Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but feel Jordan just isn't into Chloe I personally think she can do better I just find her realtionship is forced

Reactions: 23
Can’t believe this situation with ree and Dylan. But I gotta say if Dylan wasn’t with his gf (don’t know her name) would he still have taken the kids 🫣 seems like he needs to be in a relationship and have the gf do everything for him so not doubt his current gf is the one doing the majority of child care. The fact he did this to Megan and now to ree is crazy.

Reactions: 20
I can't believe Dylan has taken the kids from Reeanne, the exact same as he did to Megan. Also his little girlfriend must be well too young to deal with this all. Dylan is clearly the problem, feel sorry for both Megan and Reanne (although it is karma)

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe that Leoni & Erin we’re actually sat pulling faces about Mia & questioning why she wants to speak to Manley. Ermmm.. maybe because they have a child together?! I can’t believe how hypocritical they are, because when Mia was the girlfriend Erin was moving mad trying to come round to Maggies for dinner & staying over, and now she’s got the absolute cheek to say Mia needs to know the boundaries 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again I think she doesn’t like the fact that Manley has Marliya. I’ve never known anyone so insecure, when it’s obvious (to this point anyway) that Mia doesn’t want a relationship with Manley. She needs to grow up…. And get that lip filler dissolved asap
I know! Erin is so sweet insecure, I swear she is only with Manley so she can feel like she has “won” over Mia 🥴

Reactions: 12
Couple of things

1. what is with Darren’s stupid hat 😂
2. If I had done a lingerie shoot and was showing my husband the pictures, he would literally look at one picture and be like “upstairs now” 😂 not “yeah they look alright, you’ve done well” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm just sitting down to watch now and I an crying laughing at that hat!!

Also Amber's mum asking her when she was last intimate. If my mother asked me that I'd want the ground to swallow me up, and I've had 2 kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chloe does look really pretty in the shoot photos & it's a shame she feels the need to lie about her size ect because she could be a really good role model otherwise.
I didn't get the impression Jordon was completely blasé about the photos either he seemed impressed and supportive without laying it on thick.

Reactions: 7
Imagine not seeing any of the lingerie items and then calling it your own collection, how does that work 😂
This I was watching with my daughter n she said the same surely an edit is items you love from a range ?

Reactions: 9
Jordan isn’t in love with Chloe. He loves her for being the mother of his son and that’s it. Everytime she speaks to him he’s yawning and totally disinterested. Choosing an engagement ring took him all of five seconds! As for the lingerie shoot he could of been looking at dog food. I can’t see these two making it down the aisle whatsoever. On a lighter note, gotta love Darren and THE hat 😂. I think Sassi is still in love with him. What on earth is Amber doing with her free time? Brooklyn is in school so she only has Hudson on weekdays and weekends totally free. Her house has always been dirty and untidy, I think she is genuinely lazy as you can see the whole naughty step was soon forgotten as she just sat on her arse when B was kicking the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always forget Chloe is only 23, I find it really sad watching her and Jordan. They behave like an old, married, sexless couple and they're not even in their mid 20s.

Reactions: 31
Just started rewatching the first series, none of them have achieved much in the last 5 years!

Amber, “in 5 years time I see myself being a social worker” “I don’t want to argue with Ste it’s not good for Brooklyn”. Today, she still hasn’t done anything about being a social worker and still arguing with Ste 😂😂

Chloe, still playing the martyr (I mean did anyone become a mother before Chloe, definitely thinks she’s unique in this 😂) I’m putting in my all-ul into this relationship!!! Annnnnd she’s still whinging, obsessed with being skinny and Jordan couldn’t be less interested if he tried!

I barely recognise Megan now, she looked so young and baby faced, she looks like bulldog bill these days

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but my kids would have been back that very same day! My whole family would have been at his door. Can the police not do anything if it's him withholding them?

I thought this! Clearly thought he'd see her first lol.
This happened to my sister and they couldn’t do anything because the dad had PR they had to go to court she didn’t have them for a week or longest two weeks but ended up getting an residence order for when the dad could have them but she was now the sole parent

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Chloe really reminded me of Lauren Goodger when she was doing the shoot

Reactions: 4
I always forget Chloe is only 23, I find it really sad watching her and Jordan. They behave like an old, married, sexless couple and they're not even in their mid 20s.
That’s exactly what they remind me of too, no wonder Jooord wants to have a baby, probably so he can get some bedroom time 😅

I really think they are wasting time being together and only are because Chloe wants to keep up appearances and not fall into the “typical” single teen mom bracket. Jordan hasn’t changed from what we can see, even the throw back vids from when Marley was a baby he was sitting on the sofa uninterested playing on his phone…the only thing that has changed is the phone in his hand is updated.

Jordan is happy to stick with Chloe because she might as well be his mother. Plus he’s gotten away with cheating at least once so what’s to say he won’t do it again and again..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would praise Chloe for doing the shoot but after she big lecture and that about positive body imagine it’s annoyed me more over the editing she does on her photos. Like yeah you can go on about trying to be the person for positive body image for mums and how it’s normal but Chloe at least practice what you preach when it comes to it. Think she does an episode or two every season about her body and wanting to lose weight

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.