Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe doesn’t have high engagement. Insta is starting timo fail as people are fed up of all these fake ads and privileged assholes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I rekon this is why she doesn’t want more kids at the mo because she knows how easy her life is and when she has another one it will be harder as the baby will be with her 24/7 and will be harder to get babysitters . I actually think Chloe is really lazy but pretends she’s isn’t 🤣
She’s said that repeatedly on the series she doesn’t want another baby now because of how free she is with Marley being more independent but I think that’s just an excuse like an easy one too just say as a lot of people would agree with her but I’m thinking its probably because it’ll be harder to palm another baby off to their parents. I’m not being funny but as most of us have said we rarely see Marley anyway in all the previous series too I deffo think their parents have him mostly than they do themselves

Reactions: 8
Intresting came across these earlier, Emma done a post yesterday something along the lines of healthy coparenting & not bitter BM
Then Nassah has posted some pics of him & Jeremiah, Emma has liked the post. Yet still no sign of him finally accepting Jelani, kind of weird to me, that she appears accepting of this.
So I'm wondering if Jelani actually is his biological son, as it just doesn't make sense how you would allow him to see one son but totally ignore the other child's existence.
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I would of definitely prefered an update on Emma's current situation over Chloe’s any day
SquarePic_20220802_12204845.jpg
SquarePic_20220802_13260258.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She’s said that repeatedly on the series she doesn’t want another baby now because of how free she is with Marley being more independent but I think that’s just an excuse like an easy one too just say as a lot of people would agree with her but I’m thinking its probably because it’ll be harder to palm another baby off to their parents. I’m not being funny but as most of us have said we rarely see Marley anyway in all the previous series too I deffo think their parents have him mostly than they do themselves
Where else is he if he isn’t with the grandparents or at nursery? The irony is, if Chloe had gone through with the midwife dream, documented it on ig or YouTube she would be much more interesting and get much more engagement. But sadly these girls just seem to want to have the influencer life handed to them. Other than flogging ads they literally have nothing going on in their lives

Reactions: 20
Intresting came across these earlier, Emma done a post yesterday something along the lines of healthy coparenting & not bitter BM
Then Nassah has posted some pics of him & Jeremiah, Emma has liked the post. Yet still no sign of him finally accepting Jelani, kind of weird to me, that she appears accepting of this.
So I'm wondering if Jelani actually is his biological son, as it just doesn't make sense how you would allow him to see one son but totally ignore the other child's existence.
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I would of definitely prefered an update on Emma's current situation over Chloe’s any day
View attachment 1465701View attachment 1465702
I know someone who had this situation and the mother did let him see the one son and not have anything to do with the baby. She wanted him to see the little one too but he wouldn’t. I thought it was ridiculous. Eventually when the littlest was 4 he suddenly started having both of them.
I think I would say both or neither as it must wreck their childrens mental health.

Reactions: 10
Non surgical procedures on the news tonight for making cosmetic filkers/procedures legislated. And fillers on prescription only. No set timescale yet. This is so needed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Non surgical procedures on the news tonight for making cosmetic filkers/procedures legislated. And fillers on prescription only. No set timescale yet. This is so needed
The prescription bit wont do anything. Botox is prescription only but sooo easy to get hold of!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Chloe doesn’t have high engagement. Insta is starting timo fail as people are fed up of all these fake ads and privileged assholes 🤣
None of them are as popular as they like to think and portray, hence why the mojority of them now hide their likes, or will show on certain posts that they feel have received enough likes 💀

Reactions: 5
I’ve no doubt Chloe is a good mother but what MTV want to tout is her lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
Whats the point of Chloe being on? Marley has been on screen what, twice for 5 mins? Has anyone heard that child speak? Its all about Chloe's DREAAAMS and GOWWWWLS, yawn. At least the other Mums on the show actually show their kids!

Reactions: 17
Tradesman trousers has me deaddddd!🤣🤣🤣

Also can we address Jord taking his Mum ring shopping and she was like "thaaaanks for invaaaaating me Jord". Bet Sue was pure fuming she had no input! 😭😭😭
Jordans mum really grates on me and i’m not totally sure why! I lost a lot of like for her when Jordan cheated the first time and she basically shrugged her shoulders and went ‘oh Joorrd!!’

Reactions: 21
Jordans mum really grates on me and i’m not totally sure why! I lost a lot of like for her when Jordan cheated the first time and she basically shrugged her shoulders and went ‘oh Joorrd!!’
She is without a doubt the most vacuous women I've ever laid eyes on. The lights are on but nobody is bleeping home on that one 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Heart goes out to Shannon’s family, I couldn’t imagine how scary it is her little brother having brain cancer, hope he recovers well from his surgery today ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Has he been bad again "like a child lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Mia realise how odd her makeup looks because she uses foundation all over her face everyday apart from her eye lids? 😂 I’m guessing she does this to keep her eyelash extensions clean... has anyone noticed this or is it just me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is without a doubt the most vacuous women I've ever laid eyes on. The lights are on but nobody is bleeping home on that one 😭
That made me laugh maybe that’s where jord gets his personality from his mother he comes across as a bit not with it and dopey at times HELLO wake up!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.