Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I wouldn't let her near me with a fake needle let alone a real one!

The amount she's got in her face as well, wouldn't surprise me if she tries injecting herself to save paying someone else to do it. Someone in my area is constantly posting tiktoks of her injecting her own face with filler - so dangerous and irresponsible.
Megan does her own

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A couple of days ago someone was talking about whether you need to be a nurse to do filler. I just saw Chloe Ferry from Geordie Shore has posted on insta she’s passed a course for it and she’s no nurse!! Scary how anyone can do it
It is so scary as now anyone can do it.. personally as an ex dental nurse if I was going to have more filler (had my lips done twice 5 years ago!) I'd only go to a Nurse or a Dentist... you get what you pay for and they have the emergency drugs in case of a bad reaction, etc.
Dentists even more so as they know every nerve in the face.
I find it so scary how someone with no medical training or background can freely inject people... especially as the filler and botox is ordered as a prescription and specifically for the patient/client... all seems very dodgy however it is a fast way of making a money.

We would buy botox in for £80 for the vile and then the Dentist would charge between £300 and £500. Any left over they'd change the syringe and top themselves up

Personal preference I'd never have it again... most dentists I know don't agree with it...makes you wonder...

Reactions: 12
I’m new here🙋‍♀️but I just wanted to say something. I am disgusted at Sassi and the way she speaks to her daughter. I’m assuming she’s in reception, at that age, they are still learning and everything’s a bit new to them. The forced parenting made me upset, I don’t get how you can shout at a child like that, it just distresses them and gives them a low self esteem from a young age. As a mum myself I can never imagine saying “Your starting to really annoy me” to my child because they’re having difficulty spelling their name? The child is five, and she hasn’t been at school very long, just let her go at her own pace and stop pressuring her! Then saying to her “stop getting so upset Zenaya, I’ve not said anything, I’ve not done anything, you keep balling into tears, I don’t get it! What you crying for!!” after yelling at her🤦‍♀️🙈invalidating her child’s emotions and feelings! Then after parents evening sitting her on the sofa and saying she’s behind and telling her she needs to start listening, then as soon as her daughter starts crying, she says “don’t cry, don’t cry” as if your suppressing her emotions, a child should be allowed to cry. She needs to seek therapy not only to benefit Zenaya but also herself… the way she speaks to people is disgusting and the lack of self awareness is concerning!

Reactions: 15
Sassi talks to her own kid like she's arguing with another 23/24 year old - "YER REALLY STARTING TO WIND ME UP NOW" - she has no clue how to actually speak to a child whatsoever, her immaturity is so obvious

Reactions: 22
It's so sad to watch because she comes across as the loveliest little girl. Sassi flys off the handle at the smallest convenience, I feel sorry for Zenaya

I mean I wouldn’t call it an ulterior motive. Manley has M most weekends, unless it’s the holiday and they seem to split it more. Mia has M through the week, yes she goes to school but she’s still allowed a break🙃 I’d still want that time too if I was her. And let’s be honest could you imagine the tit storm Manley would bring if Mia said M doesn’t want to stay with you this weekend. She doesn’t want to stay at Erin’s. WW3 would kick off!
Speaking as a 2 parent family, my husband and I work opposite shifts (because our jobs don't fit well with regular childcare hours)...we don't get 'time off' from our kids unless we are working. Having me time is important but is actually a luxury to have uninterrupted time without kids 🤷‍♀️ rather than an entitlement. Nothing frustrates me more than my single friend complaining she 'only gets 3 days a week' without her child fri-mon.... some weeks, I'd kill for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Manley casually recording himself driving down a 30mph road doing 75mph… 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't really like to hate on Manley now don't get me wrong the guy is a wasteman, but I do think he probably is neurodiverse so a lot of the things he does I don't think he recognises what "typical" folk think of. BUT that is absolutely non defensible, driving in a residential area at that speed at 8am, imagine a kid was playing behind one of those cats and stepped out to catch a ball, imagine his reaction if it was HIS daughter and he wasn't the driver. Its disgraceful he shouldn't have a licence if he cannot recognise the dangers. I hope its been screen recorded and sent to the local police by someone.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What I will say is I’ve had fillers done by a nurse and she botched the duck out of my lips, a trained beautician then corrected them and made them how I wanted them and gave me so much time and after care, so if I’m honest with the right training I don’t think it matters whether you are a nurse or not.. HOWEVER, the training should deffo be more than 1-2 days or whatever it is, this is a serious skill that could go so wrong. I also feel like influencers who get trained in this don’t take as much care for their clients as they don’t need to build clientele as they already have it with their followers

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just started watching the new series and haven’t really been keeping up with the girls that much the past year. Watching the episode where Erin and Manley got the bunk beds for the girls and Maggie is saying what an amazing thing it is - does anyone think Erin just looks dead behind the eyes. Like Maggie is talking and she’s just staring into space looking gormless. Every clip I’ve seen of her so far her expression just does not look normal. I don’t really like to make judgments or assumptions on someone I don’t know but she looks like she’s either in some deep state of depression or on something strong

Reactions: 22
Is the new episode not up on paramount yet? I thought it normally was by now

