Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⚠Spoiler⚠

Did anyone else clock Amber talking about Ste and insinuating something is going on with his him that she’s sick of keeping quiet about? my mind instantly went to drugs just because of how she was trying to skirt around the actual issue.
He also looks worse than I’ve ever seen him, more agitated than usual if you can believe it.
Yes, I did get the impression something more was going on too and I wondered the same. I did think the same about potentially drugs but also if he is having mental health problems that he’s not been willing to address.
I agree he seems very agitated too. It was when she spoke to him on a video call in one of the previous episodes when they were isolating and he completely flew off the handle about the boys being in bed.

Reactions: 7
⚠Spoiler⚠

Did anyone else clock Amber talking about Ste and insinuating something is going on with his him that she’s sick of keeping quiet about? my mind instantly went to drugs just because of how she was trying to skirt around the actual issue.
He also looks worse than I’ve ever seen him, more agitated than usual if you can believe it.
Not going to lie I’ve been thinking this since the first series. There’s just something about him I can’t put my finger one that seems very odd and strange when it comes the anger outbursts over the littlest of things I know people are using his past, the possible ADHD he’s suddenly said about and what not but I just get the vibe it’s something more to it. Like he isn’t the cleanest of people I feel like I’m coming off very judgement and I don’t mean it but there is something there

Reactions: 12
See with Ste and the video call thing, I don't agree with his reaction but I can understand why it riled him up. Didn't he say he had called or messaged her 3 times that day asking to speak to the boys and she kept putting him off or ghosting him. Then when she finally did get back to him, it was when they had gone to bed? Like I say I don't agree with the way he flew off the handle but I think it was a crappy thing for Amber to do. I think that's why she was quick to take the phone up so he could speak to Brooklyn, she knew she was (also) in the wrong.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but who goes for a full 20km run on their very first training session with their maximum run being 5k :ROFLMAO: Chloe is insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not that it is ever acceptable toIt was when she spoke to him on a video call in one of the previous episodes when they were isolating and he completely flew off the handle about the boys being in bed.
See with Ste and the video call thing, I don't agree with his reaction but I can understand why it riled him up. Didn't he say he had called or messaged her 3 times that day asking to speak to the boys and she kept putting him off or ghosting him. Then when she finally did get back to him, it was when they had gone to bed? Like I say I don't agree with the way he flew off the handle but I think it was a crappy thing for Amber to do. I think that's why she was quick to take the phone up so he could speak to Brooklyn, she knew she was (also) in the wrong.
I was about to write this but didn’t want to come across as thinking it was okay for Ste to be shouting like that.
He said he had been trying to get hold of her for 5 hours and she couldn’t have been that busy as she was home isolating? I would be 100% on her side if she was out for the day etc. Then she FaceTimes him. He doesn’t want to talk to her. He wants to talk to the boys.

Reactions: 7
Brooklyn’s behaviour. I wonder if Ste or Amber have ever even considered how confusing or damaging it would be seeing your parents being split up, have a baby and then split again

Reactions: 13
Yeah, honestly in a lot of situations I can understand him being annoyed/upset too. Amber is not innocent in it by a long shot but his reactions to things are disproportionate, the phone call was just one that popped into my head, there are a lot of other times he’s gone from being fine to flying off the handle within seconds. It’s not that he feels upset about a situation that’s problematic, it’s that he seems incapable of dealing with it rationally.

Reactions: 3
Brooklyn’s behaviour. I wonder if Ste or Amber have ever even considered how confusing or damaging it would be seeing your parents being split up, have a baby and then split again
And the constant arguing. They have full on screaming matches and that’s only what we see on camera!

Reactions: 14
And the constant arguing. They have full on screaming matches and that’s only what we see on camera!
I know from experience during the time my mum and dad were arguing I was a bit older than Brooklyn but I just remember being fed up and thinking “god, not this again” or being frustrated I couldn’t listen hear simpsons on the tv like beating in mind they tried to do it in a different room but you could still hear it and as I got older whenever people raise their voice I do get emotional and feel my eyes start to water like mentally I’m fine as I made myself understand it but emotionally it had did some sort of weird damage to me.
I think going on from Brooklyns reactions he’s just got use to it now so too him it’s the norm but he’ll probably get on soon that not everyone’s parents act the same as his

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else on virgin media not got the episode yet? (Aired by mtv and recorded)

Reactions: 1
Amber definitely said in an earlier episode this season that Ste isn’t working at the moment. I agree it seems he could be going through something right now, and I really hope that privately he’s getting the support he needs.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, honestly in a lot of situations I can understand him being annoyed/upset too. Amber is not innocent in it by a long shot but his reactions to things are disproportionate, the phone call was just one that popped into my head, there are a lot of other times he’s gone from being fine to flying off the handle within seconds. It’s not that he feels upset about a situation that’s problematic, it’s that he seems incapable of dealing with it rationally.
I agree that he flies off the handle quickly. But it's a reality TV show I think a lot more goes on and it's when he snaps that is shown on the TV. They show only bit on TV and its heavily edited to show what they want to show. I think Amber and Ste are toxic together and their co parenting and arguing infront of the children is toxic.
But if he does have adhd that's not going to help the situation when he cant deal with it rationally and it doesn't seem like he's had the right help and guidance. So he's dealt with things in his own way and learnt behaviours like going mad and shouting rather than listening to others and talking about the situation. And now he's in his 20s and in denial about it ("I had adhd as a kid") it's not going to change.

And before anyone says how am I qualified to say this or whatever. I am an adult who was misdiagnosed with depression and anger issues before being told at 26 I am bpd, autistic and have adhd. My 8 year old also has autism and adhd.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but who goes for a full 20km run on their very first training session with their maximum run being 5k :ROFLMAO: Chloe is insufferable
I’m a marathon runner and 20km is pretty much half a marathon… Even people who go to the gym but don’t run would struggle to run 20k with zero training ahaha. Looking forward to seeing this part tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she do the half marathon in the end? I found the go fund me page and she raised just over £500

Only 15 mins into the newest episode. Chloe KILLS me. Always with a new idea, focused on herself, but under the guise of doing it for someone else/charity, but just ways to be the centre of attention. Sorry if she is genuinely caring, but the way it comes across on the show infuriates me soooo much.

Reactions: 23
Sorry but how thick do you have to be to think you can do the full course on your first session? I can't run the length of myself but even I know that's not a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would love to know their 20k time 😂

Sorry but how thick do you have to be to think you can do the full course on your first session? I can't run the length of myself but even I know that's not a good idea.
Would love to know what their time was 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.