Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sassi’s snapchat an hour ago🙄I really hope she isn’t planning on driving around with her 5/6 y/o with the seatbelt behind her back instead of across her body

Sassi’s snapchat an hour ago🙄I really hope she isn’t planning on driving around with her 5/6 y/o with the seatbelt behind her back instead of across her body
Also isnt in a carseat either

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Sometimes I wish they do that thing like they did with the Yand P lot you know where they all get together like I honestly can’t see them being as pally as what make themselves out to be on insta

Reactions: 1
I’m in the . Hope Sassi & Darren get back together gang 😁. I think now they are both older , steadier jobs & houses sorted they should give it a go . Seems like it was the pressures of a young baby & small flat & working etc that used to fuel all their arguments .
Remember when sassi was going out getting about 5 buses to go work on a building site 😂😂😂😂killed me . Fair play she tried everything
I honestly can’t see where either of them have grown up at all 😂 not even together and still bicker like they did day 1. I mean if you can’t handle someone not wanting to pinky promise you without having a meltdown at them, you certainly aren’t ready to be in a relationship with them 😂 the different parenting styles sounds like a complete disaster in the same house too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on the new series I think something went on with Mia and Manley at the time of filming also his driving on his insta filming himself driving how has he still got a car.
Also amber on the latest episode leaving the kids down stairs screaming n trashing the place whilst she does her make up.
I think Darren wants sassi back. On sassi latest Snapchat please put child in a car seat.
And don’t see point in Chloe being on it she is so dull n boring n Jordan’s voice overs sound stupid

I’m surprised more wasn’t said about the fact Sassi and Darren each have a week with Zenaya. That’s not common way of co-parenting but I guess if it works for them that’s good.
This is starting to become a popular way of people sharing time, I know a few people who do this.. I think it’s stemmed from an American trend because there are so many states who automatically split child custody 50/50 now by law and that’s how they make it work.. I suppose it means each parent get weekends and have to be just as hands on, I guess it could work. Fair play to Darren he seems to work full time and still be very hands on.

I think sassi probably loves all the alone time she gets but I can imagine when Darren gets a partner and settled down she will be super jealous and not like that her daughter will be there half the time with a new woman. I can see her being really dramatic and immature about it

Reactions: 20
Well again tattle was right about reeane and the kids! Such a shame I hope her and the kids are okay. I assume there’s a court hearing to take place that’s why she’s not got them?

Reactions: 9
This is starting to become a popular way of people sharing time, I know a few people who do this.. I think it’s stemmed from an American trend because there are so many states who automatically split child custody 50/50 now by law and that’s how they make it work.. I suppose it means each parent get weekends and have to be just as hands on, I guess it could work. Fair play to Darren he seems to work full time and still be very hands on.

I think sassi probably loves all the alone time she gets but I can imagine when Darren gets a partner and settled down she will be super jealous and not like that her daughter will be there half the time with a new woman. I can see her being really dramatic and immature about it
I guess I always saw it as a bad idea because there’s a book I read as a kid called The Suitcase Kid where a girl does this and hates it. Its good if it works though and like you said the parents get a break

Reactions: 8
Well again tattle was right about reeane and the kids! Such a shame I hope her and the kids are okay. I assume there’s a court hearing to take place that’s why she’s not got them?
Surely got to be more too it?I know if my baby daddy took my kids and was refusing to give them back I’d be outing him all over social media until I’m blue in the face.

Reactions: 17
Just watched last nights episode. It was nice to see Sassi & Darren not bickering for once 😂 I think he’s quite easy going & likes a joke whereas she’s a bit serious sometimes and takes things the wrong way.

His hat though 😂 wtf was that about

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely got to be more too it?I know if my baby daddy took my kids and was refusing to give them back I’d be outing him all over social media until I’m blue in the face.
Dylan's got previous for not paying Megan any child support and going self employed so CSA can't touch him as he will pay himself minimum. I wonder if ree is just letting him take them and have him realise how hard it is to bring up kids without her support??

What did Dylan's gf say? Is this the one that has just turned 18 and he's got her as full time step mum to 2 / 4 kids?! How long til babies 5/6 are on the way and the cycle repeats until he's taken the babies off her... dude is toxic and controlling. Wish they were on teen mom so we could see it play out.

Reactions: 25
Do you know what makes me laugh about Chloe, she really does think she is a cut above the rest because she has got an 'agent'. Pfttt, get over yourself and get a proper bloody job, some proper qualifications behind yourself.
I honestly wouldn't call any of them 'inspirations'. Not to sound like an arse but I had by daughter at 16, stayed in college, went to uni, etc and now have a proper career which I think is the type of stuff that should be shown on these shows. Instead, it just glamourises teen pregnancy and being a young mum can get you to fame etc, it's all bollocks.

Also in shock at Ree - she seemed like a fab mum, how is she acting so normal when her babies are elsewhere? I just don't buy it...
I was thinking this about Mia I'm sure she said she's 25 and Marliyas 5 so really Mia was 19/20 when she had her? That was the same age as me when I had my eldest I turned 20 while pregnant and I had already left college and got my first full time "career" job , I get everyone's different and just because I did doesn't mean everyone is in the same position but there's a difference between getting pregnant at 16 and 19 imo

(If I'm wrong about Mias age then ignore me 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Agree as my partner has a child from a previous relationship, and childcare is split we have his daughter 50/50 throughout the half terms and summer holidays every other weekend, and would of had her in the week aswell if she didn't live so far from where we reside.
Definitely also agree that I can see Sassi causing problems, should Darren ever start to date again.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this about Mia I'm sure she said she's 25 and Marliyas 5 so really Mia was 19/20 when she had her? That was the same age as me when I had my eldest I turned 20 while pregnant and I had already left college and got my first full time "career" job , I get everyone's different and just because I did doesn't mean everyone is in the same position but there's a difference between getting pregnant at 16 and 19 imo

No I think she was 19. I think you’re right there’s a difference.
There’s a girl on the US version that had her first at 24 lol 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She probably feels embarrassed especially since she took great pleasure in outing Megan over it. Can definitely tell Megan’s matured or just no longer cares, as the old Megan would of been posting sly digs about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No I think she was 19. I think you’re right there’s a difference.
There’s a girl on the US version that had her first at 24 lol 🤷🏽‍♀️
Cheyenne? That's a joke isn't it 🤣 like how can she go round saying she's on teen mom and promoting it etc when she wasn't even one (well I know obviously the money is the only reason) Corey is a bloody pain the arse too , sorry to trail off topic

No you're right. I had my first child at 19 and turned 20 before she was 1. Not there's anything wrong with being a teen mum but it's not the same 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.