It's so sad to watch because she comes across as the loveliest little girl. Sassi flys off the handle at the smallest convenience, I feel sorry for Zenaya

Speaking as a 2 parent family, my husband and I work opposite shifts (because our jobs don't fit well with regular childcare hours)...we don't get 'time off' from our kids unless we are working. Having me time is important but is actually a luxury to have uninterrupted time without kids 🤷‍♀️ rather than an entitlement. Nothing frustrates me more than my single friend complaining she 'only gets 3 days a week' without her child fri-mon.... some weeks, I'd kill for that.
You have NO IDEA what it’s like being a single parent. I’ve been both - married for most of my children’s lives and more recently single. Being a single parent is the hardest, most gruelling, exhausting thing I’ve ever done. I thought I knew what it would be like because my husband travelled a lot for work, worked long hours and wasn’t hands on with the kids. No. I had no idea what it was like.

Nothing frustrates me more than people parenting in relationships thinking that single parents have it easy because we get ‘time off’ from our kids. That ‘time off’ (and I agree 3 days a week is decent fir your friend - I get 24 hours twice a month) is NEEDED. The rest of the time we do absolutely everything alone - practically, physically, mentally, emotionally. All housework, childcare, life admin, paying bills, every decision every worry every sleepless night every bad day - everything that a couple shares, we do alone. Some days when I’m so exhausted from work I’d give my right arm to walk into the kitchen and see someone else has put a plate in the dishwasher or signed the kids’ reading logs or emptied the bin. But EVERYTHING is on me. The ‘time off’ from our kids makes up for every time you get to have a shower in peace because your partner is there. Every time your partner does a household task so you don’t have to do it. Every time your partner makes you a cup of tea. Every time the kids need something and there are two people to take it in turns getting up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You have NO IDEA what it’s like being a single parent. I’ve been both - married for most of my children’s lives and more recently single. Being a single parent is the hardest, most gruelling, exhausting thing I’ve ever done. I thought I knew what it would be like because my husband travelled a lot for work, worked long hours and wasn’t hands on with the kids. No. I had no idea what it was like.

Nothing frustrates me more than people parenting in relationships thinking that single parents have it easy because we get ‘time off’ from our kids. That ‘time off’ (and I agree 3 days a week is decent fir your friend - I get 24 hours twice a month) is NEEDED. The rest of the time we do absolutely everything alone - practically, physically, mentally, emotionally. All housework, childcare, life admin, paying bills, every decision every worry every sleepless night every bad day - everything that a couple shares, we do alone. Some days when I’m so exhausted from work I’d give my right arm to walk into the kitchen and see someone else has put a plate in the dishwasher or signed the kids’ reading logs or emptied the bin. But EVERYTHING is on me. The ‘time off’ from our kids makes up for every time you get to have a shower in peace because your partner is there. Every time your partner does a household task so you don’t have to do it. Every time your partner makes you a cup of tea. Every time the kids need something and there are two people to take it in turns getting up.
You don't need to take it so personally, everyone comments from their own perspective. I really don't want this thread to go down the rabbit hole again of people arguing who has it worse like with the brooklyn/ste autism comments. Let's try and keep it light!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nobody has is worse than the other. But when you decide to have children, you sign up to caring for that child no matter what. So I stand by what I said, time off is a luxury and not an entitlement.

Reactions: 25
Chloe is the definition of someone having an over inflated ego. She is obsessed with looking really achieved to people and successful but doesn’t in reality actually do anything. Anything she’s ever done and takes credit for is in reality because of someone else. Even buying a house, she never would’ve had it if Jordan didn’t work full time and they didn’t have the help of living with her mum and dad, but she made out like she put blood sweat and tears into it 🤣 .. I have just always had a vibe off her that she thinks she’s more superior than everyone else around her and really important 😳 and no one seems to tell her straight? 🤣 In reality she has no real job and only does odd bits on Insta thanks to a show she got on for getting knocked up as a teen . Even her YouTube she hasn’t posted for 5-6 months! She constantly talks about these goals and things she wants to do but never does them and then creates random interests every season (midwifery one season, the singing last season and having tattoos and piercings this season) 🙃 . She has no real identity and it’s clear .
Yes although this is quite harsh, I get the distinct impression that Chloe is one of those Tory voters who thinks that her good fortune is her entitlement because she has worked so hard. When in fact, she’s just lucky that all these things fell into her lap and she gets endless help from her parents too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nobody has is worse than the other. But when you decide to have children, you sign up to caring for that child no matter what. So I stand by what I said, time off is a luxury and not an entitlement.
Ok well maybe one day you’ll find yourself single too and you’ll realise how wrong you were. There’s no point even continuing the discussion when you have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s understandable; I was exactly the same when I was married.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes although this is quite harsh, I get the distinct impression that Chloe is one of those Tory voters who thinks that her good fortune is her entitlement because she has worked so hard. When in fact, she’s just lucky that all these things fell into her lap and she gets endless help from her parents too.
Agreed. I don’t mind her getting help from her parents. It’s the way they helped plus Jordan was working full time whilst she wasn't when they got the house but then she’ll talk about how hard she’s worked for it.
I’d like her a lot more if she acknowledged her privilege

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.