Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was short lived with Dylan and his new LOVE. He’s removed her from his insta

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
My house isn’t perfect but I own it and it will be a project to improve over time once I’ve got the money to do so. Amber must have some savings, she can pick up some ad deals and pay someone to come in and sort her house out. Yes, she may not own it and want to put money into it but her life would be a hell of a lot more comfortable and easier with a tidy garden and indoor area for the boys to play
Might also give her a sense of purpose putting some energy into sorting the house out, decorating it nicely etc. The devil makes work for idlehands and Amber is bone idle 🤣

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed how much Marliya looks like Maggie?
I thought that in the early couple of seasons. Marliya and Aleeya are really like Maggie, she must have some strong genes! Neither look like their actual parents 😂

Reactions: 10
I think ages ago Maggie had a gastric band or sleeve put it, I'm sure her family were posting about it. I know many on here don't like Maggie but she's a brilliant nanny to the girls and you can tell they both love her.

That was short lived with Dylan and his new LOVE. He’s removed her from his insta
Who else thinks him and Reeanne are going to end up back together 🙈

Reactions: 22
Has anyone else noticed how much Marliya looks like Maggie?
I think there’s something in the way she talks that’s like Maggie too. I can’t pinpoint what it is but like the tone or her mannerisms. I noticed it so much when she was talking about the bits in her hair being Erin’s fault

Reactions: 20
Ived just cringed at reeanns tiktok, shes such a naturally pretty girl but what a chav she is 😂😂 shes trying to be a G. everything about her is nastyyyyy
I dont know if its the filter shes using but you can see for miles up her nose its a bit jarring. Also is that patchy red tattood on her lips??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find the (assumed) situation with Reeane and the kids so strange. The comment said she had had them removed for hitting one of them. Now surely if that was true she wouldn't have any of the kids but it appears she still at least has contact with her older daughter.

It appears, if there is any truth at all to the kids not being with her then either,
a) someone is facilitating supervised contact with her eldest and she is being selective about what she is posting, or
b) Dylan has taken it upon himself to remove the little 2 and not allow her to have them back.

There is no way Social Services would remove 2 children and allow her to keep the third, she would be either deemed a risk or not.
It does seem though, that she hasn't seen the younger 2 which in my opinion is wrong of Dylan on any level. He should be allowing some form of contact, she is their mum and it must be hella confusing for those 2 babies who only know her care. She always seemed to do everything, even for Dylan"s other children while he did very little.

Reactions: 12
Someone indulged me please, I remember Sassi had her boobs done and its obvious she's had her teeth done too (even after wearing a brace for so long!). But has she had a nose job? Did they explain why Shannon isn't in the latest series??

Reactions: 5
I find the (assumed) situation with Reeane and the kids so strange. The comment said she had had them removed for hitting one of them. Now surely if that was true she wouldn't have any of the kids but it appears she still at least has contact with her older daughter.

It appears, if there is any truth at all to the kids not being with her then either,
a) someone is facilitating supervised contact with her eldest and she is being selective about what she is posting, or
b) Dylan has taken it upon himself to remove the little 2 and not allow her to have them back.

There is no way Social Services would remove 2 children and allow her to keep the third, she would be either deemed a risk or not.
It does seem though, that she hasn't seen the younger 2 which in my opinion is wrong of Dylan on any level. He should be allowing some form of contact, she is their mum and it must be hella confusing for those 2 babies who only know her care. She always seemed to do everything, even for Dylan"s other children while he did very little.
he did the same to Megan took her two off her wouldn’t return them so he has history Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s done it as a means of control

Reactions: 16

I’m not saying she has had them taken off her but it isn’t uncommon social not removing all the children.
When I was in care there was a lad who was removed from his mum and dad, baby brother got adopted but his sister was kept with his mum and dad. I don't understand it at all but it is scarily common this does happen at times (I don’t know why they were taken from their parents the lad just always went on about how eveyone should go to residential care)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My step-daughter was removed from Mum and step-dad as Mum hit her and Dad grabbed her by her throat. Her half-sister was allowed to carry on living there and also their own 5 children together all stayed. Just our girl.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m not saying she has had them taken off her but it isn’t uncommon social not removing all the children.
When I was in care there was a lad who was removed from his mum and dad, baby brother got adopted but his sister was kept with his mum and dad. I don't understand it at all but it is scarily common this does happen at times (I don’t know why they were taken from their parents the lad just always went on about how eveyone should go to residential care)
I have only ever known it with much much older children, teens for example where there's a possibility they would run away from a placement if the issues are around neglect rather than abuse. Alternatively when birth parents have had subsequent children and managed to prove changes have been made and they are no longer a risk. Not saying you're wrong BTW, just never been my experience particularly with abuse cases.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.