Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched the episode, but how sad. Kind of feel sorry for him and understand now why he pushed so much to have his family together
Yeah, his behaviour over the show has really made sense hearing that about him. He's always tried to do right by his boys

Reactions: 12
An example of this- Chloe sims from towie. Her mum abandoned her and her nan wouldn’t let her dad and Chloe move in there with her so he had to put her in foster care until his life was sorted. She moved back to her dad at 12.
Kids have to go into care for lots of different reasons
I don’t think she was ever in care , she literally just lived with the next door neighbour because her dad worked certain hours, he had a house but he just didn’t have anyone to take care of her after her mum left and it said in her book he worked early hours and it made more sense her sleeping at the neighbours and staying there. Also I’m sure he went and moved in with his new partner and had more kids whilst she still lived with the neighbour 🥴 I don’t think Chloe was in a care setting or taken from her dad she just had a careless tit family .

Reactions: 4
If Ste has been in foster care that makes more sense to me that he might be worried about his son being assessed for autism/ADHD, I used to practise family law and some parents are really really worried that any kind of behavioural issue will be picked up by social services and the child removed. It's a shame he and Amber clash so much as I do think they both genuinely want to do their best for those boys even if they disagree about what 'best' means and they both obviously wanted their kids to have a secure family unit

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So excited for the new episode tonight!

responding to the questions about Mias mum I think she mentions on insta before she didn’t want to be part of the filming I think they have a good relationship as she always posts her mums response to her outfits 😂

sad to read that ste was in foster care, I never knew this, has it been said on any of the other series that this was his situation? So is his dad his really dad?
I’m sure that must be his real dad. He looks very like him

Reactions: 8
If Ste has been in foster care that makes more sense to me that he might be worried about his son being assessed for autism/ADHD, I used to practise family law and some parents are really really worried that any kind of behavioural issue will be picked up by social services and the child removed. It's a shame he and Amber clash so much as I do think they both genuinely want to do their best for those boys even if they disagree about what 'best' means and they both obviously wanted their kids to have a secure family unit
I think Ste is worried with a diagnosis people will judge him as a parent

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she was ever in care , she literally just lived with the next door neighbour because her dad worked certain hours, he had a house but he just didn’t have anyone to take care of her after her mum left and it said in her book he worked early hours and it made more sense her sleeping at the neighbours and staying there. Also I’m sure he went and moved in with his new partner and had more kids whilst she still lived with the neighbour 🥴 I don’t think Chloe was in a care setting or taken from her dad she just had a careless tit family .
I don’t know who Chloe sims is or her setting but she could still be classed as in care but through to a private arrangement. My sisters mates sister left her two kids with her with her and because she looked after he nieces for a certain amount of time she ended up rostering them through a family arrangement. It took a while for the social to be aware but she needed to get financial support to help her with the kids. They still seen their mum often and that but technically they were taken off her but they’re now being looked after by their auntie till 18

Reactions: 1
I did laugh a little at the new episode when Chloe said “I’m not thinking about getting engaged any more” then later on Jordan saying “Chloe has stopped asking me about getting engaged”
I feel this was her by that point knowing he was going to propose and I can imagine her saying to him when he was going to do his voiceover, “make sure you say I stopped asking you” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know does Ste or Amber work? It’s a shame they dont seem to have stability in their lives, it’s going to affect their children so much when they’re older because it already is now!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know does Ste or Amber work? It’s a shame they dont seem to have stability in their lives, it’s going to affect their children so much when they’re older because it already is now!
I’m not sure about now but in the earlier seasons Ste did work

Reactions: 2
I did laugh a little at the new episode when Chloe said “I’m not thinking about getting engaged any more” then later on Jordan saying “Chloe has stopped asking me about getting engaged”
I feel this was her by that point knowing he was going to propose and I can imagine her saying to him when he was going to do his voiceover, “make sure you say I stopped asking you” 🤣
I don’t believe for one minute Chloe didn’t know 🤣 I rekon it was all planned as their storyline through MTV as they have f all going on. Another episode without Marley appearing again, nothing mentioned about parenting or doing anything with their son 😴

Reactions: 17
Why watch the new episode when you can just read this thread 🥴🤣

*keep accidentally clicking on here and seeing spoilers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As I said earlier the preview of this proposal Chloe’s acting of being shocked is terrible seen better acting at a nursery nativity play. The delay of putting her hand on her mouth is similar to my sisters fake shocked face that makes sure people see her nails 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is all I know about him 😂

Charlie Raimbach, 24, of London Court, High Wycombe. Using a motor vehicle without third party insurance in Marlow Bottom Road, Marlow, on June 2, 2021. Fined £500. Costs £140. Driving record endorsed with eight points. No totting disqualification.
EIGHT POINTS!!! wasteman

anyone else find it hilarious how Chloe ran 20k then sat and ate dominos LOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
anyone else find it hilarious how Chloe ran 20k then sat and ate dominos LOOOL
To be fair, that’s the only time I’ve ever found Chloe relatable - it’s the kind of (admittedly stupid) thing I would do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice to see Zenaya has come on leaps and bounds with her writing (and glad she spelt it out cos I struggle spelling It myself lol) just goes to show a bit of patience really goes a long way, especially in the mind of a small child

Reactions: 15
⚠Spoiler⚠

Did anyone else clock Amber talking about Ste and insinuating something is going on with his him that she’s sick of keeping quiet about? my mind instantly went to drugs just because of how she was trying to skirt around the actual issue.
He also looks worse than I’ve ever seen him, more agitated than usual if you can believe it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.