem to bring out the absolute worst in each other!
Yeah they are not suited as romantic partners but fantastic good friends!

Reactions: 5
I’m desperate for them to bring it up the Erin was like a bad smell when Mia was with Manley! Hanging around so desperate saying it’s her family too 🙄 selective memory!
They are jealous of Mia, she’s pretty, has her own thing going on and that family hated they couldn’t control her like they can with Erin.
I’ve been watching the old series and tbh Mia was waaaay worse than Erin has been. She would get annoyed everytime Manley even went to pick up his daughter, stropped because Erin gave Manley a father day gift from their daughter and was fuming because she made a Facebook post. Age is obviously the biggest difference & Erin definitely needs to grow up. But Mia was insanely immature/paranoid about Erin also

Reactions: 13
Erin looks rough as duck, like crack head vibes. Why does she look so pale?!

Reactions: 22
See, I’ve just watched the latest episode and what stands out to me is that Mia was really paranoid about Erin when she and Manley were together and now Erin is the same about Mia, now that there’s a role reversal. The common denominator here is Manley. He was obviously flipping between these two women, long before the girls were born. The fault is with him because he’s created this situation. Imagine impregnating two women so closely together and being on/ off/ on/ off with both of them. No wonder Marliya is having a hard time. The poor girl looks incredibly tired, too.

I felt sorry for Ste - poor guy. I also have experience of finding out I was ND as an adult after years of people telling me how inadequate I was.

I wish I saw what you guys see in Sassi and Darren. I couldn’t think of anything worse than them being back together, such a toxic relationship they seem to bring out the absolute worst in each other!
The physical attraction brings them back together but they just don’t get on!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.