Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a q&a shannon once said it was a company car but never said what he done for work 😂
Going by his SM all he does is build fences etc so I don’t think they would give him a company car like she’s trying to say 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just watched the new ep and how can amber go off on ste about shouting and screaming when she does the same? not saying it's right for him to do it, it's not, but she can't say it's all him when it's not

Reactions: 11
I definitely agree I think Dylan has kept the two kids and is refusing to return them due to accusing reeane of something. I assume they’re waiting for a court order to happen so they can be returned to ree, maybe that’s why she’s so quiet on socials. I’m surprised Megan hasn’t posted any petty quotes on it

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure it took until 3 minutes to the end of the new episode for us to finally see Marley… he wasn’t mentioned throughout the whole episode and finally when we did see him, it was only one second of him eating and that was it. 100% the Chloe show!

Also I get a shock everytime Jordan or Ste do the voiceover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SPOILERS! New episode
Amber: They’re both as bad as each other with their temper! Bit embarrassing that Ste screamed at her in a public place! Sad to hear he was in foster care as a child, it has probably really affected him having no stability!
Chloe: Great to see Jordan a lot happier and more grown up, he’s really matured, lovely he brought him mum ring shopping! Great that she’s doing a marathon and dedicating it to Jordan!
Mia: Marliya is so cute and so funny, anyone can see they have a lovely bond! Maggie was very kind to offer to help with getting cameras in the house for Mia! Strange though, we never see Mias mother?
Sassi: Glad she got some advice on helping her daughter learn, I’d say she’s disappointed she didn’t do it sooner! Zenaya was absolutely adorable showing Darren how to spell her name!

Reactions: 10
I’m so glad that Sassi was nicer to Zenaya in this episode

Reactions: 5
SPOILERS! New episode
Amber: They’re both as bad as each other with their temper! Bit embarrassing that Ste screamed at her in a public place! Sad to hear he was in foster care as a child, it has probably really affected him having no stability!
Chloe: Great to see Jordan a lot happier and more grown up, he’s really matured, lovely he brought him mum ring shopping! Great that she’s doing a marathon and dedicating it to Jordan!
Mia: Marliya is so cute and so funny, anyone can see they have a lovely bond! Maggie was very kind to offer to help with getting cameras in the house for Mia! Strange though, we never see Mias mother?
Sassi: Glad she got some advice on helping her daughter learn, I’d say she’s disappointed she didn’t do it sooner! Zenaya was absolutely adorable showing Darren how to spell her name!
i always wonder what the relationship is like between Mia and her mother. I don’t think shes ever mentioned her. I’m sure when the series first started she was living with her nan before she moved in with Manley too, not either parent

Reactions: 7
i always wonder what the relationship is like between Mia and her mother. I don’t think shes ever mentioned her. I’m sure when the series first started she was living with her nan before she moved in with Manley too, not either parent
I always found it strange that she moved in with Manley and his family, no offence but they seem quite tough and Mia always came across slightly more normal like the time she stayed at her gran’s house it looked really middle class! 😂

Reactions: 18
I also think it was just her dad that was there when she was in labour with Marliya?

Reactions: 10
I think she just doesn’t like attention so stays away from that side of things. Mia’s shown messages from her mum before talking about her outfit choices and the constant parking tickets

Reactions: 9
So excited for the new episode tonight!

responding to the questions about Mias mum I think she mentions on insta before she didn’t want to be part of the filming I think they have a good relationship as she always posts her mums response to her outfits 😂

sad to read that ste was in foster care, I never knew this, has it been said on any of the other series that this was his situation? So is his dad his really dad?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m sure that Dylan took Megan’s kids once and refused to give them back? And she had to get an emergency court thingy? Im like 99%! Maybe he’s now doing that to reann?

Reactions: 8
I’m sure that Dylan took Megan’s kids once and refused to give them back? And she had to get an emergency court thingy? Im like 99%! Maybe he’s now doing that to reann?
I reckon he has too, unsure what the reasons could be but the fact reeane hasn’t shown the kids for a while is weird

Reactions: 4
So excited for the new episode tonight!

responding to the questions about Mias mum I think she mentions on insta before she didn’t want to be part of the filming I think they have a good relationship as she always posts her mums response to her outfits 😂

sad to read that ste was in foster care, I never knew this, has it been said on any of the other series that this was his situation? So is his dad his really dad?
It’s never been mentioned I remember earlier series he said something about his relationship with his mum.
He could of possibly still had a relationship with his dad.
Loads end up moving back with their families once they turn 18 since social can’t do anything.
I’ve always been closed with my family seen them regularly have a good relationship so it does shock people when I mention I’ve been in care before because lots assume if your in care your family abandoned you.
I haven’t watched the episode yet so no clue what ste really said

Also guys recommendations welcom for my snack tonight 👀 I know you all look forward to this then the actual episode

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s never been mentioned I remember earlier series he said something about his relationship with his mum.
He could of possibly still had a relationship with his dad.
Loads end up moving back with their families once they turn 18 since social can’t do anything.
I’ve always been closed with my family seen them regularly have a good relationship so it does shock people when I mention I’ve been in care before because lots assume if your in care your family abandoned you.
I haven’t watched the episode yet so no clue what ste really said

Also guys recommendations welcom for my snack tonight 👀 I know you all look forward to this then the actual episode
An example of this- Chloe sims from towie. Her mum abandoned her and her nan wouldn’t let her dad and Chloe move in there with her so he had to put her in foster care until his life was sorted. She moved back to her dad at 12.
Kids have to go into care for lots of different reasons

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.