Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I saw what you guys see in Sassi and Darren. I couldn’t think of anything worse than them being back together, such a toxic relationship they seem to bring out the absolute worst in each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wish I saw what you guys see in Sassi and Darren. I couldn’t think of anything worse than them being back together, such a toxic relationship they seem to bring out the absolute worst in each other!
I can kinda see were people are coming from chemistry wise but I think they’re just one of those (don’t want to say couple) pairs where they’re good without the label. I think they’re better off just being friends but they’ll be more than friends but not a couple. 😂 I’m not suggesting a situationship I just can’t see them lowering their bond/attachment to friendship.
They definitely can’t work out as an relationship.
I just think Darren is just a flirt and likes being a little flirty with sassi knowing she’s likes it and wouldn’t kb but sassi takes everything Darren does as a sign like even yesterdays episode. Darren’s phone went of and it was “is Darren trying to make me jealous that he’s texting people” like no sassi his phone literally just went out it’s not a coincidence for all we know it could be dominos reminding him it’s two for Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree! They only start getting along when there's nothing romantic...then Sassi obviously thinks 'well we're getting on now so we could get back together' but they just don't work as a couple? Best to leave it and have a good co-parenting relationship

Reactions: 9
I think there’s definitely something going on secretly with Sassi and Darren occasionally. I co-parent and we’ve gone through similar periods where he would come and spend time at my house. It’s a tough relationship to get right and not cross the line.

Reactions: 12
Just started watching this weeks ep.

I don’t know what I was expecting after reading here about Darren’s hat, but it wasn’t that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Manley trying to blame Mia for Marylia’s behaviour 🙄 has he ever thought his on and off relationship with Erin contributes to it. I’d say Mia’s home life is a lot more stable than his!

Reactions: 26
I’m in the . Hope Sassi & Darren get back together gang 😁. I think now they are both older , steadier jobs & houses sorted they should give it a go . Seems like it was the pressures of a young baby & small flat & working etc that used to fuel all their arguments .
Remember when sassi was going out getting about 5 buses to go work on a building site 😂😂😂😂killed me . Fair play she tried everything

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No wonder Chloe’s self esteem is in the ground when she can’t squeeze any form of compliment out of lazy Jord no matter how good she looks🤦🏻‍♀️ Never heard him call her beautiful or attractive or anything of the sort. That would honestly break me as a partner, they may as well be mates. He’s a sly twit who knows he can get away with murder and Chloe has no self respect continuing to put up with less than the bare minimum🙄.

Reactions: 16
Always felt sorry for Erin in other seasons but this season she comes across as such a witch 😩 why was it ok for her to be around their house for tea and sleepovers when he was with Mia but it’s not appropriate for Mia and Manley to have a conversation ffs? 😭 if you can’t trust your man around someone without worrying they are going to leave you then don’t be with them!

Reactions: 36
I haven't watched this weeks ep yet but after all the comments about Darren's hat I am DYING to get home from work and watch it I'm so intrigued haha

• Haha
Always felt sorry for Erin in other seasons but this season she comes across as such a witch 😩 why was it ok for her to be around their house for tea and sleepovers when he was with Mia but it’s not appropriate for Mia and Manley to have a conversation ffs? 😭 if you can’t trust your man around someone without worrying they are going to leave you then don’t be with them!
She’s so jealous and insecure it’s honestly embarrassing. Healthy relationships are built on trust and if you don’t have that then leave. It’s so simple! But god forbid she paved the way for a 1% chance that Manley would be free for Mia to swoop in and steal (ew!) Erin needs a reality check and needs to realise that no one (not even her deep down) wants Manley’s smelly, sweaty, Hoodrich-clad shrimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jordan looked high as a kite looking at Chloes photos 🤣🥴

Chloes MUA was clearly more excited in seeing her in underwear and I don't think he goes for women...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
We all know if Jord was offered a shag with chloe or an uninterrupted 15 mins on the play station. What he'd go for

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Those poor kids of Reeanne and Dylan 😢 they must be so confused and heartbroken not seeing their Mam all that time

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think there’s definitely something going on secretly with Sassi and Darren occasionally. I co-parent and we’ve gone through similar periods where he would come and spend time at my house. It’s a tough relationship to get right and not cross the line.
I don't think there is anything secretly going on between Darren and Sassi, because if there was, why would they need to be seeing each other on the downlow, as neither are in another relationship or would have anything to hide being they are both Zenaya's parents.
I definitely feel Darren is the way he is towards Sassi, because he obviously wants a good parent relationship for Zenaya sake, aswell as that is just his personality.
I also think Darren is a really good dad.
I feel the spark with Darren towards Sassi went out a long time ago, Sassi is the one who's holding onto them possibly getting back together as it's evident from what we have seen she's still very much in love romantically with Darren.
I definitely feel they work better as friends then being in a relationship, but your definitely right on its a tough one getting the balance right, between heathly coparenting without crossing boundaries, especially more so when feelings are still raw.

Reactions: 11
Do you know what makes me laugh about Chloe, she really does think she is a cut above the rest because she has got an 'agent'. Pfttt, get over yourself and get a proper bloody job, some proper qualifications behind yourself.
I honestly wouldn't call any of them 'inspirations'. Not to sound like an arse but I had by daughter at 16, stayed in college, went to uni, etc and now have a proper career which I think is the type of stuff that should be shown on these shows. Instead, it just glamourises teen pregnancy and being a young mum can get you to fame etc, it's all bollocks.

Also in shock at Ree - she seemed like a fab mum, how is she acting so normal when her babies are elsewhere? I just don't buy it...

Reactions: 17
I’m surprised more wasn’t said about the fact Sassi and Darren each have a week with Zenaya. That’s not common way of co-parenting but I guess if it works for them that’s good.
I’ve never liked the way Ree will openly say Isabella is her number 1 because she changed her life. It should be equal

Reactions: 9
Jordan looked high as a kite looking at Chloes photos 🤣🥴

Chloes MUA was clearly more excited in seeing her in underwear and I don't think he goes for women...
She really made me laugh, when she said some people partners would be jealous where's Jordan is just so supportive.🙄Chloe really wishes Jordan would of been jealous of her doing lingerie shots, much less remotely intrested 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.